剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Can't tell you how proud I am
你们带着马萨诸塞州第二团一直战斗
of the way you guys kept the 2nd Mass in the fight.
我很为你们骄傲
Last we heard, your unit was taking some pretty heavy fire.
最近听说 你们又遭到猛烈袭击
Yeah, Mechs tore the hell out of us.
是啊 我们被械甲怪打得很惨
We put up a fight, but in the end, only five survived.
虽然组织了抵抗 但只有五人生还
All we could do was patch up the wounded,
于是就只能休整伤员
bury the dead, and try to make our way down here.
埋葬死者 投奔到这里
We're basically in a defensive posture,
我们基本上处于防御状态
just staying off the alien grid.
尽量避开外星人
How'd anyone even find this place?
竟然有人能找到这样一个地方
Dumb luck.
纯属运气
This place was under construction
外星人来袭的时候
when they hit the city.
这栋建筑还在建
Everything topside was destroyed.
地上部分都被毁了
Everything down below... survived.
而这地下部分呢...完好无损
Oh, my god.
天呐
The hell they staring at?
为什么都盯着我们
2nd Mass, welcome!
欢迎马萨诸塞州第二团
Looks like your reputation precedes you, folks.
看来你们声名远扬呀
Welcome to Charleston.
查尔斯顿欢迎你们
Happy to have you!
欢迎你们加入
第二季 第九集
《陨落星辰》
Ham, sir?
要火腿吗 长官
Mm. Thanks. Looks good.
谢谢 看起来不错
All right. Thanks.
没事 谢谢
Quite a spread.
真丰盛啊
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Jeanne?
珍
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
You're alive. Yeah.
你还活着 当然
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 都没事了
Scouts said they found surviors from the 2nd Mass.
侦查员说发现第二团的生还者
I was so scared that you wouldn't be with them.
我好怕你不在里面
You can't get rid of me that easy.
你想甩开我可没那么容易
Hey...
对了...
Hey, how'd you get here?
你是这么到这里的
Where's your boyfriend?
你男朋友呢
He got all messed up when we left Richmond, dad.
离开里士满后 他就一蹶不振
Don't disappear on me again, okay?
别再离开我了 好吗
Okay.
没问题
"Charleston Arbor."
"查尔斯顿凉亭"
Must have been building some kind of crazy underground mall.
肯定是要建什么地下商场之类的
They even rigged up some running water.
他们还装了自来水
Pray to god that means showers.
上帝保佑 那就可以洗澡了
You passed your sell-by date like 400 miles ago.
离这儿几百里以前 你就已经臭不可闻了
Yeah, well, so, how long do we wait
所以呢 我们还要在这破洞里
till we put this, uh, hole in the rearview?
待多久再走
Trust me -- I have no intentions
相信我 我压根就不想
on making Mayberry my permanent residence.
在梅布里久留
This way!
跟我来
Look at all these kids.
看这些小孩儿
Do you think that they have a school here,
你说他们这里有学校吗
like we did before?
就跟我们以前一样
Be surprised if they didn't.
没有才稀奇呢
Go ahead. Check it out.
去吧 去看看吧
Just stay close, okay?
别跑远 知道吗
Okay.
好
Fresh bread, green beans, corn.
新鲜面包 青菜豆 玉米
It's been a while since we could pick and choose, huh?
我们好久都没像这样还可以挑拣了
I see you passed on the brussels sprouts.
我看见你跳过了西兰花
And the spinach.
还有菠菜
Like I said, it's been a while.
对啊 都说好久没挑食了
Tom Mason.
汤姆·梅森
Boston college, Maloney hall,
波士顿学院 马洛尼大楼
second row, left, and always an aisle seat.
左边第二列 总是坐在走道边
Just in case I had to sneak out early.
为了方便开溜
As I recall, you never dared.
我记得你就没敢溜过
Tom.
汤姆
Um, Anne, this is Arthur Manchester...
