剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
但足以致命 可以缝合了
I think they're gone.
它们应该走了
I think that was our lucky day, right?
看来今天是我们的幸运日
Come on. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Hey, good job, man.
干得好 老兄
This is bad. We need to keep riding.
情况很糟 我们最好继续赶路
It's close.
听起来很近
I don't want to be here anymore!
我不想待在这里了
That's Mech fire.
那是械甲怪的火炮声
That's a shotgun.
那是枪声
That means there's people.
那边有人类
You said when we started it was just a loan.
你说过只是借用我的摩托
Got to see who's out there.
我必须去看看谁在那里
I'll come back when I know it's safe.
那边没事后我就回来
My mom wanted to show me the mountains.
我妈妈想让我看看大山
I'm going there.
我要去了
For her.
为了她
I hope you find your family.
我希望你找到自己的家人
Cease fire! Save your ammo!
停火 节省弹♥药♥
We got eight minutes, tops, before those Beamers respond!
激光飞船反击前 我们最多还有八分钟
So let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Weaver?
所以我们快走吧 是韦弗
Dad?
爸爸
You're still here.
你还在这里
I never left, Tom.
我一直都在 汤姆
You gave us quite a scare.
你把大家都吓坏了
You feeling all right?
感觉还好吗
Better.
好多了
My boys?
我儿子们呢
They're fine.
他们很好
I should have had faith...
我应该坚信
that you'd come back for them.
你会为孩子们回来的
Not just for them.
我不只为了他们
Ben.
本
It's okay.
没事的
Dad, I, uh...
爸爸 我...
I didn't mean to hurt you. I know.
我不是故意的 我知道
It was an accident. Come here.
那是个意外 过来
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
All that matters now is that we're together.
唯一重要的是我们团聚了
Dad!
爸爸
Oh. Ben, don't --
本 别...
Look at what the cat dragged in.
看看这把病骨头
I missed you, old man.
我很想你 老爹
I missed you, too.
我也想你
I missed all of you.
我想你们所有人
Hey, Mason. Hang in there, professor.
梅森 坚持住 教授
Good to see you up on your feet, Mason.
很高兴看到你再站起来 梅森
Tom.
汤姆
How you feeling? Like it's good to be home.
你怎么样 回家的感觉真好
Captain, we should talk.
上尉 我们应该谈谈
Plenty of time for that. You just get better first.
不急 你先好好休养
A lot of people will be glad to see you.
很多人见到你会很高兴的
Welcome back, Tom.
欢迎回来 汤姆
Thanks, Dai.
谢谢 戴
Professor happen to mention how he, uh,
教授有没有提过...
busted out of Skitter central?
他是如何逃出迅猎兽基地的
He did not.
还没有
Man strolls onto an alien rocket,
一个人漫步走进外星火箭
only to just come waltzing back three months later.
三个月后又闲庭信步而出
I don't know about you, Cap,
我不知你怎么想 上尉
but I'd be throwing a flag on that play.
但我觉得这事很蹊跷
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表