剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and pretend the aliens aren't out there.
假装外星人不存在
Meaning that you're going on this...
那就是说你会执行这次...
suicide mission. Yes.
自杀任务 没错
Dad...our camp -- we were attacked.
爸 我们的营地 我们被袭击了
This isn't red-eye.
这个不是红眼睛
I don't see him. Where is he?
我没看到他 他在哪
He and a few others got away.
它和另外几个逃走了
You sure you can't get me anything at all on the attackers?
你真不知道任何关于袭击者的线索吗
Even the smallest detail might be helpful.
很小的细节也可能帮上忙
No. It was dark. All I could see was muzzle flashes.
没有 当时一片漆黑 我只看到了枪口的火花
They came from over there.
他们从那边来
We ran in every direction, and then someone hit me in the head.
我们四散跑开 有人打中我的脑袋
"We"?
"我们"
You mean... the Skitters?
你是说...迅猎兽
And the other de-harnessed kids.
和其他去掉脊甲的孩子
No boot prints. Shell casings everywhere.
没有鞋印 弹壳四处都是
5.56 and 7.62s.
5.56和7.62口径的子弹
90% of the weapons in Charleston fire these.
查尔斯顿军队有90%用的是这种型号♥
You know, we came here in trust.
我们相信你们才来这里的
All right, all right. Calm down, son.
好了 好了 冷静 孩子
Calm down? He was almost killed.
冷静 他差点被杀了
I understand why you're upset, Professor.
我知道你为什么激动 教授
If he were my boy --
如果他是我儿子...
It wasn't your boy.
可他不是你儿子
No. My son was killed by a Skitter.
不是 但我儿子是被迅猎兽杀死的
Right in front of me.
就在我眼前
Almost everyone in Charleston
查尔斯顿几乎每个人
has seen loved ones murdered by those things.
都见过自己的至爱被那些畜生杀害
Is it any wonder that some got carried away with our emotions?
你现在知道我们为什么恨它们了吧
You're not condoning the attack, are you, General?
这次偷袭不会就这么算了吧 将军
I'm saying what happened happened.
事已至此能怎么办
End of story. Game over.
就这样 该干什么干什么去
I'm canceling the mission.
这次任务取消
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
Those are my orders.
这是军令
Dad.
爸
We have to go on this mission.
这次行动必须继续
This is about more than the rebels, more than the overlord.
不止是关于叛乱者和领主
This weapon will wipe out everything if it's finished.
这个武器一旦完成会摧毁一切的
Red-eye didn't have any information on the weapon.
红眼睛也没有关于这个武器的情报
He didn't know whether he could trust Bressler and the others.
他不知道能不能相信布莱斯勒和别人
I understand. It's just --
我懂 只是...
I have the plan, the layout in my head.
我想好了一个计划
I can -- I can get us there. I can get us in.
我能 我能带大家进去
Captain?
上尉
Get in and out before they can react.
打他们个措手不及 快进快出
It's gonna be a much smaller team, but...yes.
这次行动的人会很少 但是要打
Hell yes.
当然要打
General!
将军
What is it?
怎么了
Sir, with all due respect,
长官 恕我直言
the 2nd Mass is going on the mission.
马萨诸塞州第二团要去执行任务
I just gave you an order.
我刚下了命令
I understand that, sir.
我明白 长官
But we're doing it nonetheless, with or without your permission.
无论有没有你的允许 我们都会去执行
Fine. You've got my permission.
好吧 我允许你们执行任务
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Here you go.
给你
Get your packs loaded! Weapons ready!
把东西打包好 带好武器
Open up, Dai.
闪开 戴
It's good to see you dressed all normal-like, Cap.
上尉 见你穿戴正常真感到高兴
You said it, Dai.
戴 你说到点子上了
It enhances the Captain's rugged good looks.
完全衬出了上尉粗犷的外貌
Yeah, the Captain is stylin' now.
对 上尉现在帅死了
All right. Stow it.
够了 给我闭嘴
Or...this "stylin'," "rugged," size-11 boot
否则 这双又帅又粗狂的11号♥军靴
will commence to kicking some ass!
