剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
by my side fighting.
一起去巡战
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about, son.
孩子 不用对不起
You're going to be fine.
没事的
Ben.
本
Ben. I'm sorry.
本 对不起
You're going to be fine. I'm sorry.
没事的 对不起
We're going to be fine.
大家都会好起来的
Yes, Sir.
我知道 长官
I'm sorry.
对不起
Happy Birthday, Sammy.
山米 生日快乐
Charleston's a long ways away, people!
查尔斯顿路途遥远
Make sure we don't leave anything behind!
一定要确保没落什么东西
Are we ready?
准备好了吗
Last van's loaded. All present and accounted for.
都装车了 一切就绪
176 souls.
176人
176 it is.
176 没错
Captain, you mind if I ask you a question?
上尉 能不能问个问题
What made me change my mind. Yeah.
我为什么改变主意 对
When I first took command of the 2nd MASS, we were 300.
我刚接管第二军的时候 一共有300人
300 strong, Tom.
汤姆 300多健康人
Now 176.
现在只剩176人
We owe it to Jimmy and to everybody that we've lost
我们欠吉米和那些战斗中的牺牲者
to stay in the fight.
一个交代
We're just pissing in the wind here.
我们一直躲在这里瑟缩抱怨
We need to get back in the war.
现在要重新开始战斗
Seems like Charleston might be a good place to do that.
查尔斯顿应该是个好地方
Besides, a hot shower doesn't sound too bad.
而且 能洗热水澡也不错
Highways are clear. So are all the back roads.
高速路很安全 小道也是
All right. Where's ben?
很好 本在哪里
I'll find him.
我去找他
Let's move out.
出发
Let's go!
走
Get those engines fired up! Get ready to move!
启动引擎 准备出发
Go!
走
Ho!
跟上
Move!
出发
Let's go!
走
Come on! Let's go!
跟上 走
Ben? You out here?
本 你在这吗
Over here.
在这边
You all right?
没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Let's go.
走
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表