剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Drop your weapons! Ben.
扔掉武器 本
I said drop 'em.
我说了 扔掉武器
He won't miss next time.
下次他可不会打偏了
Hey, Professor Mason.
梅森教授
Jimmy. What are you doing out here?
吉米 你们在这儿干什么
On our way back from patrol.
刚巡逻完回来
You are a long way from the outer perimeter there, lizard --
你离外♥围♥防御带太远了 怪物
I'm just glad you're here.
还好你来了
Jimmy, grab that rifle.
吉米 捡起步♥枪♥
We'll take it back to camp.
我们把枪带回营地
What are we gonna do about them?
怎么处置他们
That's for captain Weaver to decide.
这由韦弗上尉决定
You didn't know anything about this, Anthony?
你对此事一无所知吗 安东尼
No, sir.
不知道 长官
Look, Pope was smart enough to keep me out of the loop.
珀普很聪明 不会让我参与
He knew I wouldn't let it happen.
他知道我不会允许这种事发生
Cap, come on.
上尉 仔细想想
I think Pope and his berserkers have outlived their usefulness.
珀普和那些暴车族已经失去了利用价值
Agreed. They're out of control.
同意 他们失控了
When we move out for the Catskills,
我们去卡兹奇山区时
we leave them all behind.
就把他们留下
Lyle, Tector, crazy Lee -- they're just following orders.
莱尔 泰克多和疯人李只是奉命行事
They're not the problem. Pope's the problem.
他们并不是问题所在 珀普才是
Wait a minute. I'm not defending what Pope did.
等等 我不是在为珀普的行为辩护
But the man does have a point.
但是他确实有道理
Tom, no offense, but no one knows
汤姆 我无意冒犯 但是没人知道
what the aliens might have done to you.
外星人对你做了什么手脚
No, no, no. Dr. Glass removed whatever it was.
不不 格拉斯医生已经把那玩意儿拿出来了
Or we just found what they wanted us to.
也许我们的发现是外星人故意为之
I'm just saying that Pope isn't the only one wondering
我只是说 不止珀普一人怀疑
if Tom is a walking time bomb.
汤姆是不是定时炸♥弹♥
He's right. Anthony's right.
他说得对 安东尼说得对
We can't be 100% certain what they did to me.
我们无法确定外星人到底对我做过什么
I could still pose a threat to the group.
对大家而言 我仍可能是个威胁
Dad, there's no way you're a threat --
爸爸 你不可能是威胁
But we've lost a lot of fighters.
但是我们失去了不少战士
The 2nd Mass isn't exactly in a position to be picky.
现如今 第二团没资格挑三拣四
The benefit of giving me a weapon
给我武器的益处
outweighs the risk of me being a liability.
大过我是威胁的风险
Wouldn't you say, captain?
不是吗 上尉
That's how I see it, yes.
我也这么认为
Well, then the same has to hold true for Pope.
那这也适用于珀普
You lost me there, Tom.
你把我弄糊涂了 汤姆
We need him.
我们需要他
For better or worse, they listen to him.
不管怎样 他们听他的
And the berserkers do the things
暴车族能做到
that the rest of us can't or won't.
我们不能或不愿做的事
We've given Pope too many chances already.
我们已经给了珀普太多次机会
Something has got to change. Agreed.
必须做出改变 同意
Assign me to the berserkers.
那就把我派到暴车族去
If I know where he is, I can keep my eye on him.
在他旁边 我能随时关注他
So?
可以吗
Permission to join the berserkers, captain?
上尉 请允许我加入暴车族
Fine.
好吧
Permission granted.
批准
Fresh air!
空气真好
Listen up.
听着
I'd like nothing better
我真希望
than to leave you stewing in your own filth.
让你们被自己的体臭熏死
But after speaking with Tom, I have a proposition for you.
但是和汤姆谈过之后 我有个提议
Tom Mason. Savior of the 2nd Mass.
