剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
What is it? Could be a cyst.
那是什么 可能是个囊肿
You mean like some kind of growth?
你是指增生吗
No.
不是
It wasn't there when I examined him this morning.
今天早上我检查他的时候还没有
What?! What's wrong?
怎么了
It's moving.
它在游动
Yank it out!
快把它拽出来
Hold on, okay.
坚持下 好吗
You don't know what this involves.
后果很严重
If I get this wrong, you could lose sight in your eye.
如果操作不慎 你可能会成独眼龙
Then I'll do it.
我不在乎
Easy. Oh, god.
放松点 天啊
Tom, easy. Like hell!
汤姆 放松 别挣扎了
Lourdes, get a specimen jar.
卢尔德 帮我拿一个标本瓶
Dan, hold his head steady!
丹 按住他的脑袋
I got you. Easy. Easy.
我抓住你了 放松 放松
Tom, easy. Hey, it's all right. Come on.
汤姆 放松 没事的
Okay.
好吧
Ready?
准备好了吗
It looks like a...
看起来像...
Parasite.
寄生虫
One long, two short means it's me.
一长两短代表是我
All clear is two short, one long.
两短一长代表前方安全
And if you got Skitters following you?
如果有迅猎兽跟着你怎么办
You get the first shot.
你开第一枪
Awesome.
很好
Wait, uh, y- you might need this.
等下 你可能需要这个
Weaver's compass.
韦弗的指南针
Yeah, just don't make me come after it.
是的 别让我跟着它走
That water's freezing.
那水太凉了
It's invigorating!
正好提神
Invigorating!
真提神
Uh, you say it just snapped shut?
你是说它突然自动合上了吗
Like a pill bug.
像西瓜虫一样
I don't see any seams.
但我怎么看不到有缝隙
You should destroy it.
你应该毁掉它
I agree. Yeah?
我同意
What if it's a tracking device?
万一是追踪装置怎么办
It could give away our position.
它会暴露我们的位置
Tom's been with us for days.
汤姆跟我们在一起几天了
If it was tracking our position,
如果它在追踪我们的位置
the alien would have attacked us by now.
外星人早就打来了
Or it could be, like Tom said,
或者 像汤姆说的一样
a mind-control device.
心智控制装置
Yeah.
可能吧
Well, it's out now.
我们已经取出它了
That doesn't mean it's the end of it.
但并不代表结束了
There could be others in me.
在我身体里可能还有其它虫子
What do you recommend, Tom?
你有什么想法 汤姆
I don't think that you've got any choice...
我觉得你们别无选择
Except to put me in restraints,
只能把我绑起来
at least until we get across the river
至少等到我们到了对岸
and we learn more.
掌握更多关于它的信息
Tom, we removed it.
汤姆 我们已经把它取出来了
You're probably fine.
你会没事的
You said I was fine before. Come on.
你之前也是这么说的 来吧
Put all personal feelings aside.
把个人感情放到一边
Now's not the time to take any chances.
现在不是冒险的时候
Give me your hands.
伸出手来
You can go see your old man now.
你可以去看你老爸了
I don't want to.
我不想见他
What do you mean you don't want to?
你什么意思
Hey, Matt I don't want to!
马特 我就是不想
Hey, captain.
上尉
I heard they pulled a circuit board out of Tom's head.
我听说他们从他脑袋里取出了块电路板
Is that true?
是真的吗
We don't know what it is.
我们还不知道那是什么
Dr. Glass has removed it.
格拉斯医生已经把它取出来了
The scouts should be back any minute, Pope.
侦察兵马上回来了 珀普
Report to the c.p. in 10.
10分钟后去指挥所报道
You're not taking him across that river with us.
你们不会想带他一起过河吧
That's not gonna happen.
休想
He's unarmed and in restraints.
他没武器 而且被绑住了
The situation is under control.
完全在我们控制下
The hell it is.
说的挺像回事
He could still be wired direct to Skitter central.
他很可能直接被迅猎兽中心控制呢
Now, I'm sorry,
我真不想这么说
but you should have put a bullet in the back of his head
但你们真应该在他走向那艘飞船的时候
the second he took a step towards that ship.
给他后脑勺来一枪
I want to see Hey!
我想见他 嘿
Two guns against one. That's hardly fair.
两把枪对一把 真不公平
Actually, it's three against one, Pope.
其实是三对一 珀普
Walk softly.
慢慢走
Anthony, you're a disappointment.
安东尼 你真令人失望
I thought I was having a positive influence on you.
我还以为我能对你有正面影响呢
There is nothing that I would like better
我真想把你绑起来
than to truss you up and leave you here.
然后一走了之
Be thankful that we need you and
你应该庆幸 至少暂时
your band of degenerates... for now.
我们还需要你和那帮混混
Get out of my sight.
快给我滚
Don't kid your yourself, cap.
别自欺欺人了 上尉
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to deal with
你迟早会解决
that human lojack you got in there.
里面那个人形定♥位♥器♥
Dad.
爸爸
Nightmares?
做恶梦了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I had a lot of those after Anne took my harness off.
安帮我取下脊甲后 我也做了很多噩梦
How'd you shake them?
你是如何摆脱它们的
I stopped sleeping.
不再睡觉了
Just came back from across the river.
我刚从河对岸回来
Heard what happened.
听说了这件事
Oh, it's for the best.
这样做是最好的办法
Until we know more,
在我们了解更多以前
until I can figure out what it is that did to -
在弄清楚是什么东西使我...
Want to know my secret?
想知道我的秘密吗
To make sure they can't control me?
为了确保我并未受他们掌控
Mm-hmm.
想
Hate.
憎恨
I hate what they did to me with all my heart and soul.
我憎恨他们对我身心所做的一切
I hate that they turned me into a freak.
憎恨他们把我变成了一个怪物
You're not a freak.
你不是怪物
You got to hold on to your hate, dad.
你得记住这份憎恨 爸爸
If you can do that...
如果你能做到
If you can do that,
如果你能做到
it doesn't matter what they've done to you...
那不论他们对你做了什么
they won't be able to change you inside.
都不会改变你的内在
You're right. Hate is a very powerful emotion.
你说得对 憎恨的力量很强大
And I hate them, too.
我也憎恨他们
But if all you've got left is hate,
但如果憎恨是你的唯一情绪
then they've already changed you.
那他们就已经改变了你
It wasn't my hate
在过去几个月里
that kept me going the last couple of months.
使我坚持下去的力量并不是憎恨
It was my love...
而是爱
for you and for Hal and for Matt.
是对哈尔 马特和你的爱
Got to go.
我得走了
How did you find this wreck?
你是如何发现残骸的
Saw the Beamer get hit and fly off,
眼看激光飞船被击中后飞速逃离
figured it was trying to regroup with its forces,
我猜他们一定是想重组兵力
so I followed the course it took.
所以我就跟着它的巡迹走
When I found the ship,
当我发现飞机
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表