剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
There's a group of Skitters
有一部分迅猎兽
who have developed an ability to resist their harnesses.
已经能抵抗脊甲化的影响了
You mean act of their own free will?
你是说它们已经能自♥由♥行动了吗
I don't know how they did it,
我不知道它们怎么做到的
but they've started a rebellion against the overlords.
但它们已经开始对抗领主了
How did you find out about this?
你是怎么知道的
Their leader contacted me.
它们的领袖联络过我
How?
怎么联络的
Through my spikes,
就像我们一样
the same we connected.
通过背后的刺钉
When I was harnessed,
我被脊甲化之后
I saw and heard a lot of stuff.
可以看到 听到许多事情
I mean, I could tell them all kinds of things.
我是说 我可以告诉它们任何事情
Battle plans, defenses --
比如作战计划 防御情况...
Maybe, but we do still have to find them.
也许吧 但我们还是得先找到它们
How?
怎么找
Skitters.
迅猎兽
Close by. Rebels?
就在附近 叛乱者吗
Don't know yet.
还不能确定
Hold it. Those aren't --
等等 那些不是...
You're right, Ben. They're not rebels.
你是对的 本 它们不是叛乱者
They're with us.
而是自己人
It's as you predicted.
跟您预料的一样
He's been in contact with the rebel leader.
他跟叛乱者领袖有联♥系♥
第二季 第七集
《陨落星辰》
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
I'm not gonna say anything.
我什么都不会说
Come on, Ben.
得了 本
Don't be like this.
别这样
You remember how that felt,
你记得那种感觉
being connected...
完全地...
completely...
彻底地...
fully?
被控制
There's so much I want to show you...
有好多东西我想给你看...
teach you.
教给你
We're going to do things together.
我们同心协力
You can't even begin to imagine.
你会不由自主地去憧憬
Ben, get down!
本 趴下
Move, move, move!
行动 行动
Dai, Anthony, keep them busy!
戴 安东尼 吸引它们火力
Boon, come on!
布恩 快来
Come on! Give it up!
快投降吧
All the mechs are standing down.
所有械甲怪都停火了
What the hell?
怎么回事
They don't want to risk it getting hit.
它们不想冒险 以免它受伤
He's too important.
它是重量级人物
Then I guess you're coming with us.
那就跟我们走吧
Oh, I can barely move.
我几乎动不了了
That's the idea.
就应该这样
It will remind you not to tear those stitches again.
这样才能提醒你不要再把伤口撕裂
They've been gone over an hour.
他们去了一个小时了
I should have gone with them.
我应该一起去的
Not with that wound.
伤好了才能去
Maggie, you need to take it easy.
玛吉 你需要放松
Right.
好吧
Your bus is topped off and
医疗车已经加好油
ready to roll for Charleston.
可以出发去查尔斯顿了
You didn't need to come up here to tell me that.
你不必亲自过来告诉我
Yeah, well, if we're gonna be stuck
不 如果我们被困在距离500英里
in different vehicles for 500 miles,
不同的车里
I want to grab all the Lourdes time I can.
我想抓住一切见你的机会
He hasn't left the window
自从他们去找本后
since they went after Ben.
他就一直站在窗前
How long do we wait?
我们还要等多久
If Karen knew we're here,
如果凯伦知道我们在这里
so do the aliens.
外星人也知道
Only a matter of time before they lower the hammer.
它们打过来只是时间问题
And for all we know,
据我们了解的情况
Tom's patrol could have been in an ambush --
汤姆的巡逻队可能遭到伏击...
They're coming back!
他们会回来的
They're bringing Ben back,
还会把本带回来
and we're not leaving until they do.
他们不回来我们也不走
Damn straight.
说得好
Jamil, what are you doing
杰米尔 你在干什么
when we still can't get the GTO working right?
我们还没把GTO搞定呢
I'm on it, sir. You better be,
我马上去弄 长官 你最好快点
because we're moving out as soon as Tom's back.
因为汤姆一回来我们就得出发了
Captain Weaver, what are you doing out of bed?
韦弗上尉 你怎么下床了
My job.
为了工作
You've got no business walking around
好不容易从鬼门关回来
after what you've just been through.
你不能这样到处乱逛
Noted.
知道了
Now, is the med unit gonna be ready to move out?
医疗小组准备好出发了吗
Lourdes just sent the last stretcher down.
卢尔德刚把最后一个担架拿下去
Good.
很好
There's still a lot of medical supplies
地下室里仍然有
down in the basement we could use.
非常充足的医疗用品
No telling when we'll come across a cache
不好说我们什么时候
like this again.
才能再经过这样一个地方
Take Lourdes. Liberate what you can.
带上卢尔德去 能拿多少就拿多少
Be back in 20 minutes.
二十分钟之后回来
All right.
好的
They're gonna need security. That's you, Matt.
她们需要人保护 马特 就是你了
Start moving, soldier.
行动 士兵
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Captain, you're gonna want to see this.
上尉 来看看这个
What the hell are you doing out of bed?
你不休息下床干什么
The next person that asks me that
谁再问我这个问题
is gonna get knocked upside the head with this cane.
我就用这手杖敲爆他的头
Noted. I'm glad to see you got Ben.
知道了 很高兴你救回了本
What about Karen?
凯伦呢
She slipped away, but I brought you something else.
她溜走了 不过我抓到了大家伙
Hell of a catch, huh, cap?
因祸得福啊 上尉
I understood the objective was to recover your son.
任务是救回你的儿子
And instead, you bring back a fish-head?
然而 你又带回来一个"鱼头怪"
We had no choice.
没有别的办法
This may be our ticket out of here.
这样也许我们才能离开
Tom, we need to get on the road to Charleston now.
汤姆 我们必须马上前往查尔斯顿
That was the order!
这是命令
I'm changing plans. We'll take him to Charleston.
计划变更 它要跟着我们去查尔斯顿
They're gonna love him in Charleston.
在那儿它会享受到不少"关爱"
But I think we got bigger problems.
我觉得我们有更大的麻烦了
Anthony, Dai, lock that big bastard
安东 戴 把这个杂种
down in the psych ward.
锁进精神病监护区
Tom and Tector, on me!
汤姆和泰克多 跟我来
Lyle, help the captain. I'm fine.
莱尔 扶一下上尉 我没事
Let's move! Move!
继续前进
Mechs must be hung over! They can't hit crap!
械甲怪眼花了吧 什么都没打到
They don't want to risk hurting their overlord!
它们不想伤害自己的领主
Draw your fire!
吸引火力
Conserve your ammo!
节省弹♥药♥
There must be some reason they're shooting.
它们开火一定是有原因的
All this noise is to keep our attention on them!
目的是吸引我们的注意力
While they sneak in the back door?
好让同伙从后门潜入
I'll check it out.
我去看看
Cover him! Cover Tom!
掩护汤姆
Crazy Lee, Boon, Tector!
疯人李 布恩 泰克多
Just -- just leave it.
就扔这儿
We need to get upstairs.
我们得上楼去
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表