剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Don't let him out of your sight.
别看丢了
Come find me when the Skitter starts talking.
迅猎兽开口说话了就来找我
You got it, boss.
收到 老大
Ben, I want to talk to you.
本 我要和你谈谈
Let's get this thing out of here.
把这东西弄走
You need to help me here, Ben.
你得给我个解释 本
I'm trying to explain.
我一直在跟你解释呢
By telling me some crazy story about a Skitter rebellion?
就跟我说一个迅猎兽叛乱的疯狂故事吗
Yes! And that he is their leader.
没错 还有它是它们的领袖
How long have you been in communication with him?
你和它联♥系♥了多久
Since Jimmy died.
自从吉米死后
And your spikes? Glowing? How long?
那你的刺钉呢 发光了多久
Who told you that? Hal told me.
谁告诉你的 哈尔
It doesn't matter who told me! How long?!
谁告诉我的根本不重要 多久了
Around the same time.
差不多也是那时候
Why wouldn't you tell me?!
你为什么不告诉我
I didn't want you to see me as the enemy.
我不想你把我当敌人看待
The enemy, Ben?! Never the enemy!
敌人 本 你从来不是敌人
Damaged, then-- broken!
那就觉得我不再是我了
I'd have been concerned, yes!
没错 我是很担心
I would have tried to help you!
我会想方设法去帮你
Help me now! How?!
那现在就帮帮我 怎么帮
Just believe me!
相信我就可以
All right. Sit.
好吧 坐下
A Skitter rebellion. How is that even possible?
迅猎兽叛乱 怎么可能
We know they were harnessed, too.
我们知道它们也被脊甲化了
Yes, but... some of them have been able to
是的 但它们中有一些已经可以
resist the effects of the harness.
抵抗脊甲化的影响了
They've been trying to
它们一百多年来一直努力
overthrow their overlords for more than 100 years.
要推♥翻♥最高统治者
They've been fighting, they've been resisting,
它们一直在斗争 在反抗
but they failed every time.
但却屡屡失败
But now they think they have a chance--
而如今它们发现了一个契机
with us, together.
就是和我们一起反抗
Ben, that one tortured me-- and others.
本 那些折磨我的迅猎兽
He executed them. Well, he had to do that
是它叫它们折磨我的 它必须这么做
so they wouldn't question his loyalty!
其它迅猎兽才不会质疑它的忠诚
So he could get in, gain access to their battle plans,
而它就可以打进内部 了解它们的作战方案
And most importantly, so he could find others like him.
最重要的是 它可以找到同类
That doesn't add up.
这说不通
And history is full of excuses like,
历史上尽是这些
"I was only following orders".
"我只是听命行事"的借口
And there's no excuse for - murdering innocent people.
杀害无辜的人无法被宽恕
He didn't kill you.
它没有杀了你
You're alive.
你还活着
He saved your life.
它救了你的命
Why? Why would he?
为什么 它为什么要救我
Because he believes the human race and our resistance movement
因为它相信人类和我们的抵抗运动
is the best chance they have,
是它们最好机会
that the only way to form an alliance
结盟的最佳途径
is through people like me and people like you
就是通过你和我
and countless others around the world.
以及这地球上无数的人类
This is it.
就是这样
Ow. So damn bony.
你真瘦
I'll bring you a pillow next time.
下次给你带个枕头
You know, my first car was a Civic.
我第一辆车是本♥田♥思域
It had 212,000 miles on it.
买♥♥时已经开了212,000英里
Nobody understood why I wanted it, but...
没人理解我为什么要买♥♥这车
I'd just started dating this girl-- Rita.
我刚开始和这个叫丽塔的女孩约会
And there weren't too many places we could go.
我们去不了多少地方
So that car...
于是这车
Was like your bachelor pad?
类似你的单身公♥寓♥一样吗
You got to love tinted windows.
你一定会爱上贴膜的车窗
Gave us our privacy.