会踢某些人的屁♥股♥
Yes, sir. Alex, move.
是 长官 艾利克斯 动起来
Hey, Jeanne, w-what are you doing?
珍 你在干嘛
What's it look like, dad? Getting geared up.
爸 看起来如何 我准备好了
Oh, no. No, you're not going with us.
不不 你不跟我们一起去
I think I can handle myself in combat.
在战斗中 我能保护好自己
There's no question about that.
关于这一点 没有商量的余地
You need fighters you can depend on.
你需要可以信赖的战士
Yeah. We do, of course.
对 我们当然需要
But that's not the point.
但这不是我俩谈论的关键
It is.
这就是
You need to be here -- in Charleston.
你需要待在查尔斯顿
C-Charleston?
查尔斯顿
No, dad, my place is by your side -- fighting.
不 爸爸 我该待在你旁边一起战斗
Sweetheart...
宝贝儿...
...the truth is -- the real truth --
事实是...这事实是...
I can't bear the idea of losing you again.
一想到会再次失去你 我就受不了
Well, same here.
我一样啊
At least we'll die together.
至少我们可以死在一起啊
It's better than waiting for you to come home.
总比在这等你回来要强
Well, somebody's got to survive this war,
会有人幸存下来
finish what's been started here.
在这里开始就在这里结束
And you know what?
你知道吗
After seeing you stand up to Manchester at the forum...
在曼彻斯特广场看到你那一刻...
I believe...
我就在想...
I know that you're such a person.
我就知道你是这样一个人
Bu-- I just -- I don't want you to die, papa bear.
但是 我不想你死 熊爸爸
Aw, don't you worry about that, baby bear.
熊宝宝 不要担心这个
You know your papa's way too ornery to die.
你知道你♥爸♥爸脾气太臭 阎王老子也不愿收
I didn't know you could draw.
我都不知道你会画画
Neither did I.
一开始我也不知道
One of the many benefits of being harnessed.
这是脊甲化的好处之一
I'm impressed.
了不起啊
What's that thing?
那是什么
It's a click specialty. I call it "The Wall Crasher."
开枪的必备工具 我称之为"毁灭之墙"
Say what?
能有什么用
Blow a hole in anything, anywhere.
不论打哪儿打什么东西 都能爆打出一个洞来
Sounds good to me.
看起来不错啊
Finally, after all these months of running,
这几个月的逃跑之后
we're taking the fight to them.
我们终于要跟它们决一死战了
Tick, tick...
嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Boom! Boom!
嘭 嘭
We could have used a couple of these babies a while back.
我们撤退的时候可以用上这些宝贝
Yeah, well, got them now. That's all that counts.
对 现在可以开它们了 这才是关键吧
We'll see you on the flip side, Jim.
我们在对面盯着你们 吉姆
Bring them home.
带他们活着回来
All right, move it! This ain't no coach tour.
好了 动起来 这可不是去旅行
Really, Cap?
真的吗 上尉
I thought we were going to see the grand canyon.
我还以为我们去看大峡谷呢
Bro, you got steel-plated cojones showing up here
兄弟 在你给我手臂开了一个洞之后
after putting a hole in my arm.
你该把蛋蛋给武装起来再出现在这里
I'm sorry about that, Lyle. I truly am.
我对此很抱歉 莱尔 真的
Clemons was gonna kill you.
克莱蒙斯会把你杀了的
What happened to your uniform, soldier boy?
你的制♥服♥怎么了 大兵哥
Threw it in the incinerator.
扔进了焚烧炉
Should have known better than to put it on in the first place.
早知道一开始就不♥穿♥了
Didn't like what it did to my head.
影响我发型啊
So, you want to take me back, Pope?
所以 你想带我回去 珀普
I got my mind right.
我想好了
Now, what do you think I should do with you, Tector?
泰克多 你觉得我现在该怎么做
I suppose that's up to you.
我觉得该你决定
Indeed it is.
确实是
Drive the truck.
去开车
Dad! Hey, buddy.
爸爸 你好 小伙子
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表