剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
No.
不
There was a time when I lied about it.
曾经 我倒是撒过谎
At least you're consistent.
至少你还一贯坚定着
Nothing good will come from telling him about my past.
告诉他我的过去 没什么好处
Nothing.
没好处
He's bound to find out, you know.
他最终会发现的
I mean, it's not gonna come from me.
当然不会是我说的
My lips are sealed. Cross my heart, hope to die.
我守口如瓶 如果泄密 必死无疑
But, uh, if he does, then what?
但如果他知道了 那该怎么办
Look, if you love this kid like you say you do --
如果你正如自己所言那么爱这孩子
I never said that.
我从没这么说过
If you really care for him, you might want to sack up,
如果你真的在意他 那你得鼓足勇气
tell that boy the truth, whole truth,
告诉他真♥相♥ 事由原委
and nothing but the truth.
全部的事实
I've been saving this for almost a month.
我藏着它都快有一个月了
Want to split it?
想分着吃吗
So, uh, what's it like being all, you know...
变成那样是什么感觉 你知道的...
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
My brother Tyler's the same way.
我哥哥泰勒也是这样
Your brother's harnessed, too?
你哥哥也被脊甲化了
Mm, he's not my real brother.
他不是我的亲生哥哥
He and a couple other kids became my siblings
在我们归同一个守护者监管后
after we got joined to the same Guardian.
他和其他孩子就成了我的兄弟姐妹
You mean Skitter.
你是说迅猎兽
Yes. If that's what you call them.
是的 如果你是这么称呼它们的话
So, what happened?
然后发生了什么
My Guardian and my other siblings...
我的守护者和其他兄弟姐妹...
were killed by humans.
都被人类杀死了
You're a human, Jenny.
你就是人类 珍妮
I loved my Guardian.
我爱我的守护者
She took care of me,
她悉心照料我
made me feel like I belonged to a family,
让我有了家的感觉
the first real one I ever had.
是我拥有的第一个家
We can be your family, too.
我们也能做你的家人
Everyone in the 2nd Mass is really great.
所有第二团的人都很友好
And just wait until we get to Charleston.
等我们到达查尔斯顿
It's gonna be awesome.
一切会更好的
What's in Charleston?
查尔斯顿里有什么
You'll see. Hold on a second.
你会看到的 等一下
Let me show you something.
我给你看样东西
So, what were you? A Ranger?
你以前干什么的 突击队员吗
Had to be.
应该就是了
Yeah, why you say that?
为什么这么肯定
I've seen you handle a Barrett rifle.
我见你开过巴雷特步♥枪♥
A jarhead could never make shots like those.
一个陆战兵可不会那样开枪
Like hell you say.
你还真说对了
So you were a Marine. I thought so.
我猜 你以前是个海军
What rank?
什么军衔
Gunnery sergeant.
三♥级♥军士长
Where'd you serve?
在哪里服役
Iraq and Afghanistan, two tours.
伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗 两次都去了
I'm gonna talk to whoever's in command.
我会和指挥官谈话
We're gonna need people like you with leadership abilities.
我们需要像你这样拥有领导才能的人
Truth be told, my plan is to get you safely to Charleston
坦白说 我本想把你们平安送到查尔斯顿
and push on from there.
然后继续前行
To where?
去哪里
Wherever.
哪里都可以
I have my reasons.
我自有苦衷
And with all due respect, Captain...
恕我直言 上尉
that's all I'm gonna say about that.
我只能说这么多
"My dad says Charleston will be great
"我爸说 从许多方面来看
for many reasons." Anthony.
查尔斯顿都很好" 安东尼
"We'll have lots of food, water, and medicine."
"我们会有充足的食物 水源和药品"
"Dad says we'll also have more time for school,
"我爸还说 我们会有更多的时间去上学
learning, reading."
学习知识 阅读书籍"
See? You like reading.
你喜欢看书吗
"And there will be more kids my age that I can play with.
"那儿会有许多同龄的小朋友陪我玩
I'll make more friends,
我能结交更多朋友
which is really great, because..."
这棒极了 因为"
"Because I miss not having any friends,
"因为我很后悔当初没多交朋友
especially since Ben went away."
尤其是在本离去以后"
A-anyway, I wouldn't put it in the journal
总之 如果那儿不够好
if it wasn't true.
我也不会写在日记里
I'd like to come with you, Matt,
我也想和你一起去 马特
but you saw the way the others looked at me.
可你也看到其他人是怎么看我的了
Even you looked at me like that at first.
哪怕是你 一开始也那么看我
Yeah.
是
And I was wrong.
可我当初那么做是错的
The others will come around. I'll make them.
其他人也会想明白的 我会说服他们
Will you please come with us?
就请你和我们一起去吧
Please, please, please?
好吗 求你了
Yes!
太好了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Tyler's here.
泰勒来了
I can feel him.
我能感应到他
Dad, help!
老爸 快来
What is it, Matt?
怎么了 马特
Don't shoot! Stop the bus!
别开枪 快停车
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Whatever it was is gone now.
那玩意儿跑了
Yeah, well, the girl claims that "it" is her brother
那女孩说"那玩意儿"是她哥哥
and he's just trying to get her back.
想把她带走
We can't believe a single thing she says.
她的话我们一个字也不能信
In any case, we need to keep moving.
不管怎样 我们得继续前进
We don't have enough ammo to defend the convoy.
弹♥药♥不够抵御敌人了
I'm gonna go tell Weaver.
我去告诉韦弗
Back in business.
搞定了
All right, so, we've lost about an hour,
我们大概浪费了一个小时
and the convoy's probably ahead of us.
车队估计已经在我们前头了
There's no telling what route they took.
也不知道他们走的哪条路
I hope they're all right.
希望他们一切顺利
They're good, honest people. I'm sure they're fine.
他们都是好人 肯定会没事的
I want to get back on the main road.
我们得回到大路上去
Keep dropping those cans.
继续往外扔罐头瓶
Hopefully we'll find them.
希望我们能找到他们
Yeah, listen, I'd offer to drive,
话说我也想开车来着
but I know you two lovebirds
不过我知道你们俩
have got a lot to talk about.
需要空间卿卿我我 我懂的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm good.
没事 我挺好的
You sure?
你确定
Yep.
确定
Pope say something?
珀普跟你说了什么吗
No.
没有
Well, he must have,
他肯定跟你说了什么
'cause you're starting to act a little weird all of the sudden.
否则你不会突然变得怪怪的
Nothing he says matters, anyway.
和他说的话没关系
So he did say something.
这么说他确实跟你说了些什么
No.
没
What?
怎么了
I'll stop this truck right now and kick his teeth in
如果他说了什么让你心烦的话
if he said something to get you all upset.
我就立马停车打得他满地找牙
What happened? It's nothing.
到底怎么了 真的没事
Okay, cool, whatever.
算了 随你
Hal...
哈尔
I said it's cool.
我说了算了
Well, obviously, it's not.
显然你没想算了
Look, if there's something with you and Pope
听着 如果你和珀普之间发生了什么事
that I should know, just tell me.
我有权知道 告诉我
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表