剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Take them.
看着她俩
What do you think you're doing?!
你知道自己在干什么吗
This is crazy! These people haven't hurt anyone!
你疯了 他们没有伤害任何人
Not yet.
暂时还没而已
But some of them must have known
但他们中某些人一定知道
that Tom would try to reach out to his rebel skitters.
汤姆会联♥系♥反叛的迅猎兽
If you hurt them--
如果你敢伤害他们
They were stopped, thank god.
他们被制止了 谢天谢地
But I can't risk someone else from the 2nd Mass
但我不能冒险让第二团的其他人
making the same mistake.
犯同样的错误
So you're locking us up?
所以你就把我们关起来
Until you prove you can be trusted, yes.
在证明你可靠之前 是的
And who makes that decision? You?
这是谁做的决定 你吗
Make sure you get them all.
一定要抓住所有人
Is this really the kind of democracy you were hoping to create?
这就是你希望创立的民♥主♥吗
Down!
蹲下
Arthur, they told us you separated the 2nd Mass
亚瑟 他们说你把马萨诸塞州第二团
from the rest of the compound.
从其他人中分离出来了
You should have told me
你要告诉我
what they did to you, Tom --
它们到底对你做了什么 汤姆
about the implant that they put in your eye.
谈谈它们在你眼中植入的东西
And the infection that almost killed you, captain.
还有差点要了你命的感染 上尉
For all I know, you've been taking orders from the aliens
据我所知 从你来的那天起
ever since you arrived.
你就一直听命于外星人
Who told you this? Pope?
说告诉你这些的 珀普吗
Your friends in the 2nd Mass.
你马萨诸塞州第二团的朋友说的
Once they understood the gravity of the situation,
在清楚了事态的严重性之后
several of them spoke up.
有些人就招了
Once you put them in custody and threatened their families.
是你把他们拘押起来并威胁他们的家人
Arthur, we have a chance to really hurt the enemy.
亚瑟 我们完全可以跟敌人♥大♥干一仗
Put them with the others.
把他们跟其他人关到一起
And then what?
然后呢
We organize a civilian trial immediately.
立刻组织一场平民审判
The charge is treason.
罪名是叛国
And then we deal with their sympathizers.
然后对付他们的支持者
You do that, you'll have a real war on your hands.
这么做会引发一场真正的战争
General Bressler, I gave you an order.
布莱斯勒将军 我在命令你
If you have seen any member of the 2nd Mass,
如果看到任何马萨诸塞州第二团成员
please report to headquarters immediately.
请立即向总部举报
What are they gonna do to us?
他们会把我们怎么样
If you have seen any members of the 2nd Mass,
如果看到任何马萨诸塞州第二团成员
I don't know, Matt.
我不知道 马特
please report to military headquarters immediately.
请立即向总部举报
We were safer on our own, weren't we?
我们以前单干还安全些 对吗
Open the cells. Let them out-- all of them.
打开牢门让他们出来 所有人都出来
Take your hands off me.
手拿开
Dad, what's going on?
爸爸 怎么了
I built this compound.
这里是我一手建起来的
These are my people.
他们是我的人♥民♥
The civilian government's been suspended.
平民政♥府♥被暂时取消
Charleston is now under martial law.
现在查尔斯顿受军事管制
Arthur, you got to believe I didn't want this.
亚瑟 你我没想到会走到这一步
Well, you got it.
你赢了
Your damned alliance is gonna kill us all.
你那该死的盟军会把我们都害死
You want to make that rendezvous with your rebel skitters,
你不是要和反叛迅猎兽碰头吗
I suggest you suck it up-- and fast.
建议你快点行动
Nice work, boys.
挺有一手呀 小子们
Looks like you dropped us all
看来是你带大家
into the middle of a good old-fashioned coup.
搞了这场老式政♥变♥
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表