剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
As we speak,
我们谈话的同时
there's a death squad on its way to kill me...
有一支杀人小分队正冲着我
and everyone in this camp.
还有这个营地的每个人而来
Oh. Clean sheets.
干净的床单
I haven't seen that in a while.
有一阵没见着了
All right. We got bandages, antiseptic, aspirin.
很好 我们有绷带 抗菌剂 阿司匹林
That's enough stuff to load up the med bus for a while.
足够医疗车的补给用了
Hey, hey. Pharmacy.
药房♥
Nice!
太棒了
Shh! Y-You got to do that?
嘘 你非要这样吗
Just expressing some positivity, Jefe.
只是表达一下兴奋 长官[西班牙语]
Nice.
太好了
All right. Well, let's grab what we need.
好了 该拿什么就拿吧
We'll catch a couple hours
然后我们就在
of sleep on those beds you were talking about.
你所说的床上睡上几小时
You guys earned it. We'll head back to camp tonight.
你们应得的 我们今晚再回营地
I'm gonna go let Maggie know.
我去告诉玛吉
You okay?
你没事吧
Tector and Craze are packing up some stuff,
泰克多和科瑞兹正在打包药品
and they're gonna bed down for a while.
然后他们会小睡一会
There's real beds in there, clean sheets.
里面有真正的床和干净的床单
Why don't you come inside?
不如你也进来吧
Nah.
不要
Not in a hospital.
不要在医院睡
Because of the cancer?
是因为癌症吗
You know, you never did tell me what kind of cancer you had.
你从没告诉过我得的是哪种癌症
No, I did.
不 我告诉你了
You said you had the "bad kind."
你说你患了"很难治愈"的
Like there's a good kind of cancer.
就好像有很好治愈的癌症一样
Brain tumors.
脑瘤
More than one?
不止一颗
Yeah. They operated on me three times.
对 他们给我做了三次手术
I have actual holes in my skull. Here.
我头颅上还有实实在在的洞呢 来
You feel that soft spot?
摸到这个比较软的地方了吗
Doesn't freak you out?
没吓坏你吗
No.
没有
When I went in for the third operation,
当我做第三次手术的时候
I remember thinking, "If I don't come out of this,
我记得在想"如果这次出不来
if I just die on the table -- I'd be okay with that."
如果我死在手术台上 我也不会介意"
It was that bad?
有那么糟糕吗
It's like you're out... out of life.
就像...你气数已尽
You're at your last little drop.
只剩最后一口气
So, if it just drips away --
所以 如果就断了气...
wasn't much left, anyway.
反正也没多少气可喘
I'm glad you got it back.
很高兴你三魂七魄都归位了
I didn't get it back...
没归位
Not all of it.
至少没都归位
Maggie...
玛吉
Don't.
不要
Just don't say anything.
什么也别说
Forget it.
忘了吧
There's nothing you've said to me so far that's convinced me
到现在你说的没有一点能说服我
that any of your claims are real.
相信你的要求是真实的
20 of my fallen comrades in this morning's battle
今早战斗中 我阵亡的二十位战友
wasn't good enough for you?
还不足以让你相信吗
I don't pretend to know what this morning was about.
我不会假装知道今天是怎么回事
I don't really give a damn.
我真的毫不在乎
But a revolution? A resistance movement?
但是一场革命 一场抵抗运动
I don't buy that. Doesn't make any sense to me.
我不信那套 对我来说毫无意义
So, how can I convince you?
我要如何说服你呢
You can give me a reason!
你可以给我一个理由
A credible one! I owe you that at least.
可信的 至少我是欠你一个理由的
Strange as it may seem to you,
对你来说也许很奇怪
my planet was much like yours once.
我的星球也曾和你们的一样
We lived in relative peace and tranquility.
我们在那里安居乐业
Go on.
继续
Then they came and laid waste to everything we hold dear.
然后它们来了 糟蹋了我们视为珍宝的一切
We were pressed into slavery, made to do their bidding.
我们被迫为奴 被迫听从命令
The khelmoch was infused on our spines as children --
在孩童时那种物质就被注入我们的脊椎
the same way they had us do to yours.
正如它们让我们对你们所做的一样
You talking about the harnesses? Yes.
你是说脊甲吗 是的
We tried to fight back, but they were too powerful.
我们试图反抗 但是它们太强大了
And -- and then we came here.
然后 我们就来到这里
And we saw you, how your species fights.
我们看到了你们 看到你们人类如何反抗
Even after you were almost wiped out,
甚至你们快精疲力竭也要誓死反抗
you refused to capitulate.
拒绝投降
Don't you see, professor?
难道你还不明白吗 教授
Together, we could do what neither of us could do alone --
联合起来 我们可以比单独做的更多
overthrow our oppressors.
可以推♥翻♥我们的压♥迫♥者
It's an interesting story.
故事很有趣
I can see why my son likes it.
我能理解我儿子为什么喜欢
He always went in for fairy tales.
他总喜欢听童话故事
But the problem is I've watched your kind.
但是关键是我已经看透了你们
I've seen how easy it is for you to destroy,
我见识了你们多轻易就能毁掉一切
to rip a person to pieces.
轻易将人撕成碎片
When you kill, there is no regret.
杀戮之时 毫无悔恨
There's no remorse.
毫不自责
I have much regret and only remorse, professor.
教授 我充满悔恨无限自责
So you cannot begin to understand
那么你是无法理解
the depths of my sorrow.
我悲痛之深切
The evidence speaks to the contrary.
证据恰好相反
Perhaps, but the point of the matter being
也许吧 但问题是
your weapons are substandard and you do not understand
你们的武器很差 而且既不知道
their strategies nor their tactics.
它们的战略也不知道它们的战术
So you can join us and survive
所以你可以选择联手并存
or fight alone and die.
或是独战而亡
Man, I forgot what a bed feels like.
伙计 我都忘了床是什么样的了
Very bouncy.
非常有弹性
Hey, Maggie. What?
玛吉 干吗
I just wanted to say Look.
我想说 看
Just Look.
想说 看
What's important is I know you got my back,
重要的是我知道你一直支持我
and you know I got yours.
你知道我也挺你
We're partners. All right? That's what partners do.
我们是搭档 对吗 这是搭档应该做的
We watch out for each other, but that's it.
我们相互照应 但仅此而已
There's nothing else here.
没有其它关系
I want there to be.
我希望有
Yeah, well, we all want a lot of things.
我们都有许多想要的事情
But this? No.
但是这个 不要
There can't be. So, just stop. Now.
不可能 所以就此打住吧
Almost home, people.
各位 快到家了
What is that? It's as I feared.
那是什么 怕什么来什么
The death squad got onto my trail.
杀人小队追踪到了我的行迹
They will kill us all.
它们会杀光我们
Anybody see where that came from?! Hell no!
有人注意到是从哪来的吗 没有
Where's Maggie?!
玛吉呢
Go! Get the hell out of here!
走 快离开这里
Cover me!
掩护我
Why?! We got nothing to shoot at!
为什么 我们不知道对谁开枪
No!
不要
What are you doing?! Get out of here!
你在干什么 快走
I can't! I got to haul your lazy butt back to camp!
不行 拖我也要把你拖回营地
Come on!
来吧
Idiot!
白♥痴♥
Hold on!
抓紧
Get away from it, Tom.
汤姆 离它远点
The bastard has led them directly to us.
这个混♥蛋♥直接把它们引到这儿
No. No. That's not it.
不 不是 不是这样的
Wait. Lyle, Dai,
等下 莱尔 戴
get those kids away from the cage.
把孩子们带离笼子边
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表