剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
in alien-interrogation techniques,
外星人是如何审问他的
but all we got is brooding silence.
可他却什么都没说
Well... What's up with that, now?
这事嘛 这是怎么回事
I'm a medic, not a shrink.
我只是医科学生 不是心理专家
Scouts are back!
侦查员回来啦
Let's hope they find a way across that damn river.
但愿他们找到了过河的路
Good luck.
祝你好运
Yeah, this should be fun.
谢谢 承你吉言
Is the captain in there?
上尉在里边吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You can't even walk across this thing.
这连个人都走不过去
Dollars to doughnuts, the Beamers will
一旦被激光飞船发现
bomb the hell out of your work crews
它们就会把你的维修队炸飞
10 minutes after they started trying to rebuild it.
顶多修个十分钟 就得全部死翘翘
Yeah, well, I didn't say I had everything worked out.
这个嘛 我可没说这是个万全之计
I said this is our best chance.
我只是说 这是最好的办法
We may be better off probing for a weak point
我们还不如找到敌人的薄弱点
and then fighting our way out.
然后杀出重围呢
Yeah, well, the Mech and Skitter columns I saw
据我观察 这些械甲怪和迅猎兽
weren't carrying any weak points with them.
都没有什么弱点可言
So far, we've managed to stay hidden.
由始至终 我们一直在躲
But they're looking hard, and they're closing in fast.
但它们不停地搜捕 而且逼近得很快
They're gonna be on us in two days. Tops.
只要两天就能追上我们 最多两天
Why don't they just nuke the whole damn city
它们何不用核弹夷平整座城市
and be done with us?
把我们消灭干净呢
We might not be worth it.
也许我们不值得如此费劲
We haven't seen them drop neutron bombs in months, not since Boston.
波士顿之役后 它们已经几个月没扔核弹了
They won't need a nuke if they trap us
如果能把我们困在河这边
on this side of the river.
就用不着核弹了
What about that boat
杰米尔 你从运动用品店
that you liberated from a sporting goods store, Jamil?
找到的那艘船能用吗
It was rubber, seats five, no motor.
那是艘橡皮艇 有五个座 没马达
Best guess, it'd take us 40 minutes, round trip, across the river.
顺利的话 过河来回要四十分钟
No, that would take way too long to get everybody across.
不行 这样把所有人运过河太费时间了
Plus, we'd have to leave all the vehicles,
而且 这样我们就得放弃所有车辆
all the heavy weapons, Wounded, supplies.
还有所有重武器 伤员 补给
Yeah. Not acceptable.
是啊 这可不行
Captain, it seems our best and only option is to rebuild the bridge.
上尉 看来我们唯一上策就是重建桥梁
We don't have to rebuild it, captain.
上尉 我们不必完全重建
We could just patch it up.
我们只需把它修复
You know, the supports look like hell, but I think they'll hold.
虽然这桥看似烂透了 但我觉得它能挺住
We can build decking,
我们修好桥面
bridge them over these gaps and drive across.
能把车开过去就行
Doesn't have to last forever, right? Just one night.
不必修得屹立千古 只需撑过一晚
We have no choice.
看来别无选择
Start building the decking, Jamil.
杰米尔 开工修桥吧
Hey, man, what about the Beamers?
那怎么对付激光飞船呢
It's too bad they learned
它们这么快就学会冲破我们的障碍
how to beat our jamming so quickly.
真是糟透了
We'll figure out a way to deal with the air threat.
我们会想出办法对付那些飞行器
Once we get across, we have no idea what's in that forest.
等我们过了河 还不知道森林里有什么
Could run smack into an ambush.
也许会遭遇敌人埋伏
That's why somebody's got to go across for a look-see.
所以必须派人先过去探探
Anybody up for a cold swim?
有谁想冬泳吗
I'll do it. Maggie and I will take the boat.
我来吧 我和玛吉划船过去
We'll go across. We'll check it out.
我们过河去 探探对岸情况
It'll take you too long to paddle across.
划船过去太费时了
I can swim it faster and not be seen.
我游过去更快 而且更隐蔽
Really?
真的吗
You've been away, dad. This is what I do.
