剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Pull it together, Lourdes. I need you.
振作起来 卢尔德 我需要你帮忙
We're gonna get out of this, but it's gonna take both of us.
想要离开这里 我们就得同心协力
Now find me an oxygen cylinder that still has pressure in it!
现在就去找个有气压的氧气罐给我
Let's give these critters something to think about.
小畜生 我来给你们点苦头尝尝
Matt?!
马特
They're after me! The crawlies are after me!
那些虫子在追我 就在我后面
Where's Anne and Lourdes? In the blood lab!
安和卢尔德呢 困在血液实验室
All right. Get him upstairs.
好了 送他上去
Captain, one of your fighters has a message for you!
上尉 你的手下有消息要告诉你
Damn.
该死
Boon, I told you
布恩 我告诉过你
to keep your flapping lips shut on patrol.
巡逻的时候把嘴闭上
No.
不是吧
Damn it, boon!
他妈的 布恩
Run!
快跑
Come on, Boon! Move!
快跑啊布恩 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
快啊 快啊 快啊 快啊
Damn it, Boon! Run!
布恩 该死的 快跑啊
No!
不
Save your fire, Tector.
省点儿子弹吧 泰克多
Save your fire.
没用的
Consider it a warning, captain!
此次权当警告 上尉
You're out of time!
你们没多少时间考虑
How you doing?
怎么样了
Almost finished!
快好了
Go! We're out of time!
快点 没时间了
Ready?
准备
Go!
开
Go!
来啊
Let's go!
快走
Go!
快
Get out of here, Pope!
珀普 快离开这里
Don't look back! I'm right behind you!
别往后看 我就在你后面
Move! Move!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on! Move!
快进来 快快
Let's go! Let's go! Move!
赶紧走 赶紧走
Okay. Seal that door.
把门封住
It's only a matter of time before they eat their way through, cap.
它们迟早会一路杀过来 上尉
What about Boon's patrol?
布恩的侦察队怎么样了
They didn't make it.
他们没挺过去
Where's jamil?
杰米尔在哪儿
He didn't make it, either.
他也没挺过去
He...
他...
Lourdes, I'm sorry.
卢尔德 我很抱歉
Where you going?
你去哪里
To pay a visit to our honored guest.
去和贵客打个招呼
Dad!
爸爸
Hal, Tector, Maggie, back on the line.
哈尔 泰克多 玛吉 都回来
Open it.
开门
This siege ends right now, or you do!
停止进攻 不然你就完了
At last we have the chance to speak again.
终于有机会和你再谈谈了
I've been looking forward to it, Professor Mason.
我已期待多时了 梅森教授
Ben?
本
I'm afraid he can't hear you.
恐怕他已经听不到了
What do you want?!
你到底想怎样
Peace.
和平
I didn't think your kind had a sense of humor.
这玩笑开大了
How does genocide equal peace?
大屠♥杀♥怎么能算是和平
Tom, if we'd come here to commit genocide,
汤姆 如果我们是来这儿大开杀戒的话
every one of you would be dead.
你们所有人都早就死了
We have no interest in annihilating your people.
我们对于消灭人类毫无兴趣
Think of it as a correction.
就当做我们在修正你们的错误吧
A correction?
修正错误
Yes.
对
Your planet, like so many we've been to,
地球 和我们去过的很多星球一样
is, to put it bluntly, spiraling out of control.
坦白说 这里早已失控
You fight to the death over dwindling resources
为了争夺日益减少的资源 你们自相残杀
while your population continues to --
而人口却持续增长
We don't need your help solving our problems, thank you.
谢谢 我们的事不需要你插手
Of course.
当然不需要
Once our task here has been completed,
一旦在这儿的任务完成
we will move on from your --
我们就会离开你们的...
What task? Why are you here?
什么任务 你们为什么来地球
That is none of your concern.
与你无关
But disrupting our operations
但扰乱我们的计划
and continuing to obstruct the inevitable
并且继续阻碍必将发生的事
can only result in more pain and suffering.
只会给你们自己带来更多的痛苦
Except we aren't alone anymore in resisting your occupation.
除非我们与人联手 反抗霸权
Are you referring to the so-called rebellion?
你指的是所谓的"叛乱"吗
I am. And they scare the hell out of you, don't they?
没错 吓到你了对吧
We will defeat them.
我们会打败它们
Perhaps, but you haven't even managed to defeat us yet,
也许吧 可你连我们都没收拾干净呢
and we will continue to bleed you
只要你呆在这里一天
every single day that you're here.
我们就一定和你们耗下去
You don't have the strength,
你们没有这么强大
the fanatical will to prevail against us.
也没有坚定的意志来战胜我们
You're weak, crippled by sentiment.
你们太弱了 还被情感所困
Case in point...
这就是最好的例子
Stop it!
住手
Please!
拜托
Sentiment.
多愁善感
Weakness.
软弱无能
You are in over your head, Tom Mason.
慌了吧 汤姆·梅森
Now, release me before it's too late.
趁现在还来得及 马上放我出去
Okay. All right.
好 算你狠
I understand now.
我懂了
Anne's trying to patch up the hole you put in him,
安在治疗你打在它身上的那枪
but I don't have high hopes for our fish-head friend.
但我对这位鱼头怪不抱太大希望
Karen was right. The situation is out of control.
凯伦是对的 局势已经失控了
I'm sorry. He was killing Ben.
抱歉 它当时要杀本
If it had been your daughter --
如果换成是你的女儿
I'd have been tempted to do the same thing,
我会和你冒同样的险
but we cannot let our emotions get the better of us!
但我们不能让感情蒙蔽了理智
You're right.
说得对
Easier said than done.
但是很难做到
On the bright side,
从好的一方面去想
things aren't going any better for the overlord
领主的日子
than they are for us.
比我们也好不到哪里去
Huh. Yeah.
就是
You don't often see fish-heads in the field.
作战的时候也不常见到鱼头怪
This one took a hell of a risk coming after Ben.
这一只是拼了老命去追本
He was trying to get inside of his head,
它极力想侵入本的大脑
find out what he knows about the one-eyed Skitter.
看看他知不知道独眼迅猎兽的事
Oh, the one leading the so-called Skitter uprising.
就是那只领导迅猎兽起义的
I'm convinced it's real. Come on, Tom.
鬼才相信 拜托 汤姆
A bunch of cockroaches reading "Das Kapital"?
一群蟑螂怎么看得懂《资本论》
If the rebellion isn't real,
如果叛乱并不属实
then nothing that's happened makes any sense.
那一切就说不通了
Why go through all the trouble
它们为什么大费周折
to have Karen come here and steal my son?
让凯伦把我儿子领走
'Cause they wanted Ben to lead them to us,
因为它们想让本带路 找到我们
to find out where we were headed,
找出我们的前进路线
to find out No, no, then why not kidnap you?
找出... 如果这样 那为什么不绑♥架♥你
Truth is, we don't pose enough of a threat
事实是 我们的威慑力
to be worth all this effort.
不值得它们兴师动众
But if the Skitters are gonna overthrow their masters...
但如果迅猎兽要推♥翻♥它们的主人
Sure would put their whole war machine at risk.
它们的整个战争机器也要玩完
A threat that big -- I don't know.
有那么大威慑力吗 我不清楚
Maybe -- maybe it could be true.
可能...可能是真的
But it still doesn't solve the problem we have right now,
但还是无法解决我们眼下的问题
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表