剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I just kept going the way it was headed and found that.
顺着它要飞往的方向走就发现了
Good thinking, Ben.
好想法 本
They're not using any kind of engine I've ever seen.
他们所使用的发动机是我从没看到过的
It's some kind of organic biotechnology.
是某种有机生物
Captain, we really should try and grab
上尉 我们必须尽所能地
as much of this wreck as we can.
获取这些残骸
I mean, we could learn a lot.
就能获得很多情报
It's a bad time for a science project.
现在可不是搞研究的时候
It's a bad time for everything,
现在搞什么都不合时宜
but we need to know all we can about our enemies.
但我们需要尽可能知道敌人的一切
Once we get over there,
一旦我们到达那
you can take the truck, grab what you want.
你可以尽情地拿
And we'll hightail it into the forest,
然后迅速撤入森林中
get away from that base.
离那个基地越远越好
We're not going anywhere
如果想不出办法解决他们的空军
if we don't figure out how to shut down the air power.
我们就哪里也去不成
Now, we see anything in these pictures that can help us do that?
能从这些照片里看出些有用的信息吗
No pilot. No.
没飞行员 对
No, uh, seats, no controls, nothing for any kind of pilot.
没座位 控制装置和任何形式的驾驶员
Ben, did you see anything that looked like a radio?
本 你有看见像无线电一样的东西吗
Did you hear anything?
有听见什么声音吗
No.
没有
Well, if they're drones,
如果它们是无人机
they got to get their commands from somewhere, right? Yeah.
那总得从某处获得指令吧 没错
I mean, it's most likely this base.
很可能就是这个基地了
Yeah, this big flyswatter-looking thing
对 这个长得像大苍蝇拍的东西
is probably their communications antenna.
八成就是他们的通信塔了
The best way to take down the air power, blow that up.
摧毁空军最好的方法就是把它给炸了
Which is exactly what you'll do.
这就是你要做的事
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You take your unit in the boat,
带上你的小分队坐船
infiltrate that base, smash that antenna.
潜入基地 摧毁那座塔
That'll keep those Beamers off of us
这样足以使我们免受激光飞船说袭击
long enough to get across the bridge.
并有时间通过那座桥
Those Mechs aren't just gonna step aside
那些械甲怪不会因为我们带着
while we walk in with a suitcase full of C-4.
满满一箱C4炸♥药♥就乖乖退到一旁
That's why you're gonna have to find a way
所以你要想个办法
to get close enough to take a shot.
走到最近的地方炸毁它
We'll rendezvous with you on the other side of the bridge.
我们会在桥的另一端与你会合
Anthony?
安东尼
You, Pope, and the berserkers
你 珀普和暴车族
will stay here and cover our asses.
就留在这里掩护我们
Now, you see those Skitter and Mech columns moving in,
如果看见迅猎兽和械甲怪的纵队进入
you kick them in the teeth, and you run like hell,
就正面攻击 然后拼命逃跑
'cause once we get across, we're gonna blow that bridge.
因为一旦走过桥 我们就会炸毁它
Roger that.
收到
It's a scientific fact --
这是个科学事实
dirt mixed with sweat makes you waterproof.
混合泥土的汗水有防水的效果
Tector, I don't give a rat's ass, if it makes you fireproof,
泰克多 它就是能防火也和我无关
you stink so bad you could gag a dog off a gut wagon.
你身上的味道臭气熏天
When we get to the other side of that river,
等我们到河的另一岸
either you take a scrub and a hot bath
要么你自己好好洗个热水澡
or me and the boys will give you one.
要么我和他们逼着你洗一个
You'll pay hell getting it done.
这么做 你是要付出代价的
Think of all the Skitters we've blown away.
想想我们已经解决掉的迅猎兽
They got to reproduce to keep their numbers up.
它们一定繁殖过了 才使数量有增无减
Yeah, I wonder how they do it.
我很好奇它们是如何做到的
Maybe they're hermaphrodites.
也许它们是雌雄同体
What, like earthworms? No way.
就像蚯蚓吗 不可能
You've become quite the mechanic.
你越来越有技师样了
Yeah. A little different from working on my mom's hybrid.
