剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Look, I understand how crazy this might sound, but...
我知道这听起来很不像话 但是
How was your harness removed?
你的脊甲怎么被移除的
I'm not sure...
我不知道
but I can only guess that...
只能猜测...
What?
什么
That I had served my purpose.
我已经没有利用价值了
All right, well, get some rest.
好了 休息一下
Try to get your strength back.
恢复体能
I'm sure Dr. Glass is gonna want to run some tests.
格拉斯医生会做一些测试
Can I get some food?
我能吃点东西吗
I don't think I've eaten anything in a really long time.
我已经很久没吃过东西了
I promise, you'll be very well taken care of.
你会被照顾得很好
All I ask of you is that you don't leave this room,
只是 你不能离开这个房♥间
until we've had a chance...
直到我们能...
To make sure that I'm not a threat.
来确保我不是威胁
Make sure that you're healthy.
确保你身体健康
Yeah. I understand.
好 我明白
And I'm really happy to be home.
我真高兴回家了
All I ever wanted was to be back to the 2nd Mass...
我只想回到第二团
with you and Hal.
和你还有哈尔在一起
Get some rest. We'll talk more later.
休息一会吧 我们以后再谈
Hal?
哈尔
I want a guard on that door, 24/7.
我要你派警卫全天守着这儿
Glad you're back.
你回来了真好
Dad...
爸爸
I want to stay with her.
我想和她待在一起
I don't know that. That's such a --
这不太好吧 她很...
I have a better chance than anybody else
我比别人更容易
of finding something that's not right.
察觉到不寻常的事
All right. Fine.
好吧
I still want a guard on that door.
还得派一名警卫看住那扇门
Hey, Ben.
本
So, what's going on?
你搞什么名堂
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean all the suspicion.
我说的是你的怀疑
All the crap about those bad feelings,
那些狗屁不祥预感
whatever that is.
不管那是什么
That's Karen.
那可是凯伦
So you say.
你以为如此而已
I never met her before today, remember?
我今天是头一回见到她 记得吗
Because we lost her
因为她那时正想方设法营救你
while she was helping trying to rescue you.
所以我们失去了她
I'm sure whoever she was before,
我知道之前
she was a wonderful person.
她一定是个好人
But that thing in there -- that's not Karen.
但现在那里面 不是凯伦
So why are you any different, then, huh?
那你又有什么不同呢
Because I'm not.
因为我不是
Which is exactly why I can handle her.
所以我才能接近她
You won't be able to resist her manipulating you.
她可以操控你 你无法反抗
Would you listen to yourself, bro?
听听你都胡说些什么 哥们
Look at her.
看看她
She was half-dead when we found her.
我们找到她时 她就快死了
She's scared, and she's freaked out.
她担惊受怕 惊恐万分
How's she gonna manipulate me?
她怎么能操控我
She's already started.
她已经开始操控了
If I were you,
如果我是你
I'd keep him as far away from her as possible.
我不会让他接近她半步的
Won't end well.
不然后果可不妙
God, you can be such a --
天啊 你真是个...
Freak?
怪胎吗
I was gonna say "tool."
我想说的是"走狗"
But if you like "freak," Sure, we'll stick with that.
但如果你喜欢怪胎 那就怪胎吧
Boy, he can be frustrating.
天啊 他真让人丧气
Yeah, but probably right.
是啊 但他可能是对的
Really? Come on, now Slow down.
是吗 拜托 冷静
I'm just saying it's a little more than weird
我只是说 她正好出现在
that she just happens to show up
离医院一公里不到的地方
less than a klick from the hospital.
比较诡异
Yeah. Okay. So?
好吧 所以呢
So you haven't even flinched.
但你一点也不起疑心
The Hal Mason I know would have been all over that
如果那不是你女朋友的话
if it had been anyone other than your old girlfriend.
我认识的哈尔·梅森早该对这件事大加质疑
Okay.
好吧
It's getting exponentially worse.
情况越来越糟
Meaning what?
什么意思
He has less time than I thought, than I can even estimate.
他余下的时间比我预计的还要短
Damn it.
妈的
Thoughts?
有什么想法
Well, the equipment here isn't that sophisticated,
这里的医疗设备并不先进
but what I think is happening
但我觉得
is that somehow the toxin from the harness
不知怎么 脊甲里的毒素
has attached itself onto the erythrocytes --
正在进攻红细胞
The red cells --
红细胞
like a parasite hitching a ride up his bloodstream.
像寄生虫一样在他的血液里游荡
But he got bitten weeks ago.
但他在好几周前就被咬了
Wouldn't that have killed him already?
之前为什么没死
It should have, yes, but my theory --
本来应该死了 但是我觉得
and it's just a theory --
当然这只是个推测
is that this toxin or parasite or whatever it is,
这种毒素不管是寄生虫还是什么鬼东西
needed time to incubate, to mature.
需要时间孵化 成长
Like eggs?
像卵一样吗
Or larvae or... something I don't understand.
或者幼虫 总之我不了解
So that's it? We're just gonna watch him die?
就这样 我们就看着他去死吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
All right. Get Weaver ready.
好了 帮韦弗准备好
We're gonna get whatever gas we have,
我们带上汽油
put him in the fastest vehicle we've got.
把他安顿到最快的车上
We're just gonna drive him straight to Charleston.
直接送他去查尔斯顿
No! That's an order.
不行 这是命令
You don't get to give me orders. No?
你没权命令我 是吗
I'm in charge of the 2nd Mass now.
现在我是马萨诸塞州第二团的头儿
And I've been taking care of the 2nd Mass since the beginning.
我一开始就在照顾马萨诸塞州第二团
I'm the doctor here.
我才是医生
I know that! Not you, not anyone!
我知道 不是你 也不是别人
I decide the course of action for my patients -- me and me alone!
只有我才能决定怎样救护病人
Listen. Calm down. Stop, stop, stop.
听着 冷静一点 停停停
And Captain Weaver's best chance is here with me!
韦弗上尉只有在这里接受我的治疗才可能痊愈
Rebecca, stop!
丽蓓卡 别说了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner, to be honest.
老实说 真奇怪我俩早些时候没吵起来
Or vice versa.
吵起来也很奇怪
I'm not your wife, Tom.
我不是你妻子 汤姆
And we don't get the luxury of having a lover's spat
在这种该死的生存环境里
in this stupid wasteland of a world.
恋人之间的斗嘴都是奢侈
All we get to do is survive.
只能求生存
Listen, I've had his job for less than a day,
我才接下这份工作不到一天
and I don't think any of us have realized
而我们都不知道
how much he's held the 2nd Mass together with...
他是怎样把马萨诸塞州第二团
spit and glue and sheer willpower.
紧紧团结在一起
Our best chance of survival is his survival.
只有他活着 我们才能生存
Give me until midnight to come up with something.
午夜之前 我再想想办法
If I can't, then we'll do it your way.
如果我无计可施 那就按你的方法来
All right, fair enough.
好吧 那就这样
It's good to finally meet you, Ben.
终于还是见到你了 本
Hal used to talk about you a lot.
哈尔过去说了很多你的事
I had forgotten what real food tastes like.
我都忘了食物是什么味道了
Is that Pope guy still cooking,
是珀普在做饭
or is Uncle Scott back in the kitchen?
还是斯科特大叔掌勺啊
Pope's gone, and...
珀普走了
Uncle Scott was killed
斯科特大叔死了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表