剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
格拉斯医生
Do you know anything about Scotch?
喜欢苏格兰威士忌吗
Some's good, some's better.
有的话当然更好不过了
Why?
怎么了
I found this... couple of stops back.
我在后面仓库里 找到了这个
It's a Glenfiddich.
是格兰菲迪[高级威士忌]
30 years old.
30年佳酿
Someone has good tastes.
你还真有品味
If we have to run, it's just dead weight.
如果要跑路 这个只会成为负担
Seemed like it'd be a shame to waste it.
浪费又太可惜了
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Maybe it's a sign -- Tom coming back.
这或许是个信♥号♥♥ 汤姆的回归
How do you mean?
你这话什么意思
I mean that if I hadn't let him get on that ship...
我是说如果我没让他上那艘飞船
...if he'd been here, he would have warned me
如果那时在这里 就会警告我
that we were pushing our luck.
我们这是在得寸进尺
He would have warned me.
他会警告我
But he wasn't here.
但他不在
Second-guessing doesn't change where we are.
马后炮改变不了我们现在的处境
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你说得不对
I remember something he told me once,
我记得他跟我说过
about making the price of the occupation so high,
只有让它们每一次侵略都付出惨痛代价
the aliens have to leave.
它们才会知难而退
That was the idea.
只是这么一说
He would have said your strategy is risky but worth it.
他会说你的策略很冒险 但值得一试
And when he wakes up,
等他醒来
he's gonna be proud we're still fighting.
他会为我们还在战斗而骄傲
Hell, he might even have a historical anecdote
他说不定还能找到历史上类似的事件
to put it all in perspective.
来分♥析♥这一切
Captain.
上尉
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Fiberglass. It's light, it's an insulator,
玻璃纤维 轻便 绝缘
and these warehouses are full of it.
这间仓库四处都是
We wrap our engines with it,
我们用它包住发动机
we'll get a good hour before it heats through.
能让它在一段时间内不散热
I want people going through every house,
让大家检查街道上每间房♥子
every warehouse on the block.
和每间仓库
We're moving out A.S.A.P.
我们马上就要转移
Dr. Glass?!
格拉斯医生
Anne?! Ben?
安 本
Anne!
安
It's my dad. Something's wrong.
是我爸 情况不妙
Let's go.
走吧
We're close now.
我们快到了
We got to keep going.
我们还得继续走
I don't know what happened. He just started bleeding again.
我不知道怎么回事 又开始流血了
I must have missed a fragment.
我肯定漏了些碎片
He feels feverish, too.
还发热
We still have a few bottles of I.V. Antibiotic.
我们还有几瓶静脉注射抗生素
Okay. Okay.
好 很好
I'm sorry, Ben.
抱歉了 本
The school's only a few miles that way.
顺着这条路 学校就只有几英里了
But they'd be long gone by now.
不过他们现在肯定早就走了
I've been seeing a lot of airships
我看到很多飞船
heading southwest to Connecticut.
往西南的康涅狄格州飞去
Could be they went that way.
他们可能去了那边
The woman we buried.
我们埋的那个女人
That was my mom.
是我妈
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You never told me why you helped me out with that guy.
你还没告诉我为什么要从那人手中救我
That's what people are supposed to do.
是人就应该这样
Not anymore.
人们早就不这样了
I don't believe that.
我不信
And I'd hope that someone would do the same for my kids.
我希望有人也能这样对我的孩子
We were going into the mountains,
我们本来要到山里
trying to find a place to hide.
找个地方藏身
I don't think that we can hide from them anymore.
我觉得我们是不可能再躲避它们了
My middle son, Ben -- you'd like him.
我的二儿子 本 你会喜欢他的
He's about your age.
他和你差不多大
He's dead.
他死了
No.
不
They're all dead. That's what happens now.
他们都死了 现在就是这样
The aliens find you, and they kill you.
外星人找到你 然后把你干掉
Unless we kill them first.
除非我们先干掉它们
Come on. We got to keep going.
来吧 我们得继续走了
This engine-blanket thing better work,
这种发动机罩最好有用
or we'll be wearing this truck for a hat.
不然就成给汽车戴帽子了
That's another thing.
这就是另一回事了
When the hell did I become a damn baggage handler?
我什么时候成运行李的了
I was gonna say it kind of suits you.
我还想说这挺适合你的
Yeah, well, I'll tell you, if I had any brains,
我告诉你 如果我有脑子
I'd steal one of these rice rockets
我会偷辆米火箭[进口日本改装慢车的谑称]
and kiss Weaver's glorious revolution goodbye.
和韦弗的光荣革命说再见
Yeah, you try that, and your brains
你要敢试试 你那脑瓜子
will be scattered across two states, Pope!
肯定会被劈成两半 珀普
You really are a true believer, aren't you?
你还真是名虔诚的信徒
In killing Skitters, yeah.
就干掉迅猎兽而言 是的
Yeah, well, that's pretty, but, uh, you know,
很好 但你知道
there's no law that says you got to do it with me.
没有谁规定你非要跟我一起干
My merry ex-band of outlaws wasted your buddy,
我的歹徒同伙们杀过你兄弟
and yet here you are, Tonto to my Lone Ranger.
但在这里你我却成了唐托和独行侠
Well, first, I think you got that "Lone Ranger" thing a bit backward.
首先 我才是"独行侠"
And don't think that I forgot about Click...
别以为我会忘记克里克那件事
or when you patched me up
但我也不会忘记上次
after we went in on that alien structure.
在外星基地里你救了我
I can't make sense of either.
你都把我搞糊涂了
We all make mistakes.
人都会犯错
Captain!
上尉
Captain!
上尉
Hey, Cap! Incoming!
上尉 有敌情
Anthony, where's Cap? Right there.
安东尼 上尉在哪儿 那边
Captain, we got a Mech convoy about a mile away.
上尉 一英里外发现械甲怪小队
They're straight east. They're coming this way.
它们朝正东行进 正往这边来
We move that med bus now,
如果现在开动医护车
Tom's not gonna make it.
汤姆会撑不过去的
Convoy goes!
车队上路
Medical stays with Dr. Glass until she can stabilize Tom.
医护人员留下协助格拉斯医生救治汤姆
I need four volunteers to stay with the bus
我需要四名志愿者守卫医护车
in case the Skitters show.
以防迅猎兽出现
You know I'm in. Sounds good.
我留下 很好
Make that three.
算我三个
Four.
四个
Gather all the ammo you can carry.
尽可能多携带弹♥药♥
Dai's got the map. We wait for you 20 miles out.
戴有地图 我们在二十英里外等你们
Stay safe.
注意安全
We're moving out, people! Five minutes!
大家注意 五分钟后出发
All right, guys, we got incoming.
大家注意 敌人来了
Okay, we're gonna go dark.
好的 要变黑了
There's something there.
里面有东西
I just can't get ahold of it.
我就是找不到
All right, guys, we're gonna lay low
好了大家 我们要隐蔽起来
and hope the Mechs pass us by.
但愿械甲怪直接过去
Nobody shoot unless I give the order, okay?
没我命令谁都不准开枪 明白吗
Okay?
明白吗
Get down!
趴下
Not yet.
还没好
Lourdes, we have to hold him steady.
卢尔德 我们必须按住他
I think I've got it.
我应该找到了
Not much to it.
这么小
It was enough. We can close now.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表