剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I can't believe how hungry I am all the time.
我一直都饿得要死
Well, it's, uh, not much, I'm afraid, but...
这个 虽然不多 但是
we're running low on... everything.
我们所有物资都快耗尽了
Time for another food scout, huh?
又得去搜索食物了 对吧
We're pulling out soon anyway.
反正我们很快就得走了
To where?
去哪儿
I don't know. They don't tell me that.
不知道 他们不告诉我
'Cause of your spikes?
因为你背上有刺钉吗
Guess I'd better get used to that, too.
看来我也得好好习惯这待遇
Yeah, well, it's...
是啊
not so much fun being called a "razorback"...
被人叫做"刺猬"可不好玩
or "coat hanger."
或者叫"挂衣架"
Really?
不是吧
That's what they call us?
他们这么叫我们啊
Not to my face, but, uh, yeah.
是的 在背后这么称呼
But it's not all bad... I'm realizing.
但我觉得 也不是坏事
Yeah?
是吗
Well, it's weird, but...
虽然很奇怪 但是
I can hear almost anything.
我什么都能听见
Like what?
比如什么
Like conversations about the generator
比如人们在讨论发电机
not having enough fuel,
说它没燃料了
Or Captain Weaver being in a coma.
韦弗上尉处在昏迷之中
I mean, I assume you can, too, right?
我想你也可以的 对吗
Yeah. S-sometimes -- sometimes, yeah.
是的 有时 有时是的
When I was looking out the window earlier,
之前我在看窗外的时候
I could see details I never even knew existed.
我能看到我从来都不知道的细节
And then there's this.
还有这个
You got to admit that's kind of cool, right?
你得承认这其实很酷 是不是
Karen, you have to put it down!
凯伦 你得赶紧放下它
What -- what's happening?
怎么...怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I can feel what you're feeling.
我能感受到你的感觉
I can feel it, too.
我也能
What the hell?
见鬼了
What'd you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Karen. Karen!
凯伦 凯伦
What did you do to her? Ben!
本 你对她做了什么
Hey. Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
没事 没事
What did he do?
他做了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. We were just --
我不知道 我们只是
we were just talking, and then...
我们只是在聊天 然后
and then I felt this connection from him.
然后我就感觉到和他的联♥系♥
I was so scared, Hal.
我太害怕了 哈尔
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事了
Well, the idea is simple enough.
办法很简单
We pump blood...
我们把韦弗上尉的
out of Captain Weaver into this chamber,
血液抽到这个容器
where we heat it up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit,
然后加热到40.6摄氏度
which, in theory, should kill whatever it is
这样 在理论上 应该能杀死
that's in the Captain's bloodstream.
上尉血管里的东西
And then we pump it into this second chamber
然后再抽取到第二个容器
where we cool it back down to normal body temperature,
冷却到正常体温
98.6 degrees.
37摄氏度
And then we pump it back into his body.
再把血输送回他的身体
How long's this gonna take?
要多久
Eight hours, more or less.
差不多八小时
You said he could die by then.
你说过他那时可能会死
If we can reverse the process,
如果我们能逆转进程
if we can get the pathogen to recede
如果我们能在病原体攻击
before it attacks the blood brain barrier,
血脑屏障之前减弱它
I think we have a shot at saving him.
我们应该还有机会救活他
Lourdes, Weaver's core temperature?
卢尔德 韦弗的体核温度是多少
Still 96.
还是35.5度
Okay. Hang in there, Captain.
好吧 上尉 坚持住
Nothing more to do except wait and see.
除了观望别无它法
Can I talk to you for a second?
能单独和你说两句吗
I just, uh, wanted to say
我就是想说
that I'm sorry.
很抱歉
For what?
为什么
For thinking that I... knew more than you.
因为我以为我知道的比你多
For everything.
因为一切
I said it wasn't a big deal, and it's not.
我说过没什么大不了的 没事
When things calm down, we can talk about it,
等事情缓和了 我们再说
But right now I should get back.
但现在我应该回去了
Sure.
当然
No, no.
不要 不要啊
It's the generator.
是发电机
Lourdes, bag him.
卢尔德 松开他
Tom, I'm gonna need you to turn these pumps manually, okay?
汤姆 我需要你用手转动这些抽血机
Doesn't need to be fast, just steady and consistent.
不用太快 匀速稳定就行
What about the water temperature?
水温怎么办
It should maintain its heat long enough for Jamil to get the power back on.
温度应该能保持到杰米尔恢复供电
I got the generator.
我拿到发电机了
Let's get it going.
赶紧装上
Ready.
准备好了
Go!
放手
We hit the jackpot, boss! Diesel?
老大 我们中头彩啦 柴油
Yes, sir. We got three barrels full.
是的 我们装了满满三桶
Got two barrels of gasoline,
两桶汽油
three crates full of 30 weight oil,
三十磅的石油
and a whole mess of fan belts and the like.
还有许多风扇传动带之类的东西
Good work, Tector.
干得好 泰克多
There's more where this came from.
那地方还有很多带不回来
We just couldn't carry it all. Where?
车上装不下了 在哪儿
Southwest, I think.
西南方吧
Look, I almost gave up, right?
我当时都快放弃了
But I had this sort of, like, intuition,
但是我突然有了 直觉
and my daddy always told me, he said, "Boy --"
我爸总老跟我说"儿子"
Great.
很好
Uh, right now, we got to get this diesel
现在 我们赶紧把柴油
over to the generator and load it up.
搬到发电机那边装满
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'll find Jamil.
我去找杰米尔
What's up, Hal?
哈尔 怎么了
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你呢
We got to figure out some way to help her, Maggie.
玛吉 我们得想办法帮她
Karen?
凯伦
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Something bad's gonna happen to her if we don't do something.
如果我们不有所行动 她会越变越糟
No, you got it backwards.
你说反了
Something bad's gonna happen to us
如果我们不有所行动
if we don't do something about her.
我们会越变越糟
It's Ben.
是本
Damn it!
该死的
What?
什么
It's that stuff he was doing with the Skitters. Ah!
是他和迅猎兽一起做的事情
His spikes' glowing!
他的刺钉在发光
And he's doing something to Karen.
他对凯伦做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I think he -- he's trying to recruit her.
我觉得 他...他试图征募她
Something with that -- that Skitter that he brought.
和他带来的...那个迅猎兽有关
I came in the room...
我进到房♥间
And they were holding each other.
他们抱着彼此
And their spikes were glowing.
他们的刺钉在发光
Where's Ben now? I don't know.
本现在在哪儿 我不知道
You got to go find him.
你得去找到他
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表