可怜的小东西大概是觉得自己没魅力了
The poor thing's probably not feeling very attractive.
他又瘦又苍白
I mean, he's all skinny and pale,
现在又有了那道疤
and now he has that scar, too.
我不觉得是因为那个 妈妈
I don't think that's it, Mum.
我认为他是害怕了 我也理解
I just think he's scared and I understand that.
但要继续这样多久啊
But how long are we gonna go on like this?
直到你不再这么宝贝他 - 我没有宝贝他
Until you stop babying him. - I'm not babying him.
我只是给他需要的时间 - 胡扯
I'm just giving him the time he needs. - Oh, piffle.
他需要的是被轻踢一下屁♥股♥
What he needs is a swift kick in the bum.
你得去诱惑他
Look, you've got to seduce him.
利用你的女性魅力
Use your feminine wiles.
你兄弟Billy就是这么把Kevin搞到手的
That's how your brother Billy landed Kevin.
毕竟曾经在一个牢房♥里挤过
Well, sharing a cell helped.
或许我可以试试呢
You know, maybe I'll give that a try.
当Niles今晚走进客房♥的时候
When Niles walks into the guest room tonight,
我给他准备个惊喜
I'll have a surprise waiting for him —
点上蜡烛 放上音乐 穿上睡裙
candles, soft music, a negligee...
不会太性感 不能危害到他的心脏
nothing too sexy, we don't want to strain his heart.
太自大也没什么不好的
Well, there's nothing wrong with your ego.
谢谢你的建议 妈妈 - 我的荣幸 亲爱的
Thanks for the advice, Mum. - My pleasure, love.
既然你和Niles
And since you and Niles
要睡客房♥了 我今晚就睡你们房♥间吧
will be in the guest room, I'll sleep in your room tonight.
没理由浪费一张特大号♥的床
No sense in letting that king-sized bed go to waste.
这次你把牙齿拿出来的时候麻烦用个托盘
This time, use a coaster when you take your teeth out.
暂停 这是谁啊
Stop the tape. Who's he again?
那是Diego 是Sonia LaFontaine的私生子
That's Diego, the illegitimate son of Sonia LaFontaine.
他为了给死去的兄弟报仇
He joined the army to avenge
而加入了军队 不过说实话 我有点替他担心
the death of his brother. Athough frankly, I'm little worried about him.
我觉得他参战的理由不太正当
I'm not sure he's fighting this war for the right reasons.
你想要吃点这个甜品吗 肯定很好吃
Hey, you want some of this fancy dessert? It must be really good.
因为Frasier叫我们别碰 - 不了谢谢
Because Frasier said not to touch it. - No. No thanks.
我带了这些美味的黑麦饼干以防我肚子饿
I brought some of these tasty rye flats in case I feel peckish.
他们看起来跟木头似的 我以为医生
They look like wood! I thought your doctor...
已经准许你吃正常食物了 - 是的
cleared you to eat normal foods. - Well, uh, he did.
但我觉得死里逃生之后口味变清淡了
but I feel my tastes have gotten simpler since I cheated death.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
不需要跟我解释 儿子 我明白死里逃生的感觉
Don't need to explain to me, son. I know what's it like about cheating death.
确实 虽然我觉得我比你的经历更险一点
That's true, although I think I got a little closer than you did.
是吗
Oh, really?
让我想想啊
Well, let's see.
我是被枪击中 而你是吃了太多奶酪
I got shot by a gun, and you ate a bunch of cheese.
医学上来说我有几分钟是死亡状态
I was clinically dead for several minutes!
我直视了死亡的眼睛
I looked Death square in the eye.
你可能直视了他的眼 我握了他的手呢
Well, you might have looked him in the eye, but I shook his hand.
是吗 我亲吻了他的脸颊呢
Really? Well, I kissed him on the cheek.
我亲吻了他的唇呢
Well, I kissed him on the lips.
而且 死亡是个女孩
Also, Death was a girl.
爸爸 我不想把这个变成一场比赛 我只是
Dad, I don't want to turn this into a competition. I'm just...
想完全地享受生命 - 得了吧你
just trying to embrace life to the fullest. - Oh, will you give it a rest!
你说什么 - 你啥都没享受
Excuse me? - You haven't embraced a damn thing.
成天只是在唠叨着感受这个经历那个
All you're doing is yakking about feeling this and experiencing that.
什么实事都没做
You're not doing anything.
你不去上班 不去打壁球 不吃你最喜欢的食物了
You won't go back to work, or play squash, or even eat your favorite foods.