给我们点私人空间嘛
Ri-ta.
丽塔
What's wrong with Ri-ta?
丽塔怎么了
It's kind of an old-lady name.
有点像老太婆的名字
Okay, Margaret.
玛格丽特
She was no old lady, I'll tell you that much.
她可不是老太婆 我只能说这么多
She was a dancer-- jazz.
她是个舞者 跳爵士舞
They would do these shows for school.
他们会在学校公演
And she would wear these, like, stretchy dance pants.
她就会穿那种有弹性的运动裤
A leotard?
紧身舞衣
No, no. This wasn't a leotard. This was like, some--
不 不是紧身舞衣 是一种
This was like a special, like, jazz pant.
是一种特别的爵士舞衣
First time I saw her onstage dancing, I was in love.
第一次见她在台上跳舞我就爱上她了
Like, love at first sight.
就是一见钟情
Love at first sight of jazz pants.
对爵士舞衣一见钟情
Ah, I've never met anybody that talks like you.
我从没见过像你这么说话的人
Not even Ri-ta?
丽塔不是吗
There weren't a whole lot of words between us.
我们之间没什么言语交流
Or Karen?
那凯伦呢
I didn't really get a chance to find out.
我也没机会知道了
II'm sorry. No, no. No, no. It's okay.
很抱歉 没关系
It's okay.
没事的
I think we're okay to-- to move out now, anyway.
反正我们也可以出去了
My problem is
问题在于
I don't know how to stop myself from going too far.
我不懂得适可而止
Like I said, it's no big deal.
我说了 没关系
It is. I mean, it has to be.
有事 必须有
So I'm a jerk for going there, and I'm sorry.
问到这些是我不好 很抱歉
I should have just stuck with trashing Rita.
我应该问到丽塔就停下
We good?
还是朋友吧
Always.
一直
All right.
很好
Guys, ever notice
伙计们 难道你们
how you never hear crickets at night anymore?
没注意到夜里再也听不到蟋蟀叫了吗
Traffic? Or jets in the air?
是因为车辆声还是空中的飞机
Or Mr. Omanski's TV next door,
或是隔壁奥曼斯基先生的电视
Rangers' game blaring away.
流浪者队的比赛声震天响
Bottom of the Ninth, Bases Loaded,
世界棒球[游戏] 满垒王[游戏]
and the sweet crack of the bat -- crack!
球棒与球的撞击声犹如天籁
The crowd goes wild.
人们欣喜若狂
Sorry. I just miss that stuff is all.
抱歉 我就是太想念这些玩意了
Oh. Well, maybe they have baseball in Charleston.
也许在查尔斯顿也有棒球呢
Yeah, maybe a TV.
对 也许有电视
Can it talk?
它能说话吗
Yes, I can.
能
We don't have time for a lot of shenanigans.
我们没时间陪它玩把戏
We need answers, and we need them now.
我们需要答案 现在就要
Of course, and you will get them.
当然 你会得到答案
But first, I wish to address professor Mason alone.
但首先 我希望能单独和梅森教授谈谈
We're not going anywhere.
我们不会走的
As you wish.
随便你
It's okay, captain.
没事的 上尉
Everybody out!
大家都出去
Let's leave them here.
让他们单独谈谈
Come on.
走吧
You have a remarkable planet, professor Mason.
梅森教授 你拥有卓越不凡的星球
I'm not much in the mood for platitudes.
我没心情闲话家常
I understand.
我理解
I want to know what you know.
我想知道你所知道的
You want to know why your son is so important to me.
你想知道你儿子为什么对我这么重要
Yes.
是的
Above all, I want to know that.
我想先了解这个
Yes, and I will try to answer that to your satisfaction,
好的 我会尽量先回答这个问题以让你满意
But there's just so much to tell you
但是要告诉你的太多
and very little time to tell it in.
而时间紧迫
I've got all the time in world.
我时间非常充裕
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是这样
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表