汤姆·梅森 马萨诸塞州第二团的"救星"
I'm assigning Tom to the berserkers.
我派汤姆加入暴车族
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
If I am, I guess we'll have that in common.
如果我疯了 那我们就有相同之处了
The fatal mistake here, cap,
上尉 致命的错误
is assuming that I am the enemy.
是把我当做敌人
How quickly you forget it was me and my crew
这么快你就忘了 是我还有弟兄们
pulled the 2nd Mass' ass out of hell in Fitchburg.
在菲奇堡拯救了马萨诸塞州第二团
No, I haven't forgotten.
不 我没有忘记
But you have a tendency to forget
但你好像快忘了
that I am the commander of this regiment, not you.
我才是这个团的指挥官 不是你
Mason here turns us all over
梅森把我们都交给
to the alien overlords, what then, sir?
外星人的领主 然后呢 长官
I think you're probably gonna have to get used to
那你就应该习惯
kissing Skitter butt.
拍迅猎兽的马屁
In the meantime, I'm assigning Tom to the berserkers.
现在 我就要汤姆加入暴车族
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢
In that case, get used to that farm-boy aroma,
那样你就好好习惯农场仔的体香吧
'cause I'm gonna shut this door, we're gonna lose the key.
我要关掉车门 然后扔了钥匙
Welcome to the berserkers.
欢迎加入暴车族
What are they doing?
它们在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
And there's no Mechs with them.
械甲怪没有和它们在一起
That's weird.
真奇怪
The one with the red eye creeps me out.
红眼的那只让我心里发毛
Is that one of the berserkers' Dragon Breath rounds?
那是暴车族的龙息弹吗
Yeah. One of Pope's pyrotechnic rounds.
是啊 珀普的烟火弹
Bye-bye, buckshot. Hello, flamethrower.
大号♥铅弹拜拜 喷火器你好
I've got two of them.
我有两发
Let's toast some cockroaches.
我们先拿这几个畜生试试手
Yeah. Okay.
行 好的
Wait for it.
等等
Wait for it.
等等
Wait for it.
再等等
Now!
现在
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Let me see.
我看看
It's a good thing you left the branch still in place,
还好你没有动这根树枝
he would've lost a lot more blood otherwise.
不然他还会流更多血
Give me the tray and a lot more gauze.
给我一个托盘和大量纱布
Okay. Got it.
好的
Scissors.
剪刀
Let's get out of here and give them some room to work.
我们出去吧 给她们空间做手术
I'm not leaving him.
我不会丢下他
I'm not leaving him. Hey. We need to talk, son.
我不会丢下他 我们来谈谈 孩子
What in the hell were you two doing out there, Ben?
你俩在那搞什么鬼 本
Hunting Skitters.
猎杀迅猎兽
Hunting?
猎杀
Is that what you were doing when you found dad last night?
昨晚发现老爸时你就是在干这个吗
What were you and Jimmy doing hunting Skitters, Ben?
你和吉米猎杀迅猎兽干嘛 本
They put spikes on my back. They killed mom.
它们在我背上钻了刺钉 还杀了妈妈
They killed everybody.
它们杀了这么多人
I need a reason?
还要什么理由
Like we don't see enough combat?
我们打仗还不够多吗
You have to go looking for it?
你非得自己找上门
Till every last one of those things is dead, yes.
只要它们没死绝 我就会这样
Hal, take your brother back to the tent and get him cleaned up.
哈尔 带你弟弟回帐篷洗澡
No. I'm going back to the med bus.
不 我要去医疗车
You can't walk around camp looking like that.
你这副样子别在营地走动
Go change first.
先去换衣服
I never should've let those two go out on patrol three nights in a row.
我就不该让他俩连着三晚去巡逻
I'm his father.
我是他父亲
I didn't even know he was on patrol.
我连他在巡逻都不知道
I should've been paying better attention.
我应该多关心他一点
I can't protect them anymore.
我再也保护不了他们了
We can't protect them anymore.
我们再也保护不了他们了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表