剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
They're coming off the side.
它们向这边来了
Get down!
趴下
Damn. They'll be on the guys in half a tick.
该死 它们很快就找到那些人了
Dai, how's it look?
戴 怎么样
It's too far away.
太远了
The probability's no better than 50%.
可能性不超过百分之五十
That's not good enough.
不太妙
Looks good.
看起来情况不错
Everybody, take cover!
大家找掩护
What if he misses?
他失手了怎么办
We've only got one of those things.
我们只有一次机会
He isn't gonna miss.
他不会失手
Are you, brother?
对吧 兄弟
Tick, tick...
嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Boom! Boom!
嘭 嘭
Signal's gone.
信♥号♥♥消失了
Nice shot, brother. Nice shot.
射得漂亮 兄弟 打得好
All right, let's get back to the bridge. Come on. Let's go.
好了 回到桥那儿 跟上 走
You gonna lie there all night?
你要在这里躺一整晚吗
You picked a great place to take cover.
你选了个不错的地方来做掩护
You want to see a pretty sight?
你想看得更清楚吗
I think hal's team knocked out that antenna.
哈尔的小分队击垮了信♥号♥♥中心
When their signal goes out,
当它们失去信♥号♥♥的时候
they're probably programmed to fly home.
它们可能会飞回自己的星球
Keep it up.
坚持住
Almost done.
要好了
Better step it up, Cap!
最好加快脚步 上尉
We got beaucoup Skitters and Mechs right behind us.
后方有很多迅猎兽和械甲怪
Non-essential personnel, dismount!
非必要人员 下车
Go! Over the bridge on foot now!
步行过桥
Go!
出发
Move it!
动起来
Go, go, go!
走走走
It's okay. You're okay.
没事的 你没事
Hang on to something.
抓紧
Matt, you got your pocketknife on you?
马特 你带小刀了吗
I need you to cut me loose.
我要你割断我的绳子
But you said you might...
但是你说你也许会...
Forget what I said. Come on. You can do it.
不要管我说了什么 快来割断绳子
Lourdes, get to the other side now.
卢尔德 现在立马去另一边
Come on. On foot. Go! Lourdes.
快点 走路去 卢尔德
Dr. Glass, is there any way you can get out and hoof it.
格拉斯医生 你可以出去走过去吗
I can't leave the wounded.
我不能离开伤员
Come on, man. Please.
拜托了
That's it. Just cut me loose.
割断绳子
On the double!
加快速度
Get this bus out of here.
打开这里
Ready? One, two, three.
准备 一 二 三
Go!
使劲
Good boy.
干得好
Tom!
汤姆
Get across the bridge! Wait for Hal and Ben!
去桥那边 等哈尔和本
Let's move!
动起来
Go! Go! Go! Get across! Come on!
快快快 快点过桥
Go!
走
Go now! Come on!
快点走
Come on, what are you doing out there?
你在外面做什么
Run! Run, Ben!
快跑 快跑 本
My dad's back there! What?!
我爸爸在后面 什么
And the Skitters and Mechs are still coming!
迅猎兽和械甲怪还在往这边冲
Tom, get the hell out of there! We're gonna blow the bridge!
汤姆 快离开 我们要把桥炸掉
Dad!
爸爸
Tom, run!
汤姆 快跑
Run, man!
跑啊 伙计
Dad, you gotta back here!
爸爸 你赶紧回来
Blow the bridge!
炸桥
Tom, come on! Come on!
汤姆 快点 加油
Blow the bridge!
炸桥
Get the hell out of there!
快离开那
Yo, we got Skitters and Mechs! A lot of them!
有好多迅猎兽和械甲怪
Hold it.
先别炸
Huh? Jamil.
什么 杰米尔
Dad, come on!
爸爸 快啊
Do it now!
炸吧
Do it now! Dad!
快炸 爸爸
Jamil! Dad!
杰米尔 爸爸
Blow the bridge!
炸桥啊
Jamil!
杰米尔
Ja-
杰...
No!
不
Dad!
爸爸
Dad! Hey, Hal, Hal! Hal, come on! We're out of time!
爸爸 别这样 我们没时间了
No! We got no time, hal. We got no time.
不 我们没时间了
Just come on. Mount up!
冷静一下 撤退
Move out!
全体撤离
Go!
走
Thanks.
谢谢
As soon as we get to the next camp,
一到下个营地
you and I are going back with a search party.
我们就带着搜救组回来找他
How did we do?
战果如何
We lost three vehicles, a food truck...
损失了三辆战车和一辆食物补给车
and six of the finest fighters
还失去了六名曾与我并肩作战
I've ever had the honor to serve beside.
出生入死的精英战友
But we did it. Well done, people.
但我们成功了 大家表现都很出色
Captain, we spotted an airport about 5 miles west of here,
上尉 向西前进五英里处有一个机场
and no sign of alien activity.
没有外星人出没的迹象
Sounds like a good place to hole up, lick our wounds.
貌似很适合躲藏 就到那稍事休整
You okay?
你还好吗
You okay, pal?
你还好吗 小家伙
In the bus, I stayed away from him.
在车里的时候 我离他好远
I was afraid.
当时我很害怕
He understood, I'm sure.
我敢肯定 他能理解
Listen, about your old man, I just wanted to -
对于你们的父亲 我只想说
You know, what he did on the bridge back there.
大家都看见了他在桥那做了什么
I got to admit he had some pretty hard bark on him.
不得不承认他真是刀枪不惧的硬汉啊
You saw a chance to frag him, and you took it.
就是你利用这个机会炸死了他
You son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Who's there?
是谁
Don't shoot, Ben.
本 别开枪
Dad!
爸爸
Once is enough, I think.
我想一次就够了
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
Dad. The river sucked off one of my boots.
爸爸 我一只靴子被河流冲走了
Slowed down my stride.
影响了我的速度
Tom Mason, I'm getting damn tired of losing you.
汤姆·梅森 我真受够了失去你了
I'm gonna tie a cowbell around your neck.
我要给你脖子上拴个铃铛
All right.
好了
Let's get it in gear!
我们准备出发吧
I want to get to that airport before daylight.
在天亮之前要赶到那个机场
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表