剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
That's the craziest thing I ever seen!
这是我见过的最疯狂的事了
What is that, 26 and 27?
多少个了 二十六和二十七吗
27 and 28.
第二十七和二十八个
Tick tick,
嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Boom! Boom!
嘭 嘭
Respect.
真厉害
Yo, Eminem! You alright?
小埃米纳姆 你还好吗
That... was... awesome!
刚才...太...刺♥激♥了
《陨落星辰》
You see that steam?
看到那烟了吗
And the lights on?
灯还亮着
The building's got power.
那栋楼还有供电
Well, whatever they're up to in there,
不管它们在里面干什么
it's none of our concern.
都与我们无关
Our orders are to find
上头只要我们去找
the safest way to Charleston,
通往查尔斯顿最安全的路
which means we'll steer a wide path around this place.
这样的话我们得绕过这地方
You've been quiet lately.
你最近很沉默
Got nothing to say.
没什么好说的
You eat by yourself, you barely sleep.
总是独自吃饭 不怎么睡觉
It's like you're a different person.
你好像变了一个人似的
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这件事
We all miss Jimmy.
我们都很想念吉米
But you got to figure out a way to put that behind you.
但是你得从中走出来
Those are our bikes!
那些摩托车是我们的
Can you believe that?
怎么会这样
Where the hell did they come from?
他们从哪儿冒出来的
We're not going back to camp without those bikes.
没摩托车我们回不去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm just trying something.
我只是试着听听
They're headed east.
他们往东走了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I can hear their engines.
我能听到发动机声
Take those in to the mess for me.
帮我把那些搬到杂物堆里
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at me.
看着我
Good news.
好消息
Aliens left?
外星人走了吗
Who told you?
谁跟你说的
I wanted to be the first.
本想第一个告诉你
I thought you'd be so impressed.
我猜你一定很吃惊
So did you actually have good news?
你真有好消息吗
A chocopie?
巧克力派
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄的
My unit found a Korean grocery that
我手下找到了一家
hadn't even been touched.
还没被人动过的韩国超♥市♥
We got enough food for a week.
我们弄到了一周的食物
And I remember you saying
我记得你说过
that you really liked those when you were a kid.
你小时候很喜欢吃这些
I was addicted.
特别爱吃
These things kept me rolling in baby fat till I hit high school.
害得我高中前一直很胖
I never thought I'd have anything like this again.
真不敢相信我还能吃到这些
Me neither.
我也没想到
Oh, sorry. Um...
不好意思
No, that's --
没事 只是...
Don't mind me. I'm just, um...
不用管我 我只是...
No, it's okay. I got to go find, uh...
没事 我得去找...
Matt! I sent him on his first mission today.
马特 我今天送他去执行第一次任务了
Well, then, I'm -- I'm just gonna go --
我这就走了
Okay.
好的
Well, we'll find some.
我们还要找些吃的
Now that we got enough wheels to get out of this hell hole.
我们现在有足够的车辆离开这鬼地方了
Maybe we could go to the Blue Mountains.
也许我们可以去蓝岭
Lots of wildlife.
那里有很多野生动物
Be nice to have some fresh meat for a change.
终于能吃到一些新鲜的肉了
What do you know about hunting?
你对打猎知道多少
More than you.
比你多
My dad used to take my sister and me.
我爸以前经常带我和我妹妹一起去打猎
I just want to talk about the bikes.
我只是来谈谈那些摩托的
15 to 1? There's nothing to talk about.
十五对一 没什么好说的
Get the hell out.
给我滚
I'd back off if I were you.
如果我是你的话 我会躲到一边
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Now, if they don't stand down in 5 seconds,
如果他们五秒内还不放下武器
you die.
你就挂了
1...
一
2...
二
Dale lo que quiere.
还给他们吧
Pero necesitamos esas motos.
但我们需要这些摩托
3...
三
Diego...
迭戈
4...
四
Stand down.
解除戒备
Put your guns down.
把枪放下
All of you -- put your guns on the ground.
所有人都把枪放地上
Diego? That's your name?
迭戈 你叫迭戈
Well, I'm Hal. And that's my brother, Ben.
我是哈尔 那是我弟弟 本
Just take the bikes and go.
拿了车就走吧
It's just you guys here? No adults?
这儿就只有你们 没有大人
We don't need them.
我们不需要大人
Adults get us killed.
成年人总想杀我们
We look out for each other.
我们彼此照顾
Our people are camped out not far from here.
我们的人就在不远处扎营
We might be able to spare some extra bike parts.
也许我们能腾出一些摩托车零件
At the very least, food and water.
至少还有水和食物
You all look like you could use a good meal, no offense.
无意冒犯 但你们看起来都饿坏了
Say yes.
同意吧
Hilary, Sean, Julian, and Rob,
希拉里 肖恩 朱利安还有罗伯
come with us to check it out.
跟我们一起去看一下
The rest of you...
剩下的人
hold down the fort.
待在这里
We'll be back as soon as possible.
我们会尽快回来
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, all right.
好了 好啦
Yo, it's like this. Check it out.
就像这样 听我的
**Yo, our homeboy Matt, went down the alley*
*宅男小马特 诱敌外星人
**And was like, "Oh, snap!"*
*假装很惊慌
**Finna put these Skitters in a trap*
*迅猎兽中计
**Make them feel they the mack*
*使其不怀疑
**Till we hit them in the back with a tick tick boom!*
*我们背后来 开枪打它们
**And those Skitters went splat!*
*啪嗒被打飞
That wasn't bad.
唱得不错
Hey. Hey.
等等
Yo, what gives, Mason Jar?
怎么了 梅森教授
He's 9 years old. Beer? Use your head.
他才九岁 给他酒 用用脑子吧
Little man's just on cup-holder duty.
小孩子就是负责端端酒而已
We're celebrating. Yeah?
我们在庆祝 是吗
Two more kills this morning, boss.
老大 今早干掉了两个迅猎兽
Really? Yeah? Dad, it was so awesome!
真的吗 爸爸 太酷了
I led two Skitters all by myself into Tector's field of fire.
我诱使两只迅猎兽进入泰克多的射程范围
What do you mean you "led"?
你"诱使"是什么意思
He was just supposed to be a runner.
他应该跑回来
"Report back to camp if you saw any alien activity."
如果看到外星人活动 你们应该回营报告
We saw an opportunity, seized the initiative.
我们见有机会 就主动出击
And used my son as Skitter bait?
用我儿子来做迅猎兽的诱饵
They were boxed in, man. It was fish in a barrel.
它们被困住了 伙计 瓮中捉鳖而已
Dad, it's not a big Matthew.
爸爸 这没... 马修
Look, Teck and I have killed more Skitters than anybody else.
听着 泰克和我杀的迅猎兽比任何人都多
Shut up, Boon.
闭嘴 布恩
The man's right. We screwed up.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表