剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Has it happened before?
这情况以前发生过吗
I think so, but he wouldn't tell me anything else.
我觉得是 但是他没再说什么
I'm sorry. I should have told --
对不起 我该早点告诉...
Yeah, you should have.
你是早该告诉我
Get your unit together. I'll get the berserkers.
把你的人都集♥合♥起来 我去集♥合♥暴车族
We'll make one more sweep of the city.
我们要再把城里搜查一次
But Weaver's orders were
但是韦弗的命令是
for us to go scout pharmacies and hospitals.
让我们去搜一遍药房♥和医院
Dr. Glass is critically low on supplies.
格拉斯医生的补给非常少
Okay.
好吧
Then I'll trade you Tector and crazy Lee for Dai.
那我用戴来代替你 泰克多和疯人李
He's a better tracker.
他是个不错的追踪者
Sure. Keep your eyes peeled for any signs of your brother.
好吧 留意一下你弟弟
All right.
好
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Rick -- he's awake, and he's really freaked out.
里克醒了 被吓坏了
Captain Weaver wants you to meet him at the med bus.
韦弗上尉让你去医疗车
You hear me? Rick?
听到我说话了吗 里克
I tried to question him. All I get is this.
我想问问他 结果却是这样
He woke up completely disoriented
他醒来的时候意识不清
and panicked -- he needs rest.
惊吓过度 他需要休息
We don't have time for rest.
我们没时间休息
Is Ben with you?
本和你在一起吗
No. No, he's not.
没 他没跟我在一起
He's in danger. We're all in danger.
他很危险 我们都很危险
How, son?
怎么危险 孩子
Was he with you? Yeah.
他刚跟你在一起 对
And he's hurt -- hurt real bad.
他受伤了 伤得很重
Where is he, Rick?
他在哪儿 里克
I don't know, but I can find him.
我不知道 但是我可以找到他
What do you think? Is he well enough to move?
你觉得呢 他可以移♥动♥吗
I suppose. But... Hhhold up. Wait, wait.
估计可以 但是...等等 等等
We do not know enough
我们都不清楚
to follow this boy wherever he says to go.
这孩子要去哪里
He could lead us directly into a trap.
他可能会导致我们中计
Listen, if my son's at risk,
听着 我儿子有危险
It's a chance I'm willing to take...
哪怕一丝机会我也要去
Alone, if I have to.
哪怕我一个人去
Go.
去吧
Okay.
好
Now, what exactly are we supposed to be looking for?
我们现在在找什么
Don't know.
不知道
Maybe that.
也许是这
Rick's spikes are glowing.
里克的脊甲在发光了
He's near.
它在附近
Ben?
本
Yes. Ben's near, too.
对 本也在附近
What do you mean? Ben's with somebody else?
什么意思 本和其他人在一起
This way.
这边
Here.
这里
Ben?! It's dad! Are you hurt?!
本 我是爸爸 你受伤了吗
Dad! Just -- just go away!
爸爸 走开
Ben...
本
It's me, Rick. I brought them here.
是我 里克 我带他们来的
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Because he needs their help.
因为它需要他们的帮助
Otherwise he'll die
否则它会死的
and everything that he worked for will be lost.
那它所做的就没意义了
Okay?
好吗
I'm not gonna let you hurt him.
我不会让你们伤害它
Hurt who, Ben?
伤害谁 本
No! That's not possible! No! No!
不 绝不可能 不要 不要
Lower your weapon, professor.
放下你的武器 教授
I know this Skitter!
我认识这只迅猎兽
He was on the ship with me! He tried to kill me!
他跟我都在那艘飞船上 他想杀我
I saved you, professor.
我救了你 教授
I saved you from death. You know this to be true.
我曾救你一命 你知道这是真的
We must talk. It is urgent you understand.
我们必须谈谈 你知道这很紧急
So put down your weapon.
所以 放下你的武器
Dad, if we don't help him, he's -- he's dead.
爸爸 如果我们不救它 它会死的
He's dead.
它会死的
I know it is difficult to understand,
我知道这很难理解
but we are fighting the same enemy.
但是我们的敌人是一致的
Anger, hate -- these I feel, too.
愤怒 仇恨 我也感同身受
But until we defeat the overlords...
除非我们击败了这些霸主
we cannot hope to li--
我们不能指望...
Stop! Stop talking!
住嘴 住嘴
Many lives have been sacrificed, Tom Mason.
很多人已经牺牲了 汤姆·梅森
Many more will...
还会有更多人...
No.
不
Move out of the way, son. Dad!
走开 孩子 爸爸
Dai, get Rick. Take him out of here.
戴 带上里克 带他出去
It's time to send this cockroach
该送这只蟑螂
back to the hell it came from.
下地狱了
No argument here, Captain, Sir.
没有异议 上尉
Ple please! Wait, wait!No, no.
拜托 拜托 等等 住手
No! Wait, wait, wait, wait! Ho! What?!
住手 等等 什么
We need him -- as a prisoner.
我们需要它 作为囚犯
No way. The only good Skitter is a dead Skitter.
没门 迅猎兽只有死了才无害
It was there when I was interrogated.
我被审讯的时候 它就在那儿
They trusted it. It might know something.
它们信任它 它也许知道点儿什么
It might know everything.
也可能知道所有事
I think the military in Charleston
查尔斯顿的军队会有兴趣知道
would be interested to know what we can get out of it.
我们从它那里了解到的东西
And if it doesn't talk?
如果它不说呢
Then it's of no use to us,
那么 它就毫无用处
we dispatch it to hell, just the way you said.
就如你所言 送它下地狱
Step back.
后退
Any luck?
有收获吗
Ah, just a couple bags of cotton balls.
只有几袋棉花球
Bottle of dextro-metho-something.
一瓶右美沙什么的
Should probably take that from her before she drinks it.
该在她喝之前拿走的
That's two hospitals down, one to go.
已经看过两家医院了 还剩一家
Isn't looking good.
情况不妙
Cover, cover! Keep it down!
找掩护 趴下
Here. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
这里 进去
Get down. What?
躺下 什么
Get--
躺
Stay calm.
冷静点
Stay calm.
冷静点
I'm calm. You calm?
我很冷静 你呢
Very calm.
相当冷静
I've never been so calm.
从没这么冷静过
Yeah. Me, neither.
我也是
If you ask me, we ought to throw that shrimp on the barbie.
要问我的话 我们就该把那只虾拿去烤了
Ooh, maybe a little beer batter.
用啤酒炝也不错
Stand clear.
别围着
This isn't a town-hall meeting.
这不是市政议会
Back to your posts, people.
该忙什么就忙什么去 各位
Anne, he needs your help. Please.
安 它需要你的帮助 拜托了
I don't even have enough supplies for us right now.
现在我手上的药品已经不足了
But even if I did, why would I help it?
而且就算我有 我为什么要帮它
He's different. Why would you, Ben?
它不一样 你又为什么要帮它 本
Please.
求你了
You need to trust me. Just trust me. I wish I could.
你得信我 相信我吧 我也想
Why won't anyone listen to me?! He's just Ben! Ben!
为什么都没人听我说话 它只是 本
Calm down.
冷静下来
Anne, we just got to keep it alive long enough to question it.
安 我们只要能审讯他就行了
All right. I'll try.
好吧 我尽量
Lyle, Boon-- you two keep an eye on Rick.
莱尔 布恩 你们俩去看着里克
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表