剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
拿走
Jeanne!
珍
Damn you, chinches! Go to hell!
该死的臭虫子 去死吧
They took the others away. We need to go after them.
它们带走了其他人 去找他们
No! No!
不 不
Dad!
爸爸
Let me go!
放我走
Sounds like our team already found them.
看来我们的队伍已经找到他们了
Matt.
马特
Jeanne!
珍
Daddy! Jeanne!
爸爸 珍
I'm right here, baby.
我在了 孩子
Hurry up. Hurry, dad.
快点儿 快点儿 爸爸
I'm here. I'm here.
我来了 我来了
It's okay.
没事的
You all right? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
Daddy! Hey, I'm here.
爸爸 我在这里
I'm sorry. I should have listened to you.
对不起 我应该听你的话
You're okay. That's all that matters.
你没事 这就是最重要的事了
Ben.
本
We're out of here.
我们离开这里吧
Follow me. Don't look back.
跟着我 别向后看
Don't you think you could have thrown a grenade over there?
你这简直就是扔个手榴弹过来啊
Are you okay?
没事吧
You think you could get him loose?
你以为能把他救出来吗
We got to wag it and shag it.
我们得赶紧离开
We're gonna have beaucoup skitters coming any second.
随时会有大量的迅猎兽出现
Son of a -- god.
见鬼...上帝啊
Ugh. I'm all right. I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事 没事
We got to go. Let's go! I'm okay!
我们得尽快走 走吧 我没事
What is that? Another pain pill?
那是什么 又一颗止痛药
Antibiotics, to prevent infection.
抗生素 防止感染
You getting paid to push 'em?
你收了好处帮忙推销吗
Take the pill.
吃药吧
All right.
好吧
I'll check in on you a little later?
我晚一点再来复查
Come on in.
进来吧
How's the leg?
腿怎么样
Oh, it's just a scratch. It's stupid.
稍有抓伤 没事
Jeanne...
珍
The things that you said before...
之前你说的事情
Forget them.
算了吧
No. You were right.
不 你说得对
I...I let you down.
我...我让你失望了
And...
还有
you deserved better.
你值得拥有更好的
Doesn't matter now, dad.
爸爸 现在都不重要了
I want to make it up to you.
我想弥补你
You already did.
你已经做到了
You're not angry?
你不生气吗
I'm gonna be honest.
坦白说
You weren't a great dad.
你不是好父亲
But you're an incredible leader.
但是你却是优秀的领导者
And the older I get, the more I appreciate that.
越长大越能体会
I'm gonna change, Jeanne. I mean it.
珍 我会改的 真的
For you.
为了你
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
I guess that your friends are getting ready to leave, huh?
我想你的朋友们准备好要离开了
They wanted me to thank you for the extra supplies.
他们让我感谢你给了额外的补给
They really liked all of you.
他们真的很喜欢你们
Even Diego.
甚至是迭戈
But they don't want be part of the resistance.
但是他们不想成为抵抗军
They think they have a better chance of surviving
他们觉得找个地方远离外星人
by avoiding the aliens and finding a place to hole up.
活下来的几率更大
Well, they may be right.
也许他们是对的
You're gonna miss Diego, aren't you?
你会想迭戈吧
Yeah.
是啊
I'm gonna miss him a lot.
肯定很想他
I don't want to say goodbye.
我不想跟他分开
Well, hey, come here. Come here.
过来 过来
It's all right.
会没事的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have to be sorry.
不用跟爸爸说对不起
It's all right, sweetheart. It's hard, I know.
没事 乖女儿 我知道很难受
I know.
我知道
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Oh, listen, I, uh...
对了...
fefore I forget...
差点忘了
I have something.
有东西要给你
Your compass.
你的指南针
Yeah.
是啊
Remember the time we were tracking that buck up
还记得那次我们在伯克郡追一只山羊
in the Berkshires and lost track of time?
结果忘了时间
Sun went down, and we had to make our way back to camp.
太阳落山了 我们要回营地
Compass.
多亏有这指南针
Mom was furious.
妈妈快气疯了
"You know better than that, Dan!"
"丹 你又不是不懂事"
Yeah, well, she was right.
对啊 她说得没错
You know what? I'm...
还有 我...
I'm sorry. I think my meds are gonna --
对不起 药劲好像...
just kicking in.
上来了
I'll let you rest.
你休息吧
How's it going?
怎么样
Quiet.
很平静
No sign that the skitters followed us.
迅猎兽没有跟着我们
Look what I got a hold of.
看我还有什么好东西
So, how long's this been going on?
你这样已经多久了
What?
什么
Come on, Ben.
本 老实说吧
In the harnessing facility...
在脊甲化基地...
I saw your spikes glow.
我看见你脊椎发光
You're mistaken.
你看错了
Really?
真的
That's how you want to play this?
非要这样吗
You're just gonna lie about it?
你打算一直瞒下去
Hope it goes away instead of getting worse?
盼着情况好转就能不恶化吗
Yes!
对
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我就要这样
Who here is gonna understand glowing spikes?
这儿的人不会理解我
Half of these people still think I killed Jimmy.
还有半数人以为是我杀了吉米
You can rat me out if you want,
你可以出♥卖♥♥♥我
but I am not signing my own death warrant.
但我绝不会自寻死路
And I am your brother.
我是你亲哥哥
And all I'm trying to do is help.
只想帮你
I know.
我知道
But you need to back off.
但你最好不要管
You want to see me, boss?
你找我有事 头儿
Yes, I did.
是
That's the unit's laundry. I want you to wash it.
这是队友要洗的衣服 你去洗吧
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
When you're finished with that,
洗完后
you can stop by the armory tent and pick up the barrett rifle.
你就去军械库领狙击步♥枪♥
I'm putting you back on sniper duty.
我要把你调回狙击岗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I want you to do something for me, though.
但你得帮我办件事
Keep Boon in line.
盯着布恩
Don't you worry, boss.
放心吧 头儿
He step out of line,
他要是敢违纪
I'll put my boot so far up his butt he'll taste shoe leather.
我肯定要他好看
What's going on, Lo?
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表