剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
如果迅猎兽还在操纵他
I think they'd make him miss every now and then.
肯定会时不时召走他
I still want you to keep an eye on him.
我还是想让你留意他
Now, I know that you're worried about your father, Hal,
当然 我知道你在担心你♥爸♥爸 哈尔
but we got a situation here.
但是现在有大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, like how this eight-minute escape window
是啊 八分钟逃离间隙
just turned into two.
怎么变成两分钟
Those munitions we lucked into
那几个碰巧找到的军♥火♥库
allowed us to inflict some serious pain,
能给它们点苦头吃
but these ambushes were supposed to be a holding action
但是这些伏兵要得到进一步命令
till we got new orders.
才能实施
You're not thinking about backing down, are you?
你不是想让步吧
We haven't heard word one from any of the other units
自从那次波士顿被袭后
since that attack on Boston.
其他部队一直没有音讯
For all I know, we're the only ones still left in the fight.
据我所知 现在还在坚持战斗的只剩我们
And I'm for killing these bastards every chance we get,
只要有机会 我一定宰了那些畜生
but we get boxed in, we may not come out.
但我们一旦被围 可能就无法脱身了
So we don't get boxed in.
所以我们不能被围
All right? We're finally drawing blood.
终于到了修理它们的时候了
That was the point, right?
这才是重点 对吗
Got to hurt them as much as they hurt us.
让它们尝尝我们的痛苦
I'm gonna go get some air.
我去透透气
If anything changes, just come outside.
有任何变化 就到外面来找我
The girl told us you were a historian before we came.
听那女孩说 我们来之前你是一位历史学家
Karen?
凯伦
It's not her anymore, is it? I'm talking to you?
现在是跟你说话 不是跟她
She is allowing me to speak through her.
她允许我通过她讲话
"Allowing"? She has no choice.
允许 她别无选择
You took her like you took... Ben and everything else.
你带走了她 就像带走本还有其他的一切
There was no other way.
实在是别无他法
We've studied you in great detail, professor.
教授 我们仔细研究过你
We've drawn from that to make a proposal
由此我们提出了这项方案
That would end hostilities between us.
来结束我们之间的敌对关系
In exchange for sanctuary,
我们会设立一个保护区
we will set aside a protected area
以取代避难所
where human survivors will be relocated.
人类幸存者都会搬迁至保护区内
Some kind of prison camp.
就像集中营一样
A place where you would be allowed to live in peace.
一个让你们安居的地方
You must be familiar with the concept.
我想你一定熟悉这样一个概念
It's taken directly from your own history.
这是直接从你的历史记忆中提取出来的
The worst of it.
那是最邪恶的一段历史
You can't hand-pick from our darkest moments
你不能随意选择我们人类最黑暗的时刻
Like cambodia or Nazi Germany.
柬埔寨 或者纳粹德国
Or Nanking,
又或者南京大屠♥杀♥
My Lai, the Trail of Tears.
美莱村大屠♥杀♥ 血泪之路
Please, professor Mason.
省省吧 梅森教授
We can think of dozens of more examples.
我们可以想出更多的例子
Be honest. Oppression is in your nature.
老实说 你们的天性就是压♥迫♥
Athat is your justification for the murder of billions?
这就是你们对亿万人♥大♥屠♥杀♥做出的辩解
If those atrocities are the worst of us...
如果那些暴行是我们最邪恶的一面
What does that make you?
那你们呢
The ones who will decide if your world lives or dies.
我们掌握着你们这个世界的生死存亡
Ben, I've been looking for you.
本 可让我好找
I wanted to be by myself for a while.
我想自己呆一会儿
You heard what happened, right?
你听说了吧
Yeah. I know you didn't mean to hurt dad.
听说了 我知道你不是故意伤害爸爸的
You're going out again.
你又要出去了啊
Got no choice.
别无选择
Pope and Anthony sent another alien patrol our direction.
珀普和安东尼在我们这个方向增派一只巡逻队
We don't ambush them on our terms,
我们不打伏击
they could roll right over us.
可以放它们经过
It's not fair!
