剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You have my word.
我保证
Well, don't get any fancy ideas about stealing her.
别打她的主意
She's booby-trapped.
我设了机关
Noted.
知道了
In the meantime, I hope that you will accept
同时我希望你能接受
a limited hospitality.
我们有限的款待
Hal, would please accompany our honored guest
哈尔 你能送我们的贵宾
to the mess tent?
去军用帐篷吗
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Charleston sounds like a much better option
查尔斯顿听起来比
Than the Catskills -- warmer, anyway.
卡兹奇山好多了 至少暖和些
Charleston is a long way to go on a wing and a prayer.
去查尔斯顿的路谈何容易
What do you -- what? A continental congress?
你觉得...还有什么大♥陆♥会议
What do you say? You buy that?
你觉得呢 你真信吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But if it's true...
但如果确有其事
that would really be something.
那还真的得当回事
We've been promised paradise before.
之前就有人许诺过世外桃源
There's no way to know for sure.
没法证实
Unless we go.
除非我们真去
I got to go find Ben.
我得去找本了
Let me know
如果吉米有什么新情况
if there's any change with jimmy.
及时通知我
Yeah.
好的
Where did you go?
你去哪里了
Nowhere.
哪儿也没去
Just walking around,
就四处走走
staring at Jimmy's compass.
盯着吉米的指南针发呆
A few months back, he got separated from the 2nd Mass.
几个月前 他跟第二团走散了
It took two days to find him again,
我们花了两天才找到他
so Weaver gave him his compass
于是韦弗给了他自用的指南针
So he could always find his way home.
这样他总能找到回家的路
Don't blame yourself over this.
别太自责了
Everyone else does.
大家都怪我
That's not true.
真没有
I've seen the way everyone looks at me.
我可以从别人的眼神里看出来
Hal, Matt...
哈尔和马特
even you.
甚至你
No.
没有
Yes. No.
有 没有
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 算了
But do you think I wouldn't rather be lying there instead of him?
不过你不觉得我宁愿躺在那的人是我吗
I'm sure that you would.
我知道你会这样想
Just like there isn't a day that goes by
就好像没有一天我不是在祈祷
that I don't wish and pray that your mother was still alive.
你母亲还活着一样
And it, um, sucks.
这种感觉 糟透了
It really sucks.
真的很糟
Sometimes you think that you can't even go on.
有时候甚至觉得自己活不下去了
except you don't have a choice but to go on.
除了义无反顾地前进 你别无选择
And the good news is that we've got each other
值得庆幸的是我们还有彼此
to get through a lousy situation.
一同闯过难关
The bad news is...
坏消息是
It's a lousy situation.
这不是一般的难关
I'm not saying it's a paradise. Far from it.
我可没说那里是世外桃源 差远了
But there are people all helping each other.
但那里的人都会互相帮助
And there's electricity and hot water.
那里还有电和热水
There's hot water?
真有热水吗
How is that possible with all those people?
这么多人怎么保证
All I know is that every day,
据我所知 每一天
we get a little closer to normal.
我们都在慢慢回到正轨
I mean, before I left, I went to a wedding.
我走之前 还参加过婚礼...
How's Jimmy doing? No change.
吉米怎么样了 没什么变化
But as soon as his condition improves,
一旦他好转起来
we need to be ready to move out.
我们就得准备走了
What's the status of the convoy?
车队准备的如何了
All the military vehicles are ready.
所有的军用车辆都已准备就绪
Some of the multi-purpose vehicles still need repair,
一些多功能车辆仍需维修
but it shouldn't be too much longer.
但花不了多长时间
Good. We still only have enough snow chains
很好 我们还有足够多的雪地防滑链
for half the convoy, though.
供车队使用
Maybe we don't need 'em now.
也许我们用不着了
I mean, no need for snow chains in Charleston, right?
去查尔斯顿不需要防滑链吧
Keep looking.
继续找
We're gonna need snow chains.
我们还是需要防滑链
Those mountain roads are gonna be dangerous without chains.
如果没有防滑链 山路会非常危险
So you're still thinking the Catskills?
这么说 你还是想去卡兹奇山
Hot showers and white weddings make for a good story.
虽然热水澡和婚礼似乎很完美
But we're gonna need more than that
但如果我们要熬过严冬
if we're gonna survive the winter.
不只需要这些
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I've heard a lot about you, Professor Mason.
梅森教授 我听说过你不少事迹
You've got some story.
你是个有故事的人
Oh?
怎么说
I've never met anyone
在我见过的人里
who was taken aboard an alien mother ship
还没人能活着走出外星母舰
and lived to talk about it.
并亲口说出这经历
It happened. Doesn't make it a story.
事情就这样 没啥故事可言
We need people like you in Charleston, Tom,
汤姆 我们需要你这样的人去查尔斯顿
To help rebuild this country.
帮助我们重建国家
I'm just a history teacher.
我只是个历史老师
And I was a manager at the Carpet Corral.
过去我是地毯公♥司♥的经理
But now look at me now. I'm Paul Revere in a prop plane.
可你看我 现在却成了开飞机的通讯员
Don't sell yourself short.
别小看你自己
These people don't.
你们都别小看了自己
Anne, Jimmy's not breathing!
安 吉米停止呼吸了
I can't find a pulse. I need an amp of epinephrine.
没脉搏了 给他来一剂肾上腺素
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know. Not today.
不知道 挺住啊
Come on, Jimmy.
加油 吉米
I can't do this alone.
自己加把劲儿
Come on, Jimmy. Not today.
加油 吉米 挺住
Why are you stopping?!
你怎么停了
No. No. Keep going! Keep doing it!
不行 继续 继续救他
I'm sorry. He's gone.
对不起 他死了
I'm very sorry for your loss, captain.
上尉 节哀顺变吧
We break camp at dusk.
我们傍晚出发
You're free to leave at any time, Ms. Churchill.
你随时都可以走 丘吉尔小姐
So I'm released from your custody?
这么说 你放我走了
It was never that. Just being cautious.
不是这样 只是谨慎行事而已
I understand.
我理解
You know, I've met more than a few people
自从我开始这次任务以来
in your position since I started this mission.
我见过许多像你一样的首领
And some call themselves lieutenant or captain.
有些自称中尉或上尉
But more often than not,
但通常来说
their people refer to them as something less flattering.
他们手下的人都不喜欢他们
Want to know what your people call you?
你知道你的人怎么称呼你吗
What is that?
怎么称呼
Their leader.
"领导人"
I know it's a lot to bear.
我知道你责任很大
But know the 2nd Mass would follow you to the gates of hell.
但你要知道 第二团的人会誓死追随你
Take your people to Charleston, captain.
上尉 带你的人去查尔斯顿吧
They need you there.
那儿需要你们
And honestly, I think your people need Charleston.
而且说实话 你的人也需要查尔斯顿
Good luck, Ms. Churchill.
祝你好运 丘吉尔小姐
What happened to his field vest?
他的背心呢
Couldn't get the blood out. Didn't think it was right.
血迹洗不掉 穿上不合适
Oh. It's okay. He looks fine the way he is.
没事 他这样挺好
What's wrong? Jimmy's compass.
怎么了 吉米的指南针
It's gone.
不见了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表