我只是 在缓慢恢复正常
I'm just, I'm easing into things until I'm back to normal.
医生说你已经正常了 - 我只是想更小心点
The doctor says you're there. - Well, I'm just being extra cautious.
听起来像是你怕了 儿子
Sounds to me like you're afraid, son.
说不定我就是呢
Well, what if I am?
我没权利害怕吗 我曾经差点死掉呢
Haven't I earned that right to be afraid? I could have died.
我明白 - 好的
I understand. - Okay.
我刚出院的时候 什么事都不敢冒险
When I got out of the hospital, I was terrified to take a risk.
我不想离开家 每次一有汽车回火
I didn't want to leave the house. Ducked for cover every time
就赶紧找地方躲
a car backfired.
我知道恐惧是不理智的
I know my fears aren't rational.
我知道我的心在跳动
I know my heart is sound.
我感觉身体是好的
I feel fine.
我在我出事之前 我也是这么觉得的 我怎么知道
But I felt fine before this happened. How do I know,
一样的事不会再发生 - 你不知道
...that the same thing won't... - Well, you don't know!
这正是我想明白的
That's exactly what I came to realize.
生活就是一场糟糕的游戏 我们随时都可能丧命
Life's a crap shoot. We could all go at any time.
因此我们才应该在有限时间里做尽可能多的事
That's why we have to make the most of whatever time we've got.
我们生命中的日子
"Like sand through the hourglass,
就像沙漏里的沙子
so are the Days of Our Lives..."
好了我明白了
Okay, point taken.
谢谢你 爸爸 - 你去哪儿
Thank you, Dad! - Where you going?
去珍惜光阴 - 你忘了你的黑麦饼干
To live my life! - You forgot the rye flats.
我没忘 爸爸 我没忘
No, I didn't, Dad. No, I didn't.
反正你不能把它留在这儿
Well, you're not leaving them here!
晚上好
Good evening.
上帝你好 又是我
Hello, God, it's me again.
Frasier Crane医生
Dr. Frasier Crane.
看起来当我立下我们的小契约之时
Listen, it seems that when we made our little arrangement,
这之中还有另一桩交易的存在
there was another deal in place.
我对重复预定还是略知一二的
Now, I've had some experience with double-booking,
我也知道先定下的那个人
and I know that the person who books first
永远是优先的 所以
always gets priority. So...
只要Daphne履行约定
as long as Daphne keeps her end,
事实上她也做到了 一丝不苟地
which she is, to the letter
看来我们的小约定
it seems our little arrangement
就自动宣告无效了
would be rendered null and void.
从而 我现在要去骂我的弟弟了
Ergo, I am now going to yell at my brother.
当然除非 你给我个启示
Unless of course, you give me a sign.
很好 那么
Very well, then.
这真是太好了
This is going to be sweet.
Niles - 你在这呢 你迟了四十分钟
Niles! - There you are! You're 40 minutes late.
无所谓 我现在有重要的事要去做
No matter, I have more important things to do.
别着急啊 先生 你
Not so fast, Mister! You, sir,
在过去的几周实在让人无法忍♥受
have been insufferable for the past few weeks.
为了你好或许该让你知道
It might enlighten you to know
你无尽的演说只不过
that your endless preaching was nothing more
是恐惧的一层薄薄的伪装
than a thin cover for your fear...
我知道 爸爸刚和我说了
I know, I know. Dad just told me,
他是对的 我最近太混账了
And he's right. I've been an ass lately.
真的很抱歉 但我要走了 我的妻子在等我
I'm really sorry, but I have to go. My wife is waiting for me.
说实话 Frasier 我
Frankly, Frasier, I'm
很惊讶你竟然没有早点说 - 但
surprised you didn't bring this up sooner. - But...
这一手玩得好啊 上帝
Well played, God.
我们复活节见
I'll see you at Easter.
Niles 发生什么了
Niles! What happened?
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you all right? - Yes.
我只是跳上了你♥妈♥的♥床
I just jumped into bed with your mother.
天呐 怪不得她尖叫了 - 不是她叫的
Oh, dear. No wonder she screamed. - That wasn't her.
你在那儿干嘛 - 我只是 想要
What were you doing in there? - I just... wanted to...
把我的妻子揽入怀中让她知道我有多爱她
...take my wife into my arms and show her how much I love her.
你确定你准备好了吗 - 相信我
Are you sure you're ready? - Trust me.
我的心脏连那个都受得了 其他的就都没问题了
If my heart can take that, it can take anything.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表