剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
关闭引擎 它们就看不见我们
Only that's not an option.
只不过这选择不好
Our patrols just saw three alien units
我们巡逻队看见有三支外星分队
all walking around out there, all within five miles.
在附近游走 全都在五英里内
It's only a matter of time before they nail us.
迟早会发现我们
If we can't move our vehicles, we lose our mobility,
如果不能开车 就失去了机动性
and we lose most of our supplies.
从而失去大部分物资
We need to find a way to mask the heat
我们得找办法把引擎
coming off those engines
散发的热量隐藏掉
long enough to put some distance between us and those patrols.
我们和巡逻队间要有足够距离
Well, how far?
那要多远
At least 20 miles.
至少二十英里
20 miles?
二十英里吗
That would mean keeping
那能够保证引擎
the engines cooled out for at least an hour.
至少冷却一个小时
Okay.
好的
All right. I'll try.
好吧 我试试看
You don't get points for effort.
你没明白这些努力的意义
We don't find a way to move those vehicles,
我们不想办法转移车辆
people are going to die.
就会有人死去
No pressure.
不要感到压力
I don't care what you wanted from us.
我不在乎你想从我们这里得到什么
There must have been a way to get it peacefully.
肯定能通过和平的办法得到
You didn't even try to talk to us before the attack.
你在攻击之前甚至没尝试和我们谈话
This was never a negotiation.
这绝不是谈判
That's why we'll never stop fighting you.
所以我们永远不会放弃抵抗
We have no patience for empty bravado.
我们没耐心虚张声势
So those are our alternatives --
那么我们就这么多选择吗
Live as prisoners or die?
要么为囚 要么就死
Why would you expect better from us
你们自己都是这样做的
than you do from yourselves?
为什么还要我们仁慈一些
Because I look around this ship,
因为观察了一下这艘船
at the technology that brought you from another world,
还将你从另一个世界带到这里的技术
and I want to believe that only an advanced species
我也想相信只有先进的种族
could have achieved so much.
才能达到这样的水平
But I would be wrong.
但是我也许错了
You wil lead your people to the neutral zone.
去把你的人带到保护区
No.
不
Then the choice has been made.
这就这么定了
I would be careful about drawing too many lessons from the past.
我会很注意吸取过去的教训
Why is that?
什么这么说
Because our history has yet to be written.
因为我们的历史尚未定局
Tom Mason, 2nd Mass.
我是马萨诸塞州第二团的汤姆·梅森
I didn't know they had anybody else.
我不知道它们还挟持了其他人
Neither did I.
我也是
Bonnie Garcia, Vermont militia.
伯妮·加西亚 佛蒙特州国民军
Bastards wanted me to lead them to my guys,
那些混♥蛋♥想让我带它们找到我的人
talk them into buying this sanctuary bull.
说服他们搬进避难所
That's why they took us -- to finish what they started.
它们抓我们是为了实现当初的阴谋
This isn't right.
不对劲
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Everybody run! Don't give it a target!
大家快跑 别被当成活靶子
Run!
快跑
Wider your steps.
脚分开点
Lean forward a bit.
略向前倾
Hey, Ben!
本
What's Matt doing with a gun?
马特拿枪干什么
Ben's teaching me how to shoot.
本在教我怎么射击
Figured it was time.
我想是时候了
He needs to learn how to defend himself.
他得学会如何保护自己
So you just gave him a rifle without asking me?
所以你不经我允许就给他一把步♥枪♥
I might have to follow your orders on missions,
任务中我得听你命令
but not here.
但现在不用
Hal, wait!
哈尔 等等
Go back to camp, Matt.
马特 回营地去
Go back to camp.
回营地去
You know, maybe he's ready, maybe he's not,
也许他准备好了 也许没有
but we both know dad didn't want that for him.
但你我都清楚 爸爸不想让他这样
Three months ago.
那是三个月前
How do you know what he'd say now?
你怎么知道他现在会如何决定
I don't know what he'd say right now,
我不知道他现在会如何决定
and neither do you, okay?
但你也不知道 明白吗
So how about we wait and let dad make that decision?
所以不如我们先等等 让爸爸来做决定
Only way we win this war
我们赢得这场战争的唯一办法
is by killing every Skitter we see.
就是杀死我们见到的每一只迅猎兽
If Matt's old enough to load a gun,
如果马特到了配枪的年纪
he's old enough to shoot it.
就也可以射杀迅猎兽了
After what happened with dad,
爸爸出事之后
you think you're the best one to be giving lessons?
你觉得你还配教别人吗
I just don't want him to be taken away
我只是不想让他和我一样
the way they took me.
被抓走
Or your girlfriend, Karen.
还有你女朋友凯伦
I'm not the math geek you used to push around.
我再也不是任你摆布的书呆子了
Deal with it.
学着习惯吧
It's like I don't even know him anymore.
他好像完全不是我认识的那个人了
Hal.
哈尔
Michigan.
密歇根
Stop! Quit struggling!
住手 别再挣扎了
Stop! Get off of me!
住手 别碰我
I swear, if you don't let go of that bag,
你要是再不松开包
I will shoot you! Leave me alone!
我就毙了你 别碰我
It's all we have left! Please! I Will shoot you!
这是我们最后的食物 我毙了你
No! Do you understand?!
不要 听不懂吗
Every store within 20 miles has been picked clean!
二十英里内所有店里的都空了
Please! Please!
求你了 求你了
Run!
滚开
If I see you again, I'll use this!
再让我看见你 我就毙了你
My name's Tom.
我叫汤姆
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I just wanted to see your bike.
我就想看一下你的车
No! It's mine!
不行 那是我的
Stop it!
住手
I'm not letting you steal it!
我不让让你抢走的
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
I'm sorry. I should have asked.
对不起 我应该先问你的
Look, I know that you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
But I'm not gonna hurt you.
但我不会伤害你
If he comes back, we don't want to be here.
我们最好离开这里 以免他再回来
We had a few cans of soup. That's all.
我们只有几罐汤 就这些
Go ahead! Take it and leave me alone!
拿走吧 拿走吧 别管我了
You hang on to it.
你自己拿好
I'm on my way into Boston.
我要去波士顿
I left some people there -- friends and family.
我有一些朋友家人在那里
They can help us.
他们可以帮我们
Bike's yours, but I sure would love to borrow it.
车是你的 但是我真的很想要借用
You can come with me.
你可以和我一起
Boston? That's hundreds of miles.
去波士顿 那要几百英里呢
Oh, I know it.
我知道
I've been on foot for weeks already.
我已经步行几周了
So...what do you say?
你觉得如何
Just remember it's a loan.
你要记住这只是借给你的
And only as long as I say.
而且只能听我的
And only if we don't leave her like that.
还有我们不能就这么丢下她
Fair enough.
同意
Captain.
上尉
I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour.
我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发
How's Tom?
汤姆怎么样了
I need to know what happened to him on that ship.
我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了什么
Ben and Lourdes are with him. He's weak.
本和卢尔德和他在一起 他很虚弱
But if we have to move, I think it's all right.
但如果我们得换地方 我想应该没问题
Dr. Glass!
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表