剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
which is that sooner or later,
那就是凯伦
Karen is gonna find out that her boss
迟早会发现她的老大
is bleeding out in our psych ward
在精神病监护区血流成河
and we're not gonna have any cards left to play.
到时候我们也束手无策了
Maybe she should find out... sooner than later.
或许她越早发现越好
I'll take you to your master.
我带你去见你的主人
I wish things had worked out differently.
希望情况能有转机
I doubt it.
深表怀疑
Took me a while to realize
我花了一段时间才意识到
the Karen I knew died a long time ago.
之前我熟悉的凯伦已经不在了
I suppose you're right. That Karen's long gone.
你是对的 那个凯伦早就不复存在了
If only you could experience the things
如果你能体会主人教给我的东西
my masters taught me.
你就会明白的
Yeah? Like how to betray your friends?
是吗 比如如何背叛朋友
How to shoot unarmed people in the back?
如何在背后袭击手无寸铁的人
It's so much bigger than that.
比这种东西复杂多了
How can I make you understand?
我怎么才能让你明白呢
You see, every living thing,
你知道 每一种生物
every grain of sand on a beach,
海滩上的每一颗沙粒
every star in the sky is linked
天空中的每一颗星星
by an intricate web of causality.
都被复杂的因果网络连在一起
If you can comprehend that web in its entirety,
如果你对这张网路一清二楚
down to the movements
小到亚原子微粒的运动
of the smallest subatomic particles,
也了如指掌
then you can predict the course of events
那你就能预言事件的经过
and alter them.
并做出改变
That's the most ridiculous load of crap I've ever heard.
这是我所听过的最荒谬的论调
I knew precisely where and when
我知道何时何地精确的
to place the de-harnessed bodies of those kids
释放被卸掉脊甲的孩子
so that you and Maggie would find me.
使你和玛吉能找到我
I knew every word and gesture needed
我知道说什么做什么
to get the desired response of you and Ben,
才能让你和本做出让我满意的回应
up until the moment he ran away with me.
直到他和我一块逃跑为止
Yeah, well, you must have missed a subatomic particle or two,
但你肯定漏掉了一两个亚原子微粒
'cause things haven't really gone according to plan
因为在这之后 事情就没有向着
ever since, have they?
你的计划发展了是吗
There are always unexpected variables that require adjustments.
总有意外的变量需要调整
I made them,
我已经做出了调整
and now you're handing my master over to me.
现在你要把主人还给我
Well, I guess you got it all figured out, don't you?
我猜你已经什么都知道了是吗
Move.
走
Ben, I'm glad you're okay.
本 很高兴你安然无恙
I know this has been quite an ordeal for you,
我知道这对你来说是一种折磨
but it had to happen.
但这是必须的
I hope you can understand that --
希望你能理解...
something's happened to him.
它出事了
What have you done?
你们对它做了什么
I'm here with you.
我来这儿陪你了
Dr. Glass did what she could to stop the bleeding.
格拉斯医生尽最大努力为它止血
I don't know much about his physiology,
我不太清楚它的生理结构
but I don't think he's gonna last much longer.
但我想它活不长了
Are you ready to listen?
可以听我说话了吗
Good! 'Cause you can still save him.
好的 你还有可能救它
How? You see this?
如何 看见这东西了吗
It's plastic explosive.
这是颗塑胶炸♥弹♥
There's more outside, enough to take out the entire floor.
外面还有更多 足够把这里夷为平地
It's connected to a detonator controlled by two of our guys.
炸♥弹♥的导火索由我们的两个同伴控制
One of them's Pope, and I believe you remember him.
其中一个是珀普 我想你还记得他
And he'll have no problem
把你和你主人炸上西天
blowing you and your master straight to hell.
对他来说易如反掌
If he does,
如果他敢这么做
our air strike will kill you all.
我们的空袭会将你们全部歼灭
And your overlord dies with us.
你的老大也会为我们陪葬
And so do you.
还有你
But we don't have to go down that road.
