剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
trying to get inside my head.
进入到我的头脑中
To find out what you know.
想看看你到底知道什么
Did he get anything?
它得到什么消息了吗
No.
没有
But I don't know how much longer
但是我不知道还能够
I would have been able to hold him out.
阻止它多久
Dad...he's scared.
爸爸 它害怕了
This rebellion terrifies him.
这场叛乱吓坏它了
Keep your distance, huh?
保持距离
What's he been doing? Sitting there like a waxwork.
它在干什么呢 一动不动坐在那里
It feels like he's laughing at us.
感觉像是在嘲笑我们
Move back! Move back! Jamil?
后退 后退 杰米尔
Move! Move back!
走 后退
Jamil?!
杰米尔
Oh, god, no.
天哪 不要
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Jamil. Jamil, can you hear me?
杰米尔 杰米尔 能听见我说话吗
Jamil.
杰米尔
Jamil, do you know where you are?
杰米尔 知道自己在哪儿吗
All right, we're gonna have to move you
好的 我们得把你换个位置
so I can take a better look at you, Jamil.
让我替你好好检查一下 杰米尔
No!
不要
Here it is.
到了
Great.
好极了
You still thinking about Karen?
你是不是还在想着凯伦
No.
没有
Well, yeah.
好吧 是的
I mean, when I look at her,
看着她的时候
she seems like the same person I used to know.
她好像还是以前我熟悉的那个人
She has the same eyes that just cut right through you.
有着能看穿你的眼睛
When I look at them, I can't help but think...
看着那双眼睛 我就忍♥不住想起
I used to hold this person in my arms, kiss her.
我曾经抱她在怀 吻她
Even thought I was in love with her.
甚至还想到我曾经爱过她
You still in love with her?
你还爱着她
No. Of course not.
不了 当然不爱了
I don't know.
我不知道
How can I be, right?
我怎么会还爱着她呢
I just wish I could get my brain
我只希望自己
to quit spinning thinking about her.
不要再不停地想着她
So, what happened to
那么 之前说的
"I'm not the right person for you, Hal"?
"我不适合你 哈尔"不算数了吗
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Just like that?
仅此而已吗
Yeah.
是的
Just like that.
仅此而已
There are more scratching noises coming from up there.
上面抓墙壁的声音越来越多了
Just try to relax. We've got you.
放松 我们找到你了
I...love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. Te quiero mucho.
我也爱你 非常爱你[西语]
We'll get you out of here. Just hang on, okay?
我们会带你出去 坚持住 好吗
This should help us get him upstairs.
这个应该能帮我们带他上楼
No.
不要
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
No, I'm not leaving you.
不要 我不会离开你
This is weird.
好奇怪
What?
什么
These holes weren't here before.
之前这里没有洞
Matt, don't!
马特 不要
Come here!
过来
He's full of them!
他身体里都是
They used him as a Trojan Horse!
它们把他当成了特洛伊木马
Matt, go! We got to go!
马特 快走 我们得赶快离开
No, we can't leave Jamil!
不要 我们不能丢下杰米尔
You can't help him! He's gone!
你帮不了他 他已经死了
Come on!
快走
Those things can eat through metal?
那些东西能咬穿金属吗
So can rats.
老鼠也能
There's nothing we can do.
我们没办法了
They're gonna eat us from the inside out
它们会像对杰米尔那样
just like Jamil.
侵蚀我们的身体
That's not true. We're getting out of here,
不会的 我们会离开这里
and I don't want to hear anything different!
我不想听到其它说法
I told you. Look!
我就说吧 看
We can't get through that.
我们没法钻进那里
First Skitters, harnesses,
开始是迅猎兽 脊甲
eyeball worms, now these.
眼球蠕虫 现在是这些
What will the bastards hit us with next?
接下来那些混♥蛋♥还要用什么攻击我们
It's a tough mother.
难对付的主儿
Had to hit it about 15 times to kill it.
要击打15次左右才能杀死它
All right. We can't let these crawlies get past our defenses.
好吧 我们不能让这些小爬虫通过防线
Hal, Maggie, you get the construction boys
哈尔 玛吉 让那些搞建筑的男孩
to seal every vent, all access to the basement.
封住每个通风口 还有通向地下室的通道
Every drain --
每条排水沟
Captain, Anne and Matt are still in the basement with Lourdes.
上尉 安和马特卢尔德还在地下室呢
No, Jamil went to get them. They're back by now.
杰米尔去找他们 现在应该回来了
Captain, figured you might
上尉 我想也许你需要
need some help killing these dung beetles.
我来帮忙消灭这些小甲虫
Did you see Anne and Lourdes upstairs? No.
你在楼上看到安和卢尔德了吗 没
Ben, you're with me.
本 你跟我走
Mind if I tag along, professor?
我也跟着你行吗 教授
I'll follow your lead. You have my word.
绝对服从命令 我保证
We'll see what that worth.
看你能不能做到了
Let's go. Keep moving.
快走 别停下
I got it. All right. You need any nine?
搞定了 你要这个吗
Never leave home without it.
出门必备
Mech fire. Best guess -- about half a mile out.
械甲怪开火了 乐观估计距这里半英里
You think the cockroaches spotted our recon patrol?
那些畜生发现了我们的侦察队吗
They're not shooting at stray cats.
难道它们是在打流浪猫吗
No, they're not.
当然不是
That's M-14. That's Boon's rifle.
是M14 是布恩的步♥枪♥
That's a 556. Tyreen's M4.
那是556 泰林用的是M4
Doesn't sound like they're moving.
听上去他们好像呆在原地不动
No. Damn it. They must be pinned down.
妈的 一定是被困住了
Come on, Boon.
布恩 一定要挺住
If you don't move, you're dead.
不走就必死无疑了
Move, you son of a bitch!
快走啊 你个蠢货
Come on. Come on.
快点 快走啊
If he can get out that way, those things can get in.
如果他能从这儿出去 那些畜生也能进来
There could be hundreds in there.
可能有成千上万只
It's our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
Okay, matt.
好了 马特
Tell anybody you find
一遇到人 就告诉他
that we're trapped in the blood lab, okay?
我们被困在血液实验室了
In the blood lab. Got it.
血液实验室 记住了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好样的
Take this.
带上这个
You'll need it more than I will.
你们比我更需要枪
And don't worry.
别担心
I'll bring back help.
我会带人来救你们
Captain Weaver, are you there?!
韦弗上尉 你在吗
Captain?
上尉
Can you hear me?
听到我说话了吗
What do you want, Karen?
凯伦 你想怎样
Lourdes, would you check these oxygen cylinders,
卢尔德 来看看这些氧气罐
See if you can find one with something in it?
看看能不能找到个有气压的罐子
Why?
要做什么
We need to think about what we're gonna do
要是有东西进来了 我们该怎么办
if those things get in here.
想想办法啊
That's easy die. Lourdes.
简单 死了就行了 卢尔德
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表