剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
They backed off after the explosion.
爆♥炸♥后它们就撤退了
Whatever you did back there...
不管你干了什么
seems to have settled them down.
它们好像平静下来了
I hope so.
希望如此
Tom.
汤姆
I know what you're gonna say, captain.
上尉 我知道你要说什么
This is the kind of hard choice I was talking about.
这就是我所说的艰难抉择
I'm not offering Ben up as a sacrifice.
我不会让本去送死
I'm not suggesting that for a moment.
我并非临时起意
But we cannot protect him anymore.
但我们再也没法保护他了
I got lots of parents with lots of children here,
这儿有很多带小孩的家庭
and every single one of them is being put at risk
而正由于本的倒戈
because of what Ben has brought down on us.
他们命悬一线
Hey, that's not fair.
这不公平
It may not be fair, but it's true.
虽不公平 却是事实
And if you had any objectivity,
如果你还能客观判断
you would know that it was true, Tom.
一定明白这就是事实 汤姆
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Well, right now, we're surrounded by the enemy.
我们被敌人围困在此
And we're just gonna... And no easy answers.
我们要... 没什么办法
We're gonna have to wait and see what their next move is.
只能等着它们的下一步动作
Tom Mason!
汤姆·梅森
Well, that didn't take long.
也没等多久嘛
Tom, are you there?
汤姆 你在吗
What do you want, Karen?
你想要什么 凯伦
Things have spun a little out of control here, Tom!
事情的发展有点失控了
Let's all take a deep breath and talk this out!
让我们静下心来谈谈
Start talking!
说吧
Your prisoner, my master --
你的囚犯 也就是我的主人
turn him loose and you're all free to leave!
将它放了 你们便可平安离开
And if we don't?
如果我们不放呢
Things can only get worse, Tom,
局面只会更加紧张 汤姆
and none of us wants that to happen.
你我都不想要这样的结果
Hal, I'm glad you're okay.
哈尔 很高兴你没事
I was worried Ben hurt you.
我很担心本会伤害你
Really, Karen? Worried?
你担心 凯伦
Yes. Very worried.
是的 非常担心
You gonna make another speech
你又要开始那套
about how the aliens forced you to kidnap Ben
关于外星人如何强迫你绑♥架♥本
and how horrified you were by it all?
而且你对此十分恐惧的长篇大论
My master wanted to take a more aggressive approach.
主人希望用更加积极的方式
As difficult as this may be for you to understand,
尽管你很难理解
I am still trying to protect you.
但我依然想要保护你们
You can't have Ben.
你不能带走本
Yes. That's clear now.
是的 这点很明显了
Hand over my master, and your lives will be spared.
交出我的主人 你们都能保住性命
Pull your forces back.
把你的军队撤走
Once we're clear of the hospital,
等我们撤出医院
we'll release him.
就把它放了
How do I know you won't kill him
我怎么知道你不会
the moment he's out of our sight?
在我们走后就杀了它
You'll have to trust us.
你只能相信我们
Trusting you is problematic.
你们很难相信
You don't have a choice.
你没别的选择
If you won't listen to me, talk to him.
你不听我的 那就跟它谈谈
You've spoken with him when you and I were aboard his ship.
我们在飞船上时 你也跟它谈过
Dr. Glass, are you okay?
格拉斯医生 你还好吗
Yeah, I think so. Are you okay?
我没事 你呢
Oh. Lourdes?
卢尔德
Lourdes, are you all right?
卢尔德 你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Let's -- let's get out of here.
我们...我们离开这里
There's a stairway. That way.
那有楼梯 那边
She said she was acting of her own free will.
她说那是她自己的意愿
Why the hell would she do that?
她到底是为什么
Why of it doesn't matter.
为什么不重要
What matters is, she's got us boxed in tight.
重要的是 她把我们困住了
We couldn't trust her to keep a deal even if we made one.
即便达成协议 也没法相信她会守约
We need to figure out a way out of this.