这不公平
I-I should be going with you.
我应该和你一起去
Okay, you're nowhere near ready.
好吧 你还远没有准备好
Because everyone keeps treating me like a little kid.
因为所有人都把我当小孩看
I'm old enough to fight.
我已经能战斗了
Old enough to know how, at least.
至少要知道怎么战斗
How about this?
这样吧
When I get back, I'll see what I can do.
等我回来之后 看能不能想办法
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure you're up for this?
你确定已经准备好了
Skitters are coming, whether we like it or not.
不管怎样 迅猎兽已经在路上
Hey, thanks, buddy.
谢谢 兄弟
Oh, sorry. Go ahead. You first.
抱歉 你先吧
Wow. You sure know how to impress a girl.
把妹很有一手呀
What's next -- his and her grenade launchers?
下一步是什么 给我榴弹发射器吗
Who knows?
谁知道呢
I might do something crazy like open a door for you.
我可能会做些疯狂的事 比如帮你开门
Hey, Ben!
本
Hey, wait up!
等会儿
Hey, I know what happened with dad was an accident,
我知道爸爸的事是意外
but the next time I give an order,
但希望下次
I need to know you're gonna listen.
你能听我命令
Whatever you say.
随你的便
Hey. Hold up. Hey.
等等
What's up, man? I don't get you.
怎么了 伙计 我实在不明白你
I mean, as much as he got into it with Weaver,
就像爸爸和韦弗有异议时
Dad always understood chain of command.
爸爸知道服从指挥
I'll follow your orders, but you're not dad, okay?
我会听你命令 但你不是我爸 明白吗
Pretty sweet spot for wasting Skitters.
这位置收拾迅猎兽不错
Put a shooter up on the roof with a barrett.
屋顶上布一个枪手
Yeah, a .50-cal will put a hole through anything.
是啊 点50的神器什么都能穿透
Maybe get a cross fire going
或许能在干洗店那边
with that dry cleaner right there.
组织一股交叉火力
While you kids get that started,
你们那边打起来后
me and the brain trust, we'll get the cooties' attention.
我和智囊团负责吸引它们注意
We'll come back to the north side.
最后向北边撤退
Get out of the truck! Take cover!
离开卡车 找掩护
Get out of the truck! Do it now!
离开卡车 快
Get down!
趴下
Not the Harley!
敢炸老子哈雷
Pope! Stop! Stop!
珀普 住手 住手
Come on, man. Let it go, bro.
好了 伙计 让它走
Let it go!
让它走
Come on!
快
What the hell went wrong?
出了什么事
Damned if I know. Never even got off a shot.
要是我知道就好了 一枪都没打出去
They're onto us. There's something else.
它们盯上了我们 还有其他情况
The way they kept laying fire into the truck
在我们撤出之后
after we bugged out
它们一直瞄准卡车攻击
it's like that was the target.
好像卡车才是它们的目标
We know they can pick up heat.
我们知道它们能感应热源
Could be the engine is what got their attention.
有可能是引擎引起它们的注意
First time they've targeted vehicles.
它们第一次把车辆当作目标
First time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
With these Beamers on constant patrol --
有这些激光飞船经常巡逻
We're screwed and blued,
我们就完蛋了
and you can kiss this ambush plan goodbye.
你的伏击计划完蛋了
If we can't run our trucks, we're not mobile.
如果我们不开车 便没有机动性
The Skitters got to know we're close.
迅猎兽就知道我们在附近
Won't be long before they catch our scent.
很快就会发现我们
Captain, you wanted to see me?
上尉 你找我
Dai tells me that you're doing a fair job
戴告诉我你在找人
of taking over for Scott.
接手斯科特的工作
He did?
是吗
I can only hope he's right.
我只能希望他是对的
We think that the aliens have recalibrated their beamers
外星人重新校准了它们的激光飞船
to pick up the heat coming off our vehicles.
以感应我们车辆的热源
Probably using some infrared sensor.
可能用了红外探测器
As long as we stay put,
只要我们待在原地
engines off, they can't see us.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表