这从哪儿来的
Where did this come from?
你肯定是惹人生气了吧
Oh, you must have crossed someone.
妈
Mother...
天啊 太抱歉了 我们刚下来
Oh my God! I'm so sorry! We were just coming down the hall,
就看见你们打开门了
and we saw you open your door.
- 这是我们的垃圾桶 - 那放在这儿干什么
This is our trash can! - What was it doing there?
Jason 过来
Jason, get back here!
看起来我们的孩子们在闹别扭 很不好意思
It seems our children have been feuding. We're very embarrassed.
别不好意思了 看看我们的女儿
You're embarrassed? Meet our daughter!
你们好啊
Hello!
- 我还有一堆作业 - 别动
I have a lot of homework... - Stay!
Jason 你是在和这位女士对着干吗
Jason, have you been fighting with this woman?
是她弄坏了我的自行车
Well, she broke my bike
还让我在学校看了心理咨♥询♥师
and made me have to see a counselor at school!
- 我好像有什么东西忘在厨房♥了 - 别动
I think I left something in the kitchen... - Stay!
我是成年人了 我可以做我任何想做的事
I am an adult! I can do anything I want!
不行 住在我们家就得按照我们的规矩来
No. While you're living under our roof, you'll follow our rules.
你们应该为你们的所作所为感到羞愧
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
万一有人受伤了呢
What if someone got hurt?
- 那才好呢 - Jason 你再过分
Good. - Jason! You are one second away
我们就要断了你的网
from losing your broadband connection.
现在道歉然后握手言和吧
Now apologize and shake hands.
才不要
Pish
不道歉的话
What if I told you
你就再也不能在你屋里吸烟了
you couldn't smoke your pipes in your room anymore?
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在你们俩要把这收拾好
Now, you two are going to clean up this mess.
还有Jason 完事直接回家
And Jason, come straight home when you're finished.
我们回家的时候这里最好一尘不染
And this place better be spotless by the time we get back.
我真希望自己是个大人
I wish I was all grown-up,
那样我就不用听他们的蠢话了
and I wouldn't have to follow their stupid rules!
哦 长大还是一样 相信我
Oh, nothing changes, trust me.
知道么 我妈很怕虫子
You know... my mom hates bugs.
她能被吓得像小女生一样大叫
She screams like a girl.
我女婿也是
So does my son-in-law!
我知道哪儿能捉到蟋蟀
I know where we can find some crickets.
别 我们应该听话
No! Now, we should do as we're told,
- 先打扫干净 - 好
and start cleaning up. - Ok.
这样 他们就不会察觉了
That way, they won't be expecting it!
本集拍摄中并无僵尸受伤
这真是太棒了 等不及了 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
This is so great! I can't wait! I'm getting goose bumps!
你摸摸 摸摸
Feel me, feel me!
Kenny 我让你在这看的条件是什么
Kenny, what was the condition of my letting you watch?
他来了
There he is.
放嘎吱声一
Cue creaking noise one...
有人吗 谁在哪儿
Hello? Who's there?
嘎吱声二
Cue creaking noise two.
现在 让恐惧蔓延吧
Now, let the horror begin...
太好了 感觉怎么样啊 大宝贝
Yes! How do you like that, ya big baby!
后退
Get back!
天哪 天哪 快打911 打911
Oh my god! Oh my god! Call 9-1-1, call 9-1-1!
别担心 Kenny
Don't worry about it, Kenny!
这只是个玩笑
It's just a joke!
你们什么意思
What are you talking about?!
- 枪是假的 - 什么
It's a fake gun! - What?
枪是假的
It's a fake gun!
那子弹呢
What about the bullets?
都是假的
It's a joke!
Bulldog发现了Frasier的恶作剧
Bulldog found out about Frasier's prank,
所以我们设了一局
so we set him up!
太有意思了 简直不相信他中招了
That is awesome! I can't believe he fell for it!
来吧 我们得告诉Frasier到底是怎么回事
Come on, we got to go tell Frasier what's going on!
