剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
to...
对...
I feel the same way, Dan.
我也是 丹
Is he out? Completely.
睡着了吗 睡得很沉
Probably more sleep than that man has had in four months.
他这几天可能比过去四个月睡得都多
I have three new antibiotics to try on his infection.
我还要给他试用三种抗生素治他的感染
I'll have a better feel for it tomorrow.
明天应该能好些
We're lucky we found this place.
很幸运能找到这个地方
Got another two weeks of rough road
到查尔斯顿
before we get to Charleston.
还有两周的艰难长路
This will give us all a chance to recharge.
正好在这里好好补给一下
Amen to that. How's Ben?
真是万幸 本怎么样
He's, you know -- he's...typical teenager --
他现在...小青年嘛...
He's having trouble relating to his father,
和我这当爹的不合拍
and he wants to change the world.
总想着能改变世界
You may not be that far off.
没你想的那么糟吧
No matter what else is going on, he is a teenager.
不管怎样 他还是个孩子
He's just so damn sure of himself.
他就认定了
It's like he knows exactly what he's doing.
觉得完全清楚自己在做什么
He's more sure of himself than I am.
比我都笃定
Just be there with him. You'll be fine.
你要陪他挺过来 会没事的
Ah, I suppose so. I hope so.
我也这么想 希望如此吧
That's all we have for now.
现在也只能这样
Looks like Jamil got the hospital's emergency generator going.
看来杰米尔把医院的紧急发电机启动了
Now if we can just get him to work on running water.
干脆让他去水力发电
Oh, we got to have something to look forward to in Charleston.
查尔斯顿多少也给大家一点指望
I suppose. Still...
应该吧 不过...
Oh, there's a lot of rooms around this place.
这地方好多屋子
You notice that?
看到了吗
It was the first thing I noticed.
我最先看到的就是这个
Really?
真的
Really?
真的吗
Not afraid of heights anymore?
不恐高了吗
No.
不了
Don't feel scared of anything anymore.
现在什么都不怕
That's impossible.
不可能
Why?
为什么
Just because.
没有为什么
That's not much of an answer.
说了跟没说一样
No.
不
You're right. It's not. It's not.
没错 是不算
Matt, if I, uh... if I told you something,
马特 如果我告诉你个事儿
you think you could keep it a secret?
你能替我保守秘密吗
I think so, yeah.
应该可以
I, uh...
我...
I have to go away -- at least for a while.
我要离开一段时间
Is it because of that Skitter?
是因为那个迅猎兽吗
Something like that.
差不多
When?
什么时间
I don't know, Matt.
不知道 马特
I don't know.
还不确定
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表