爸 你离开太久了 这是我的工作
He's right, Tom.
汤姆 他说得对
He's the best... man for the job, yeah.
他最适合 这份工作
You take Jimmy with you to cover your route to the riverbank.
你把吉米找来 让他掩护你过河
Tonight.
今晚行动
Swimming across that river's nothing for Ben.
对于本来说 游泳过河不是问题
It's those spikes.
问题是他背上的钉子
He can run for miles without breaking a sweat.
他跑几英里 可以连汗都不出
He has ears like a jack rabbit. He can see like a hawk.
他的耳朵比兔子还灵 眼睛比老鹰还好
Comes at quite a price.
但代价不小啊
It's the world we live in, not the world we want.
我们生在这个世界 可这不是我们想要的
I think we've all changed a little bit.
我觉得我们都多少有所改变
Ooh, I know.
我懂
Weaver told me how you stepped up.
韦弗告诉我 说你进步很大
Saw it for myself in that meeting.
我在开会时也见识到了
Proud of you, Hal.
哈尔 我以你为荣
You know, I'm sorry.
其实我很抱歉
We haven't had a chance to catch up since you've been gone,
自从你离开 我们还没好好聊过
but maybe when we get across this river,
也许等我们过了河
we can have a... family dinner.
我们可以来个 家庭聚餐
Yeah, maybe. Hey.
是啊 也许吧 对了
I got to ask a favor of you, and it's important.
我得找你帮个忙 这事很重要
Sure. Anything.
没问题
While the aliens had me, I -
当外星人俘虏我时
There's big chunks of time that I can't remember.
我有好一阵子没有记忆
I think they may have done something to my mind.
我觉得它们可能对我的大脑动了手脚
Like what?
什么手脚
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I need you to promise me something.
但我需要你向我保证
A- anything.
啥事都行
Just keep your eye on me.
好好盯着我
If I do anything strange,
如果我做了任何怪事
if I do anything that would endanger the lives of our people -
如果我做了任何危及他人生命的事
Okay, but, dad. You're not -
好的 但老爸 你不会的
Yeah, but if I do, I want you to stop me.
没错 但万一我做了 你要阻止我
Stop you? How?
阻止你 怎么阻止
By any means necessary.
用尽一切必要手段
You know, you've been through a lot of crazy stuff, dad.
你经历了很多疯狂的事情 爸爸
Let's go talk to Anne, all right?
我们去跟安谈谈 好吗
We'll go see Weaver.
再去见韦弗
No, no. I already talked to them.
不 不 我已经跟他们谈过了
Now I'm talking to you.
我现在只想跟你谈
And I'm not asking! You got to do this!
我不是在求你 你必须这么做
I don't want to hurt anybody, Hal,
我不想伤害任何人 哈尔
least of all you or Ben or Matt.
至少不伤害本 马特和你
I'm afraid, Hal. I'm sc-
我很害怕 哈尔 我
Dad?
爸爸
Dad, are you okay? Dad!
爸爸 你还好吗 爸爸
Dr. Glass, come quick!
格拉斯医生 快来看看
Something's happened to my dad!
我爸爸有点不对劲
Dad, I'm right here!
爸爸 我在这
Dad, can you hear me?!
爸爸 你能听见我说话吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吗
Of course he's gonna be okay.
当然 他不会有事的
Well, we just got him back.
我们才刚把他救回来
I know, buddy.
我知道 小子
You think it's true...
你觉得
what he was saying...
他刚才说的他可能会伤害我们
that he might hurt us?
是真的吗
There's no way.
不可能
Look, it's dad.
那是我们的老爸
Those old fish-heads couldn't change him if they tried.
那些八爪怪不可能轻易改变他
He escaped from their ship, didn't he?
他从它们的飞船逃出来了 不是吗
Found his way back to us,
回到了我们身边
despite everything they did to stop him, right?
它们没法阻止他 对吧
He's gonna beat this, too.
这次他也能挺过去
All right?
知道吗
This is gonna sting.
会有点刺痛感
Just do it.
动手吧
You see that?
你看到了吗
It's lodged in his sclera.
嵌在他的巩膜处
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表