是啊 但没遗传到我妈那边的技艺
Uh, be careful tonight.
今晚小心点儿
Things could get pretty hot out there.
那里的战况可能会非常激烈
Ah. I'm looking forward to it.
我反而期待着呢
You know, when I was a - a kid,
当我还是个孩子时
my dad got me the biggest Lego collection,
父亲送给了我除乐高乐园以外
outside of Legoland.
最大型的乐高积木
I used to build cities in my basement -
我以前常在地下室里建造城市
ferris wheels and cable cars.
有摩天轮 还有缆车
Wish I could have seen that.
要是我能看到多好
You think they mate for life?
它们一生只有一个伴侣吗
No. They got to have multiple sex partners.
不 它们一定有多个性♥伴♥侣♥
So you think Skitters sleep around, huh?
这么说 你觉得迅猎兽到处沾花拈草吗
How do you know for certain?
你怎么会这么肯定
Well, think of all the critters in our world.
想想我们世界里的所有生物就知道了
Very few mate for life.
很少有从一而终的
The best hope for survival
幸存的最大希望就是
is to hook up anyone healthy enough to enrich the gene pool.
找个足够健康的人填充基因库
We still talking about Skitters?
我俩谈论的还是迅猎兽吗
Wag it and shag it, people. Let's move.
收拾东西准备离开 动起来
Oh. You get that LAW rocket? Yeah, I'm on it.
你拿到轻型火箭炮了 是啊 归我了
Nice. Hey, Matt.
干得漂亮 马特
Come on, buddy. You're riding on the med bus.
兄弟 你快点 你坐医疗车
Dad's there.
老爸在这儿
Exactly. I need you to look after him for me, all right?
对 我需要你代替我照顾他 好吗
Go mount up. Thanks, Matt.
上车 谢谢你 马特
So, uh, I guess I'll see you on the other -
我想我会再见到你 在另一...
Bye.
再见
Hold on, Tom.
坚持住 汤姆
This old girl isn't exactly a luxury ride.
我这个老女人驾驶技术可不灵
Hey, Matt. Glad you're riding with us.
马特 真高兴你跟我们乘一辆车
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go! Let's move!
出发 出发
Time to move. Come on.
走吧 跟上
All right.
放
Captain! We're in business!
上尉 我们弄好了
Let's fire them up! Let's go! Let's roll!
去炮轰它们 出发 前进
Let's roll!
前进
Let's roll!
前进
Let's roll!
前进
Easy, easy, easy!
慢点 慢点 慢点
I wish we had a bigger rocket.
要是能扛个更大的火箭炮就好了
I hear that.
我听到了
Let's go. We don't have all night.
上 我们可没时间耗一整晚
You haven't said a word since you got on the bus.
你上车就没说过一句话
What's going on, Matt?
怎么了 马特
Nothing.
没事
I'm still your dad, you know?
我是你♥爸♥爸
If you say so.
随你怎么说
You've got to believe I'd never do anything to hurt you.
你要相信 我不会伤害你
That thing that came out of you...
从你身体取出来的那个东西
...how do you know it didn't do something to you?
你怎么知道它没在对你做过什么呢
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
That's why I've got this -
所以我才把自己绑起来
just to be safe, just to be sure.
为了保证安全
But what I do know in my heart is that you're my son.
但是我心里知道 你是我儿子
You're my Matt...
你是我儿子马特
a brave, strong boy.
勇敢 强壮的男子汉
I'd never, ever let anything happen to you,
我绝不会让你发生任何事
even if that means me having to be tied up like this.
哪怕要我这样绑着自己
You understand?
明白吗
Sounds like Pope made contact.
听起来 珀普已经短兵相接了
Means those Skitter and Mech columns will hit the bridge soon.
就是说 迅猎兽和械甲怪将要攻击桥那边了
That's bad news for weaver,
对韦弗来说 可不是好消息
but good news for us.
但对我们来说是
Look at this.
看那个
Those Mechs are headed straight towards the firefight.
那些械甲怪直接朝着交战处去了
The approach to the antenna's wide open.
信♥号♥♥中心接收的范围很广
You know what they say about gift horses.
通常说这是作为见面礼
Ben, what's wrong?
本 怎么了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表