剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Pope? No. No.
珀普 不关他事
Well, then what is it?
那到底是什么事
After I got out of the hospital...
我出院以后
everything just looked so fake, plastic.
周围一切都像是假的 不真实
Everyone's smiling, asking me if I'm okay,
大家都向我微笑 问我还好吗
and, you know, not knowing what to say
避而不谈我的秃头
about my shaved head and my scars.
还有留下的伤疤
I just got to the point where I had to get away
而我还记得我不得不远离
from everyone, just everything.
一切熟悉的人事物
So, suddenly, I found myself at 18,
忽然我就18岁了
living with this guy in some hole,
终日和某男蜗居在一个破房♥子里
sleeping on a dirty mattress,
睡在脏兮兮的床垫上
and...slamming whatever junk we could afford into our veins.
成天往肚子里塞些廉价垃圾食品
Eventually, we started breaking into houses
后来 我们开始闯入别人家里
and...stealing whatever we could find.
偷些东西
But we got caught, and, uh...
然后 我们被抓住了
I ended up at the Framingham Correctional Facility for Women.
我进了弗雷明汉女子劳♥教♥所
I found out I was three months' pregnant.
结果发现自己已经有三个月的身孕
So I had my boy in Framingham.
于是我在弗雷明汉生下了我的儿子
His beautiful eyes.
我还记得他那美丽的眼睛
That's all I can remember before they took him away.
他们把他带走了
So...
这
that's my story.
就是我的故事
That's the whole of it.
讲完了
217.
What'd we lose?
我们有什么损失
GTO.
GTO
GTO?
GTO怎么了
Broken axle. Sorry, Captain.
轮轴坏了 抱歉上尉
She served us well.
也算战死沙场英勇退役了
Okay.
好吧
We haven't seen any sign from Hal, Maggie, or Pope.
目前还没有哈尔 玛吉 珀普的踪迹
It's been 250 miles.
我们已经走了250英里
I know, I know.
我知道 知道
When we get to Charleston,
等到达查尔斯顿以后
we're gonna circle back and we're gonna find them.
我们再折回来找他们
Yeah?
真的
Hal's a good kid. He's a smart kid, Tom.
哈尔是个聪明的好孩子 汤姆
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
Both roads lead to Charleston, Captain,
两条路都通往查尔斯顿 上尉
but we don't know if either are safe,
不知道哪条比较安全
so you want to just pick one?
你挑一条吧
52. Let's mount up!
走52国道 我们上车
Homestretch.
全速前进
Next stop, Charleston!
终点站 查尔斯顿
Let's go! Back in the vehicles!
出发了 赶紧上车
You smell that, Tector?
你闻到了吗 泰克多
What's that, Captain?
闻到什么 上尉
The sea. The sea.
大海 海的味道
Looks like the deuce started up.
好戏开始了
They must have picked a route to Charleston.
他们一定是选好了去查尔斯顿的路
Charleston, here we come!
查尔斯顿 我们来啦
Don't worry. I'll protect you.
别怕 我会保护你
It's okay, Matt. I-I need to go.
没事 马特 我得走了
No.
不行
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
I have to go.
我必须走
I won't let you!
我不会让你走的
Hey, Matt.
马特 没事吧
Matt.
马特
Hey, there, buddy.
小伙子
What happened to Jenny?
珍妮怎么了
I'm guessing that she went back with her brother.
应该是跟她哥哥回去了
Do you think Ben loves the rebel Skitters more than us?
你觉得本更爱那些叛乱的迅猎兽吗
Ben doesn't love the rebel Skitters.
本不爱那些迅猎兽
He just needs to fight with them...
他只是与它们一起战斗而已
to protect us, to protect you.
为了保护我们 为了保护你
But what if when he's there,
可是 万一他去了
he realizes that he likes them more?
发现自己更喜欢它们 怎么办
He won't.
不会的
What if he does? What if he doesn't come back?
万一呢 万一他不回来了呢
Then we'll go find him.
那我们就把他找回来
What if he dies?
万一他死了呢
He's not gonna die.
他不会死的
You promise?
你保证
I promise.
我保证
Hey, Dad? Do you know where my journal is?
爸 我的日记在哪儿
Feel better, okay?
赶快好起来 好吗
Okay.
好
He's awake.
他醒了
Good.
好啊
I'll go check on him.
我去看看他
You can't help him anymore. He's gone.
你帮不了他了 他已经死了
That's what you said about Jamil.
杰米尔死时 你也是这么说的
Find a new line. That one's getting old.
换句话吧 我听够了
Lourdes.
卢尔德
Hey, don't touch -- stop it.
别碰我 别这样
We should be catching up to them soon, right?
我们很快就会追上他们 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Looks like it's getting warmer.
好像开始变暖和了
It's still pretty chilly out.
外面还是很冷
Okay.
好吧
Stop it.
别这样
What?
怎么了
Aren't you gonna say anything?
你不说点儿什么吗
Like -- like what?
说什么
Like...anything.
什么都行啊
That's a lot to take in, Maggie.
玛吉 这信息量有点大啊
You think that was easy telling you?
你以为我对你说出实话容易吗
Living it? Surviving it?
这么活着容易吗
No.
没有
Absolutely not.
当然没有
I just...
我只是
I-I just need time.
我只是需要时间
For what?
要时间干嘛
To think.
思考
Fine.
好吧
Take all the time in the world.
您慢慢思考吧
Come and get it!
全都下车
It's because of what happened to Boon, isn't it?
是因为布恩的死 对吧
The reason that you're running away.
所以你才不断逃避
Must have been tough.
这对你打击肯定很大
You were like an older brother to that kid.
你就像那孩子的大哥
You taught him to be a soldier.
你教他成为一名战士
A dead soldier.
却也害死了他
I'm not fit to teach anyone anything.
我不适合教任何人做任何事情
That's a pretty big leap, Tector.
两者区别很大 泰克多
It's not just Boon.
不只是布恩
Back in Afghanistan,
在阿富汗时
I was ordered to take a patrol into an area we'd never been.
我奉命带侦察队去一个从没去过的地方
I led them straight into an ambush.
我把他们带进了敌人的圈套
I should have known better. The topography was perfect.
我早该料到的 那地形一看就像圈套
I was tired. I hadn't slept in days.
我当时太累了 好几天没睡
I know that's no excuse.
我知道这不是借口
Man, they hit us from all sides.
敌人从四面八方袭来
Machine guns, RPGs. It was chaos.
机关枪火箭弹 乱成一片
I look around, and I see three of my men just lying there...
我环顾四周 看到三个弟兄倒在血泊中...
...all dead.
全都死了
Because of you.
都怪你
You killed them... the same way you did Boon.
你害死了他们 就像你害死布恩一样
Hey, what the hell, man?
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表