剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know. Maybe talking about it?
我不知道 或许和大家聊聊
Talking won't change a damn thing.
说出来不会有任何改变
It doesn't matter if you have a good attitude or a bad one
无论你态度好与坏
or if you're an honest person or immoral.
或者你是诚实之人还是不朽诸神都一样
No matter what you do or who you are,
无论你是谁 做了什么
sooner or later, something terrible will happen to you...
可怕的事迟早会发生
like it happened to Jamil,
就像发生在杰米尔身上
to Uncle Scott, to your husband and son,
发生在斯科特大叔 你的丈夫和儿子
to my family.
还有我的家人身上的一样
And it'll happen to you and me.
还会发生在你我身上
All we have to do is wait.
我们只能坐以待毙
Okay, so, what are you gonna do?
好的 那你打算怎么办
The next time I see one of those things,
下次再见到那种东西
I'm gonna, like, turn around and go "ba-bam!"
我一定转身一枪崩了它
All right. Now you're a real Mason.
好样的 这才是梅森家的男子汉
That's it?
就这样吗
Just gonna take off without saying goodbye?
不告而别了
Figured you'd try and stop me.
就知道你要拦着我
I want to.
我想是想
With all my heart and soul, I want to,
我一心一意想拦着你
but I don't know how to.
但我不知道怎么做
It's for the best. You have to believe that.
这是为了大家好 你得明白
Never. I never will.
我永远不会明白
They'll come after me again...
它们会一而再再而三的
and again.
找我
You know that's true.
你知道这是事实
Dad...
老爸
there are more kids like me out there, kids
有很多像我一样的孩子
who had their harnesses removed
被卸掉脊甲
but still had their spikes,
但是背上还留有刺钉的孩子
serving with other resistance units.
在其它反抗势力中做事
Someone has to reach out to them,
必须有人联♥系♥他们
convince them that the Skitter rebellion
使他们相信迅猎兽叛乱
is the best chance we have --
是我们最好的机会
How can you be so damn sure?
你怎么这么肯定
When that overlord invaded my mind,
当那个领主侵入我的脑海
he couldn't keep his thoughts completely walled off.
它无法将我完全隔绝在外
He... two-way street.
它..就像双向通道
I saw,
我看到了
felt... what these aliens are all about.
感觉到了这些外星人的思想
We have to beat them.
我们必须击败它们
We will.
一定会的
Wish me luck?
祝我好运
What?
怎么
I was just thinking about the first time
只是想起我和你妈妈
your mom and I dropped you off at preschool...
第一次送你去幼儿园的时候
and how when you realized we were leaving you there,
当你发现我们要把你留在那里
you started bawling your head off.
就开始大哭大闹
I was a world-class screamer in my day.
我小时候可是个尖叫高手
You kept screaming, "don't leave me"...
你不停地喊"不要丢下我"
...as we headed for the door.
我们朝门口走去
It was the longest walk of my life.
这是我一生中最漫长的道路
And as we drove away,
当我们驱车离开
your mom pointed to the school window,
你妈妈指了指学校的窗户
and there you were...
你就站在窗边
with your face pressed up against the glass...
脸紧贴着窗户玻璃
...crying your eyes out.
满脸是泪水
And now...
而现在
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
We'll see each other again. I promise.
我们会再见面 我保证
I promise.
我保证
Let's move! Let's roll!
我们出发
Onward to Charleston!
向查尔斯顿前进
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表