但我们大可不必如此
You let the 2nd Mass evacuate,
你们放我们一条生路
and once we're clear, you're free to leave.
一旦我们安全了 你们也可以走了
And if you hurry,
如果速度快的话
you might even be able to save his life.
或许它还有救
So far, so good. Good to go.
一切安好 准备出发
I didn't get a chance to tell you
我一直没找到机会对你说
I'm proud of what you did in the basement.
我为你在地下室的所作所为感到骄傲
He saved our lives, Matt.
你救了我们的命 马特
Just doing my job.
我只是做了自己该做的
A quarter tank.
还剩四分之一油料
I've been down this road before.
我走过这条路
Boon played his string right to the end, Tec.
布恩一条路走到黑了 泰克
Nothing we could do.
我们无能为力了
I had the shot.
我有过机会
Boon might still be alive if I'd have taken it.
如果我出手 布恩就不会死
Remember what you told me?
还记得你跟我说过的话吗
Never ask "what if?" And never look back.
永远不要问"万一"怎么样 永远不要回头
10 minutes, then we roll!
十分钟后出发
We're gonna keep rolling
我们要到达查尔斯顿
come hell or high water all the way to Charleston!
只许成功不许失败
500 miles!
五百英里
Got just enough gas and supplies to get there.
带上足够的油料和补给品
This is the final push.
这是最后一搏了
We're gonna high-ball it down that black ribbon of highway
我们要全速碾压过那条黑丝带状的高速路
till we see the blue water of Charleston Harbor!
直至看到查尔斯顿港的大海
Yeah, I heard they got fresh fish, even lobster.
我听说那里有鲜活的海鱼 还有龙虾
Oh, man. I can taste it now, swimming in butter.
我现在就流口水了 我要跳进黄油里洗澡
Warm cognac in a tulip-shaped glass.
用郁金香酒杯温一杯白兰地
Oh, yeah. Count me in on that action.
喝酒算我一个
Oh, yeah. They got day spas,
那里有露天温泉
ice-cream parlors, theme parks,
冷饮店 主题公园
strip clubs made out of gingerbread.
还有姜饼做的脱衣舞俱乐部
Charleston's gonna be a paradise on earth.
查尔斯顿一定是个人间天堂
If you think it'll be a bust, why are you going?
如果你觉得那里一无所有 为什么还要去呢
That's 'cause he has nowhere else to go
因为他没别的地方去了
and no one else will have him, right, John?
其他人也不愿收留他 对吗 约翰
I think you got it.
看来你自己搞定了
I've had enough creepy crawlies to last a lifetime.
我这辈子见够爬虫了
Yeah. I hear you.
是啊 我听见你叫喊了
I don't even want to think about
我不愿再回忆
how close I came to losing you today.
今天差点失去你这件事
It's all right.
没事了
You're safe.
你安全了
Okay.
好的
I'm okay.
我没事了
So, a flamethrower?
喷火器
Where did you get that idea?
你是怎么想到的
Uh, these kids I grew up with
从小和我一起长大的玩伴
used to build blowtorches out of hair-spray cans.
我们过去经常用发蜡瓶做喷灯
Perfect for incinerating model airplanes.
那简直是烧飞机模型的神器
Must have been some neighborhood.
肯定很流行吧
You have no idea.
你根本想不到
I should check on my patients.
我要去查看病人了
I'm gonna go see the boys.
我去找孩子们谈谈
I'll catch up to you later.
回头再来找你
Yep.
好的
Glad to see you back on your feet.
很高兴看你重新站起来了
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
These people need help, no matter how I feel.
无论我怎样 这些人需要我的帮助
That's true.
这倒是真的
But you can't help them if you don't take care of yourself.
但照顾不好自己也没法照顾别人
And just how am I supposed to do that?
我该怎么照顾好自己呢
Have a good cry?
大哭一场
Come up with some platitudes
发表些陈词滥调
about how losing Jamil will make me a stronger person?
说痛失杰米尔使我成了一位更坚强的人
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表