剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Dan, there's something you need to hear.
丹 有件事必须让你知道
You stand down, Tom. This isn't the way.
汤姆 你快让开 这不是办法
I'm giving you an order. No.
我在命令你 不行
You stand down --
你快让开
Now, damn it!
该死
No, no, no, no! No!
不不 不不
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Rick!
里克
Rick.
里克
All right.
好了
I got you. There.
我陪着你呢 放那
Is she gonna be all right? We don't know yet.
她不会有事吧 还不知道
We've got to move!
我们得转移了
Can you find me a driver?
你能给我找个司机吗
Hal! Yeah. Yeah, I got it. I got it.
哈尔 好好 我知道了
You got her? Yeah, we got her.
你负责她 行
Slow and steady, Hal!
哈尔 稳着点儿
All right. All right. Slow and steady.
好的 好的 要稳着点儿
Slow and steady.
要稳着点儿
Ben...
本
Ben, it's okay.
本 没事的
Killing this one person doesn't matter.
杀掉一个人没关系
We'll win it. I know it.
我们会赢得 我知道
Just... talk to your father.
去和你父亲谈谈
You have a father, Ben...
本 你有父亲
Ben...
本
make him believe.
让他相信你
Make -- make them believe.
让他们相信你
You can do it. You could do it.
你可以的 你可以做到
Ben...
本
He needs my help.
他需要我的帮助
He needs my help. Ben.
他需要我的帮助 本
He needs me. Ben.
他需要我 本
He needs me!
他需要我
He needs me! Needs me! We need you.
他需要我 需要我 我们需要你
We need you. We need you.
我们需要你 我们需要你
I need you. It's okay.
我需要你 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It doesn't look like there are any bullet fragments, Hal.
应该没有子弹碎片 哈尔
It missed her lung.
也没伤到肺
Dr. Glass thinks she'll be fine.
格拉斯医生说她会没事的
I'll give you guys a little time.
我给你们一点私人时间
Why'd you come back for me?
你为什么回来找我
"Why?"
"为什么"
What kind of a question is that?
这算什么问题
You could have gotten yourself killed.
你这样会害死自己
And you would have died out there.
你也会死在那里
There's people who depend on you, Hal.
哈尔 还有很多人需要你
There's people who need you.
还有很多人需要你
Same with you.
你也需要我
No.
不
I need you, okay?
我需要你 明白吗
I need you.
我需要你
You said it yourself. We got each other's backs.
你自己说了 我们要相互支持
We look out for each other. We take care of each other.
我们相互照应 相互照顾
And if anything ever happened to you, Maggie, I --
如果你出事了 玛吉 我...
What is this?
这是怎么了
It's just that, uh...
只不过是
...I know you're gonna say this is crazy and stupid,
我知道你一定会说我又疯又傻
but when I saw you laying there on the ground...
但是当我看见你躺在地上的时候
I...
我
What?
怎么
Nothing.
没事
I'll just...
我只是
What?
怎么了
Can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Anything.
尽管说
Sit down.
坐下
Okay.
好吧
And can you just stay here till I fall asleep?
能守着我睡着吗
I can do that.
当然
This is the third time you've stuck me with a needle, doctor.
医生 你都给我打三针了
What the hell is this one for?
这针是干什么的
To help you sleep. You mean like a sedative?
帮你睡眠 跟镇静剂一样
You tricked me.
耍我
Oops.
打完了
Good to finally have the proper tools and medicines.
终于找到好点的设备和药物
Back in the day, the surgeon
要搁在以前
would have just cut your leg off and hoped for the best.
得截掉半截条腿 自求多福
Well, I guess I should be thankful for small miracles.
那得多亏奇迹发生
You wanted to see me, captain?
上尉 你找我
I did, Tom.
是 汤姆
Doc, could you give us a moment?
医生 能否留我们单独谈会儿
All right. Not too long, captain.
好吧 别太久 上尉
I need you off that leg and resting.
少动腿 多休息
You have my word.
我保证
There's no roundabout way to say it, Tom.
汤姆 有些话我就直说了
I'm pissed as hell at you. Understandable.
我对你很生气 可以理解
Forget the danger that your actions put us in.
先不说你置大家的安危于不顾
You disobeyed a direct order.
还公然违抗命令
I know.
我知道
And for that, I'm sorry.
这件事我很抱歉
Your apology is accepted,
我接受你的道歉
but -- and this is big --
但...这可不是小事
I'm worried about Ben.
我很担心本
I have been ever since Jimmy's death.
吉米死后我就一直不放心
Me too. I'm not talking about worried about his wellbeing.
我也是 我不是担心他安全
I'm concerned about the risk he poses to the 2nd Mass.
而是他给第二团带来的危险
No. You're right.
我知道 没错
I've been concerned about that, too.
我也一直在担心
He's my son, Dan.
可是丹 他是我儿子
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I understand. I do.
我理解 真的
The point is...
关键是...
hard choices have to be made sometimes.
人有时必须面临抉择
I agree.
是
And when the time comes,
到那时候
how will you be with the hard choice?
你会做出怎样的抉择
I don't know.
不知道
I honestly don't know.
真的不知道
Fair enough.
好吧
But I'd just as soon not have to make it for you.
我希望到时不用我为你做出抉择
Understood? Understood.
明白吗 明白
Fine.
好了
I got to lie down now. Doctor's orders.
我得躺会儿 医生交代的
Yes, sir.
好 长官
Tom...
汤姆
When Porter first put us together,
波特第一次把我们编到一起时
I didn't like you very much.
我很看不惯你
Really? Couldn't tell.
是吗 没看出来
Well, I don't mind telling you
那不妨告诉你
that the feeling was more than mutual.
我也有同感
I can be a stubborn son of a bitch sometimes.
我有时确实很固执
Sometimes?
有时
I didn't ever see how some professor
我那时不明白战场上
gonna be any use in battle.
要个文弱教授有什么用
But...
可是...
Tom...
汤姆
...I've come to respect you...
我开始佩服你
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表