剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
他说得对 我们太乱来了
No, we didn't. A screw-up is if we miss.
不 没有 如果我们失手了才是乱来
What if you had missed? Our job is not to miss.
要是你们失手了怎么办 我们不会失手
Hey, you're 20 years old! You were selling cellphones a year ago!
你才20岁 一年前你还在卖♥♥手♥机♥
What if you had missed?!
要是你们失手了怎么办
We don't miss Boon!
我们不会 布恩
My orders were clear -- man an observation post,
我的命令很清楚 你们负责观察
Not paint a target on my 9-year-old's back!
而不是用一个九岁的孩子做目标
You can take that barrett rifle and give it to the second team.
你去把巴雷特步♥枪♥交到第二分队
You're off sniper duty.
你不配当狙击手
And you can both go join the sanitation crew
你俩都去当清洁人员
until further notice.
直到另有通知
Dismissed.
解散
Let's go.
我们走吧
You're gonna sit out the next couple of missions, Matt.
马特 接下来几个任务你不得参与
Great. You've ruined everything.
太好了 你毁了一切
Trouble in paradise?
有麻烦吗
Discipline issue. Nothing I can't handle.
纪律问题 都解决了
Must be Hal and Ben.
肯定是哈尔和本回来了
What do we have here?
这都是谁啊
Found them holed up in a warehouse.
他们躲藏在仓库里
Half-starved. No adults.
食物匮乏 还没有大人
Maybe we can help them out.
也许我们能帮帮他们
Jeanne?
珍
Dad.
爸爸
Jeanne?!
珍
Daddy. Jeanne!
爸爸 珍
My girl.
我的女儿
Jeanne.
珍
How did she die?
她怎么死的
Stroke.
中风
She ran out of her blood-pressure medication.
她出去没带降血压的药
Mom always forgot to refill it.
妈妈总是忘记装药
I used to do it for her.
以前 我老帮她装
Me too.
我也是
After you guys split.
你俩分开之后
I thought about you a lot.
我经常想你
I figured you were dead.
我以为你死了
I came looking for you, Jeanne.
我去找过你 珍
For you, and for your mother, and for...
找你 找你妈妈 还有...
for your sister.
找你姐姐
Wish I'd gotten there sooner.
要是我早点到那儿就好了
We're together now.
我们现在又在一起了
That's all that matters.
其它都不重要
I missed you, papa bear.
我想你 熊爸爸
I missed you, too, baby bear.
我也想你 熊宝宝
And what else?
还有什么
Did you spot the factory on Barnard and high street?
你标出巴纳德大街和主街上的工厂了吗
Yeah, now, we saw that one.
对 现在看见了
Lots of battle bots there.
那儿有很多战斗机器人
Kids with those parasites on their backs, and chinches, too.
背上有那种寄生虫的孩子 还有臭虫
Chinches?
臭虫
The big bugs.
大虫子
Oh, no, yeah. We call 'em Skitters.
我懂了 我们叫它们迅猎兽
My bad.
不小心
I'm gonna get you back.
我会报仇的
That your girlfriend?
你女朋友吗
No. Nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah. We're just friends.
不 不是 我们只是普通朋友
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
That girl just kicked a soccer ball in your face
那女孩刚刚把足球踢到你头上
and you're smiling like you just won the lottery?
而你还笑得跟中了彩票似的
Hey, dad.
爸
Diego was just giving us some great intel
迭戈刚说了些我们去查尔斯顿途中
on our way down to Charleston.
需要注意的重要情报
Good. What's in Charleston, anyway?
很好 查尔斯顿到底有什么
Rumors of survivors organizing a pretty substantial force
据说生还者在组织一支强大的队伍
against the invasion.
以对抗这次入侵
Your group's welcome to join us if you want.
如果你们愿意 随时欢迎加入我们
We'll think about it.
我们会认真考虑的
Truck's ready if you want to start loading your supplies.
货车已经就位 你可以去装载供给物资了
Jamil scrounged up some bike parts.
杰米尔找了些摩托车配件
You might be able to fix yours with.
你可以拿去把自己的修好
Sorry we can't give you more,
很抱歉我们只能给你们这些
but we're pretty thin as it is.
不过我们自己手头也不宽松
It's more than all right.
实在太感谢你们了
All right. Come on. Let's go.
好了 我们走
Let's go.
走吧
Matt.
马特
Hey, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you yesterday.
如果我昨天让你难堪了 我现在向你道歉
No, you aren't.
不 你这可不算道歉
Matt. What?
马特 怎么了
I know you want to be a fighter, but you got a lot to learn.
我知道你想当名战士 但你还有很多东西得学
Following orders, for starters.
首先就是要服从命令
I did a good job. I killed two Skitters.
我♥干♥得很好 我杀了两个迅猎兽
You could have gotten yourself killed in the process.
但在那过程中 你可能会害死自己
It wasn't smart.
那可不算明智
Well, neither was getting onto an alien spaceship, dad.
那也比进入外星人的飞船要好 爸爸
You remember these, from your volleyball tournaments?
你还记得这些吗 从你排球锦标赛上赢来的
You were a hit.
你很受欢迎
We're gonna go load up the truck,
我们准备装车
if you want to come help.
如果你愿意 可以来帮忙
I'll be there in a minute.
我马上到
Daddy, did you meet Diego?
爸爸 你见过迭戈了吗
Not properly. I'm Dan.
还没正式见过 我是丹
I've heard a lot about you.
我听过你很多故事
Te veo afuera, Chiquita.
我在外面等你 金吉达
Sí. Mi amor. Nos vemos ahorita.
好的 亲爱的 待会见
You speakin' Spanish now?
你现在说西班牙语了
Yes, dad. I speak Spanish.
对 老爸 我说西班牙语
He's my boyfriend.
他是我男朋友
Friendly guy.
他还挺友好的嘛
He's just being protective.
他只是想保护
Protective? Of what?
保护 保护什么
You just got to get to know him.
你得慢慢去认识他
Be open-minded, okay?
开明点儿 行吗
I am open-minded.
我很开明
Since when?
什么时候开始的
Apurenle! While I'm still young, people!
都麻利点 别跟老头老太太似的
Ya hay que darle matarile a esto!
还得把这些装车
Diego.
迭戈
Hey, what's wrong?
出什么事了
I can't talk. Sorry.
我不想说 抱歉
Nice hat. You a baseball fan?
帽子不错 你是棒球迷吗
No. I just found it.
不是 我只是刚好发现了这顶帽子
You're the kid who helped kill
你就是昨天
those chinches yesterday, huh?
帮忙杀了那些臭虫的孩子对吧
Skitters.
迅猎兽
Yeah, that was me.
对 就是我
Sounded pretty cool, man.
挺酷的 小子
It was.
那当然
I was on my scooter and I saw two Skitters
我踩着滑板 看到两个迅猎兽
but pretended like I didn't,
但装作没看到
and then I led them into Boon and Tector's field of fire,
然后把它们引进布恩和泰克多的火力范围
and they shot their heads off,
他们就一枪爆头
and they exploded like... Bashoo! Bashoo!
它们就被炸飞了
That's pretty good.
干得好
We're loaded.
我们装好了
I was thinking maybe I should go with you.
我想我还是跟你一起走吧
Don't worry, dad. I'll be fine.
别担心 爸 我不会有事的
You're just dropping the supplies,
你放下这些物资
and you're coming right back.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表