我们得想个解决办法
Tector, we need to recon the alien positions.
泰克多 我们要侦察外星人的方位
Pick a team.
选几个人去
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Boon, you up for a little sneak-and-peak?
布恩 你准备好偷♥窥♥一番了吗
Creeping and peeping? It's what I live for.
偷♥窥♥ 这我拿手
Attaboy.
不错嘛
You take Tyreen and work your way out there.
你带上泰林潜出去
Find out if them cockroaches
看看那些畜生
have any weaknesses we can exploit.
有什么弱点能利用
If they've got them, I'll find them.
如果它们有弱点 我就会找出来
GTO's fixed, captain. Good work, Jamil.
GTO修好了 上尉 干得好 杰米尔
Hal, as soon as we're done here,
哈尔 我们这边一完事
I want you and Maggie to go check out that old access tunnel
你和玛吉就去检查
we found in the east wing,
我们在东翼发现的废弃地道
see if it comes out beyond the alien position.
看看出口是否在外星人的掌控之外
If we go through that tunnel,
如果我们要穿过地道
we'll have to leave our vehicles and most of our gear behind.
就得把大部分车辆和装备留在这
It beats dying in here.
总比死在这强
Let's hope we can think of something better than that.
但愿能想出更好的办法
Captain, have you seen Anne and Matt?
上尉 你看没看到安和马特
They went to commandeer supplies
他们去西翼的地下室
from the basement in the west wing.
补充医疗用品了
I'd feel a lot more comfortable
如果他们在我们的工事之内
if they were inside our perimeter.
我会安心得多
I need you up here. Jamil can do that.
你跟我来 那边让杰米尔去
Come on. Let's move, people!
快 我们走 战士们
I'm on my way. Thanks, jamil.
我这就去 多谢 杰米尔
Hal. Yeah?
哈尔 怎么了
I...I screwed up.
我...我搞砸了
You never should have come after me.
你不该来追我
What the hell you talking about? You're my brother.
说什么胡话 你是我弟弟
I should have left weeks ago. I knew it.
我就知道 几周前我就该离开
Now everyone's in danger because of me.
现在我让大家都身处险境
Hey, it's not your responsibility.
那不是你的错
That was Karen, all right? She played us both.
是凯伦 她把我们都耍了
They tried to kill the leader of the rebellion.
它们想要干掉叛军首领
They were bound to come after me sooner or later!
迟早它们还会追上我
I knew that!
我很清楚
Hey. You should go check out that access tunnel.
你该去检查一下地道
Cut yourself some slack.
去冷静一下
We're gonna get through this.
我们会撑过去的
If we do, I'm gonna have to leave the 2nd Mass.
撑过这一关 我就离开第二团
No. Dad
不行 爸爸...
We'll figure something out.
我们会有办法的
Stop trying to hold on to me!
别再抓着我不放了
I'm not. Dad, I'm leaving. Accept it!
我没有 爸爸 我得离开 面对现实吧
You're coming to Charleston.
你到查尔斯顿
You're gonna tell them about the rebellion.
告诉他们叛军的事情
Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well with you.
对 这在你看来能行得通
You threw their leader in a cage. We don't have time for this.
你把它们首领关了起来 没时间说这个
Weaver tried to shoot him!
韦弗想要一枪打死它
You think it would be that much better with strangers?
你认为陌生人会接受吗
I understand this is important.
我知道这很重要
I'm doing this my way! You're 15 years old!
我要按我的方式来 你才15岁
15-year-olds fought in the American Revolution.
美国革命史中不乏15岁的战士
Why can't I? Because you're my son!
怎么我就不行 因为你是我儿子
That's exactly why I have to do this!
所以我更应该这样做
The other reason is down there.
另一个原因在下面
What, the overlord?
什么 那个领主吗
When he was near me in the woods,
它在树林里靠近我的时候
he was trying to worm his way through the spikes in my back
想通过我背上的刺钉
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表