剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Okay? If anyone's in danger, it's him.
行吗 如果说有人有危险 那就是他
You got to trust me on this.
你得相信我
Shift's over, Jon.
乔恩 换班了
I'll, uh -- I'll take it from here.
我来...我来接手吧
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We're gonna have a little girl talk, you and I.
我们来说点贴心话吧
I don't understand.
我不懂
I think you do.
我觉得你懂
I think you understand really, really well, actually.
实际上 我想你非常 非常明白
So let's stop playing games, okay?
所以我们也别兜圈子了
Look -- honestly, I don't --
听着 说实话 我不
This isn't about Hal, is it? 'cause Yeah.
不是为了哈尔吧 因为... 是的
It's about Hal.
就是为了哈尔
And Ben.
还有本
And Tom Mason.
还有汤姆·梅森
In fact, it's about the entire 2nd Mass.
事实上 是为了整个马萨诸塞州第二团
And how you're gonna crawl back
不管你从哪个狗屁地方来的
to whatever dung heap you came from
赶紧爬回去
and leave us all alone.
别来打扰我们
So it's us now, Maggie?
现在只有我们了 玛吉
Innocent little Maggie with a heart of gold?
品德高尚的天真小玛吉
You know, I feel sorry for you.
我真为你感到可惜
You have spent so long pushing people away,
你这么久都在拒绝别人靠近
you have no idea how to get close to anyone anymore.
你再也不知道如何亲近别人
Now you're doing the same thing with Hal.
现在对哈尔也是如此
'Cause you don't think you deserve him.
因为你觉得自己配不上他
And you know what?
不妨告诉你
You're right.
你想得没错
You know, I used to think about your time with Pope.
我想 你跟珀普混的时候
Despite all your stories about how they mistreated you,
尽管他们虐待你
the truth is,
说实话
I think you felt more comfortable with them
和他们在一起
than you have with anyone else in your whole pathetic life.
你比和谁一起都自在
You don't know me.
你知道什么
I think I do.
我当然知道
And you know what?
我告诉你
Maybe that life with Pope and his gang?
你也就配
Maybe that's the life you really deserve.
跟珀普那帮人混
Karen! What's happening?!
凯伦 你怎么了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
没事
She just burst in here...
她突然闯进来...
We need to get Dr. Glass.
快叫格拉斯医生过来
No.
不行
No, Maggie said that no one could trust us.
不行 玛吉说他们都信不过我们
She tried to shoot me, Ben.
她想杀我 本
We're not safe here.
这里已经不安全了
Where will we ever be safe?
哪里能安全呢
I know a place...
我知道一个地方...
that we could be safe, and accepted.
很安全 能容下我们
We'll have to leave here first, though.
我们先要离开这里
This way.
这边走
Where? Which direction?
哪里 往哪儿走
There.
那边
Ben!
本
You need to come with me.
跟我走
Now.
快
No. We need to go.
不 快走
For our protection and for the 2nd Mass.
为了我们的安危 也为第二团
I think we'll let dad weigh in on that.
这个得听爸爸的
Now, let's move. Both of you.
快跟我走 你们两个
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
Will he be all right?
他没事吧
Yeah.
当然
I'm sorry it came to this, Ben.
我也不想事情变成这样 本
I knew I'd have to leave sooner or later.
我迟早也是要走
You know, I loved your brother once.
我爱过你哥哥
Very much.
很爱他
Yeah.
是吗
I'm sure he loved you, too.
他肯定也很爱你
But...
可是...
I know.
我知道
Ready?
准备好没
Yeah.
好了
So, it's working.
可以了
Seems that way.
好像是
At least he's finally breathing on his own.
至少开始自主呼吸了
His core temperature is back in the range of normal.
体温已经恢复到正常范围
That's good news.
太好了
But he's not out of the woods yet.
但他还没脱离危险
There's no telling what collateral damage has been done.
目前还不知道手术有什么副作用
I just hope we killed whatever it was
只要能消灭
that caused this in the first place.
造成这病的元凶就好
It's really up to him now.
现在就看他自己了
Well, we got enough fuel to last for a few more days.
燃料现在能用好几天
But the food stores are almost depleted.
但已经快断粮了
I need to send more scouts out for food.
得多派些侦察兵去找食物
And that's gonna mean burning more fuel.
那就要多耗燃料
We're running low on ammunition.
弹♥药♥也越来越不足
I'm getting complaints about sanitation issues.
还有人抱怨卫生不好
People are asking when we're leaving for Charleston.
还有人问什么时候动身去查尔斯顿
They're panicked over rumors
谣传迅猎兽正向我方行进
that Skitters are heading our way --
大伙都很惊慌
Hey...
你...
We'll get through this together, okay?
我们一起努力好吗
I know.
我知道
Dr. Glass!
格拉斯医生
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Captain. Can you hear me?
上尉 听得到吗
Don't try to speak. Lourdes, water.
不要说话 卢尔德 拿水
No, just hold on.
不要 坚持住
You are doing good.
你做得很好
Small sips, captain. I know.
只是小意外 上尉
How...
怎么...
How...
怎么会...
It's complicated.
说起来很复杂
How much fuel did we burn saving my sorry ass?
你们为救我这条老命 耗了多少燃料
It was worth every gallon, captain.
多少都值得 上尉
You gave the order?
是你下的命令
Something like that.
算是吧
You and I are gonna have words when I get out of this bed.
等这事完了 我要和你谈谈
Well, I look forward to it.
我等着
Excuse me, professor, sir. Yeah, what is it?
教授 长官 怎么了
It's Pope, sir. He's awake and asking for you.
长官 珀普醒了 要见你
All right, I'll be right there.
好 我这就去
Well, he says it's a matter of life and death.
他说很紧急 性命攸关
There's a lot to fill you in on.
还好多话要亲口跟你说
I'll be back.
我一会儿回来
Lourdes? Don't let him do too much.
卢尔德 别让他太劳累
You want more water?
还要水吗
Pope?
珀普
I'm getting out of here. We all need to get out of here now!
我要离开 大家都要离开这里
You need to calm yourself down.
冷静一下
All right, Pope. What's your problem?
珀普 你怎么了
You're here. You're safe.
你在这里很安全
No. No, professor. I am not safe.
不 教授 不安全
We are anything but safe.
这儿一点儿不安全
They're on their way. They're on their way to you.
它们快来了 它们来抓你了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表