你们先走吧
You guys go ahead...
我觉得我得去吐会儿
I think I'm gonna stay here and puke.
停 停 这都是玩笑
Stop! Stop! It was all a joke!
噢天哪 看我都做了什么
Oh my God, what have I done?!
没什么大不了的 他都是僵尸了
What's the big deal, he was already a zombie!
你疯了吗 叫救护车啊
Are you insane?! Call an ambulance!
到底怎么回事
What is going on here?
看镜头招招手 Frasier
Wave to the camera, Frasier!
什么
What?
又整到你了 一切记录在案 谁最强
Got you again, all on tape. Who's the king?
一点也不好笑 我差点犯心脏病
That isn't funny, I could have had a heart attack!
噢 对不起 Fras
- 我们实在是无法抗拒 - 好吧 至少没人受伤
we just couldn't resist. - Well, at least nobody was hurt.
你再一次打败我了 Bulldog
You bested me, Bulldog, again!
- Crane医生 我想我伤到背了 - 什么
Dr. Crane, I think I hurt my back... - What?
- 天啊 - 看我们干了什么
oh my god!!! - what have we done?!
手♥机♥呢 手♥机♥呢
Where's the phone?! Where's the phone?!
Roz 快把急救箱从柜子里拿出来
Roz, get the first aid kit out of the closet!
- 好的 好的 - 别别去那儿
OK! OK! - No, no, not the...!
这里到底是个什么什么情况
WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON DOWN HERE?!?!
安静 大家安静
Quiet, quiet, everybody!
你好 是的我想报告一起
Hello? Yes, I'd like to report...
史上最伟大的整蛊
THE GREATEST PRACTICAL JOKE EVER!
你们最好叫辆消防车 因为你们被骗得体无完肤
You'd better send a fire truck, because you guys just got BURNED!
等等 什么
Wait, what?!
你真该看看你们的表情 真是经典
You should see the look on your faces! This is truly a classic!
- 这些都是恶作剧 - 太棒了
This was all just a joke? - Awesome!
- 漂亮 医生 - 彼此彼此 Bulldog
Nice work, Doc. - Likewise, Bulldog.
我可以拷贝一份录像当小样吗
You think I can get a copy of this for my demo reel?
当然 Todd
Sure thing, Todd.
你不久就会大展宏图的 小伙子
You've come a long way in a short time, young man.
Frasier 我无话可说 你真是骗倒我们了
Well, Frasier, I'm speechless! You totally had us going!
- 难以置信 - 承认吧 Roz
I can't believe it! - Admit it,Roz
你现在说我能不能成功完成一个恶作剧呢
can I pull off a practical joke, or what?
我只是不理解 你们俩合作了
I just don't understand it, you guys worked together?
不 是Frasier设计了这一切
Not, Frasier set the whole thing up.
那一天 你们俩走了之后
The other day, after you two left,
我就在想也许我的整蛊对象搞错了
I got to thinking maybe my joke was aimed at the wrong target.
那时候起我们就合作了
That's when Bulldog and I joined forces!
但是我们也和他商量好了呀
But we joined forces with him
一起整你
...to get you!
那是为了骗你们这么想
That's exactly what you were supposed to think!
哇 Fras 我真是服了
Wow, Fras, I got to give it to you.
- 真是太棒了 - 谢谢你 爸
- This was brilliant! - Thank you, Dad.
怎么样我们都上去看看录像吧
What do you say we all go upstairs and watch the tape, huh?
- 好 你们先上去 Bulldog - 嗯
All right, you guys go ahead. Bulldog? - Yeah?
实际上我还欠你一次
Technically, I still owe you one.
面对现实吧 医生 你不会赢的
Face it, Doc, you will never win.
干得不错 Noel
Good work, Noel.
这就是为什么你需要我的帮助
That's why you had to join forces with me.
来吧
Huh?
你说得对
You're right.
好啦
All right.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表