安 这位是亚瑟·曼彻斯特
Hello.
你好
Chairman of B.C's American History Deparment
曾经是波士顿学院
back in the day.
美国历史系主任
And he's right... I never missed a lecture.
他说得没错 我一节课都没逃过
I hope our people are treating you well.
希望这里人招待得还算周到
To be honest, I'm overwhelmed.
实话说我有点受宠若惊
Arthur also wrote "From Darkness, Democracy,"
亚瑟还著有《民♥主♥生于黑暗》
which is one of the best histories
是独♥立♥战争方面
on the revolutionary war.
最好的历史著作之一
Clearly, lessons you're putting into practice.
看来你所学得以致用呀
The new United States of America, in which you are...
那你就是新美♥利♥坚♥合众国的...
Majority leader. "President" felt presumptuous.
大众领袖 "总统"这个词过于专横
We're still very much a work in progress.
我们还在讨论
You know I've got a million questions.
我有很多问题想问你
And I'm eager to hear about your encounter
我也迫不及待地想听听
with this overlord creature.
你们和这些外星人的斗争
But we're gonna have plenty of time to talk.
不过想聊的话 以后有的是时间
And I'm betting your people haven't seen a real bed
我估计你们很久没见过
in quite a while.
像样的床了
Or hot food, clean clothes.
还有热腾腾的食物 干净整洁的衣服
Speaking of which,
说到这
I had my son Matt make this up just in case.
我让我儿子马特写了这个
This is the names of everybody in the 2nd Mass.
这是马萨诸塞州第二团的花名单
Along with their assignments.
还附了职务
I'll get our housing committee working on this right away.
我立刻就让住宿委员会去安排
Tom, I can't tell you how happy I am that you're here.
汤姆 你不知道我见到你有多开心
Charleston could use a man like you.
查尔斯顿需要像你这样的人
Gents, General Bressler.
先生们 这位是布莱斯勒将军
General.
将军
Captain Daniel Weaver, 2nd Massachusetts, reporting.
马萨诸塞州第二团丹·韦弗上尉 报到
Gunnery sergeant Aloysius Murphy,
海军陆战队炮兵中士
United States Marine Corps, sir.
阿洛伊休斯·墨菲报到
At ease, gentlemen.
先生们 轻松点
Porter's told me a lot about your unit.
关于你们的部队 波特跟我说了不少
Congratulations on making it through.
祝贺你们顺利抵达
I'd say you've earned this.
这都是你们奋力争取的结果
Appreciate that, sir.
谢谢 长官
I had a quick look at your men, at your ordnance.
我粗略看了你们的人员和军械情况
I'd say you've put together a hell of a fighting force.
你这支部队堪称精锐
We can always find a place for more, hmm?
再多来几个精锐 我们照样欢迎
If I may...
请允许我
Go right ahead, Captain.
直接来吧 上尉
2nd Mass executed ambushes against the aliens.
我们第二团几次伏击外星人
In Connecticut, Richmond.
在康涅狄格州 还有里士满
And we've been tracking enemy activity
我们沿着这条线一路向下
all the way down the line...
追踪敌人的行迹...
here in Concord...
到康科德...
even in Florence.
甚至到弗洛伦斯
If you need our people to scout for you,
如果需要我们的人侦查敌情
just say the word.
尽管开口
Appreciate the intel, Captain,
感谢你的情报 上尉
But we won't be needing your scouts.
但我们不需要你们的侦查员
General, these 2nd Mass people
将军 第二团的人
have got actionable intelligence.
掌握着很多可行的情报
Colonel Porter, your opinion is noted.
波特上校 你的想法我有数
You're dismissed.
解散
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Let me, uh, lay it out for you.
听我给你慢慢说
The aliens have no reason to attack Charleston again.
外星人没理由再次袭击查尔斯顿
As far as they know, the city's been neutralized.
在它们看来 这座城市已经沦陷
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表