剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
行
Thanks.
多谢
My dad's talking to Manchester.
我爸在和曼彻斯特谈
We're not gonna let this lie.
我们不会让他们起诉你的
Well, since your pop's calling in favors,
既然你♥爸♥在找人帮忙
maybe he can, uh, put in a good word
能替我们这些刁民
for the rest of the rabble.
也美言几句吗
Well, this is because of you, Pope,
还不是你害的 珀普
so you're lucky you're not in front of a firing squad.
你现在面对的不是行刑队已经不错了
Yeah, well, at least they'd be using those guns
对啊 至少他们会把枪
for something useful.
派上用场
I don't care what Manchester says,
不管曼彻斯特怎么说
I'm getting you out of here.
我会救你出去
You do what you're thinking, you're gonna get us all killed.
你得想清楚 你这么会把我们都害死的
I'm not asking for any favors.
我可没要你帮忙
Damn it, Maggie.
该死 玛吉
Is this because of what happened on the road?
是因为之前路上的那件事吗
Because if it is, I'm good with it, all right?
如果是 我不介意 知道吗
Just like that?
就这样
Just like that. How else should it be?
就这样 还应该怎样
For god's sake, Hal, I told you that I had a kid in prison.
哈尔 我告诉你我在监狱里有个小孩
You should have freaked out
你应该会被吓坏
and told me I was the worst person in the world.
然后跟我说我是世上最烂的人
Is that what you wanted?
这就是你想要的
What I expected was the courtesy
我只想看到你
of an honest emotional reaction.
真情流露一次
Instead, I got "I'm gonna think about it"
而不是我听到的 "我得好好想想"
and teenage silences.
和孩子一样的沉寂
Maggie --
玛吉
I can't deal with that, all right? I won't.
我做不到 懂吗 做不到
Maggie.
玛吉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, you did your good deed.
你能做的都做了
Now just leave me alone.
现在让我一个人待会儿
Go!
走啊
So, as grateful as I am,
我虽然心存感激
I can't help thinking about the world around us.
却老是去想我们外面的世界
I have friends still out there --
我还有朋友在外面
maybe lost or sick.
也许失踪了 也许生病了
And we're not doing anything about it,
我们什么都做不了
except waiting, hiding...
只能躲起来等待
hoping the aliens will go away.
祈祷外星人滚出地球
I don't think that makes you a bad man, Dr. Manchester.
曼彻斯特博士 你不是个坏人
But I do think you're wrong.
但我真的认为你做错了
That's -- that's all I have to say.
我想说的就是这些
You did good.
你做得很好
I would like to thank all the speakers
对于发言人的热情以及评论
for their passion and commitment.
我表示非常感谢
Before I begin,
在我发言之前
I would like to introduce an old friend --
我想介绍一位老朋友
my former student
我以前的学生
and the hero of the 2nd Mass, Tom Mason.
第二团的英雄 汤姆·梅森
Tom.
汤姆来
Thank you for welcoming the 2nd Mass into your home.
谢谢你们能接纳第二团
And congratulations
也恭喜你们
on taking back a city the aliens left in ruins
把外星人留下的废墟城市
and turning it into a community again.
重新变成了一个家园
I wish I could end there.
我希望我能待在这里
But the truth is, I'm still finding my footing.
但事实是 我仍然在寻找我的容身之处
All I've known for the last year
过去的一年中
has been the 2nd Mass and the resistance.
我只知道第二团和抵抗运动
And so, as much as I admire what you've done,
因此 我非常钦佩你们所做的一切
I can't help but to agree with Jeanne Weaver
我同意珍·韦弗的话
and wonder if somehow
我在想
our real mission has been lost.
我们真正的任使命是否已经迷失
I want to read you something
我想给你们读点东西
that a friend of mine wrote about a different war.
是我一个朋友对另一场战争的评述
"There were some who advocated accommodation,
"那些主张安定而后动的人认为
"who believed the enemy would only be enraged
"敌人会被激烈的反抗活动
"by outright rebellion.
"激怒
"But they were outnumbered by those
"但更多的人则认为
"who understood that freedom would only come
"只有将敌人彻底驱逐出去
once the enemy had been driven from their land."
"才能真正获得自♥由♥"
That was written by Arthur Manchester.
这句话出自亚瑟·曼彻斯特
About the American struggle against the British
写的是独♥立♥战争期间
during our Revolution.
美国人反抗英国人的故事
But he might as well have been writing about today.
但好像也是为今天这场战争而写
Right.
说得对
Yeah!
说得对
I've met our enemy.
我亲眼见过我们的敌人
I've seen what it's done to our children.
我见过它们对我们的孩子做了什么
I've looked in its eyes, and I've heard it speak.
我见过它们 我跟它们谈判过
And I am telling you
我要告诉你们的是
that these creatures will leave our world
要想让这些怪物离开我们世界
only when we force them to!
只能靠我们的武力驱逐
That's right. That's right.
说得对 说得对
I know that I have to keep fighting.
我知道我必须一直战斗
This community has to make its own call.
这个团体也要响应♥召♥唤
But understand -- we can't hide from them anymore.
要清楚一点 我们不能再躲藏起来
General Bressler! General Bressler!
布莱斯勒将军 布莱斯勒将军
Sergeant? Sergeant!
中士 中士
What is it?
怎么了
Sorry, sir. We have a situation that couldn't wait.
对不起 长官 我们有情况必须报告
Our salvage unit found a de-harnessed boy at the perimeter.
救援队巡视时发现一名去除了脊甲的男孩
They're bringing him in now.
把他带到了这儿里
De-harnessed boy? Did he say what he wanted?
去除脊甲的男孩 他说他想做什么了吗
Only that he had been looking for Charleston
只说他要找查尔斯顿
and that he has a message for Tom Mason.
给汤姆·梅森带口讯
Ben?
本
You know this boy?
你认识这个男孩
No.
不认识
I'm Tom Mason.
我是汤姆·梅森
I was told to find you --
有人告诉我
that you were the only one who would understand.
只有你能理解这些
Told by who? By ben? Have you seen my son?
谁告诉你的 本吗 你见过我儿子
I'm sorry. I don't know him.
对不起 我不认识他
But there's so many of us now.
但是 现在那里有太多我们这样的人
I'm to tell you there's been a development with the overlords,
我要告诉你那些领主有了新动作
and there isn't much time.
没有多少时间了
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
The one with the red eye -- the leader of the rebellion.
那个红眼睛 反抗活动的领袖
He's waiting nearby so you can talk.
他在附近 你可以和他谈
I'll take you to him when you're ready.
你准备好我就带你去见他
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Gentlemen, come, come.
先生们 过来一下
This is insane. They could be right outside the door.
这太疯狂了 它们也许就躲在外面
If they wanted to attack this place, it'd be on fire by now.
如果它们想打 早就开火了
Arthur, I know it sounds risky,
亚瑟 我知道这听起来很冒险
but we have to hear them out.
但是我们必须听听他说
Tom's right.
汤姆说得对
This alliance is the only tactical advantage we have.
当下联盟是我们唯一的战术优势
We lose it, we're back to square one.
没了联盟就又回到起点了
We've been waiting for the right time to launch an offensive.
我们一直在等待恰当的时机发动攻势
No. It's too dangerous.
不 太危险了
Especially since we don't know what else has been kept from us.
尤其是好多事情我们都还不知道
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You should have told me
你该告诉我
your son was a part of this revolution.
你儿子也是反抗活动的一员
That's how this one found us, isn't it?
所以他才找到我们的 对吗
Ben always knew we were coming to Charleston.
本早就知道我们要来查尔斯顿
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表