剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
第二季 第二集
《陨落星辰》
Checked you out from head to toe.
已经彻底检查过了
You seem perfectly normal.
你看起来很正常
Well, what if it wasn't something physical but psychological?
如果不是身体上而是心理上的问题呢
Could they have given me some kind of posthypnotic suggestion?
他们会不会对我做了催眠暗示
And turned you into what- a sleeper agent?
然后把你变成什么 潜伏间谍吗
I don't think anyone,
我认为没有任何人
even a supposedly advanced race of aliens,
即使是可能比我们更先进的外星人
could get Tom Mason to turn against his boys.
能让汤姆·梅森与他的孩子们为敌
You've got a lot of faith in a man
你对一个自愿
who walked onto a spaceship of his own free will.
进入外星人飞船的人还真有信心啊
They threatened to take Ben away.
他们威胁你要带走本
It was a lie. And I fell for it.
他们骗了我 我还真信了
I left my boys to fend for themselves for the last three months.
我已经丢下孩子们三个月 不管不顾
Tom, you have to believe, I- I tried to be there for them.
汤姆 你要相信 我一直设法帮他们
Oh, I know.
我知道
Truth is, your boys are amazingly resilient.
事实上 你的孩子们适应性很好
If anything, they've grown stronger.
甚至变得越来越强
And you?
那你呢
I'm alive.
至少我还活着
Can't say that for most of us.
我们这大多数人就做不到
Lost a lot of really good people right here,
就在这里 在这张手术台上
right on this table.
死了很多好人
The worst part of it is, I have trouble remembering
最糟糕的是 我都无法记起
what they looked like, what they sounded like.
他们的长相和声音
They're just fading away.
他们就这样死了
So I started pinning up their pictures,
于是我开始贴出他们的照片
trying to hang on to them.
想牢记他们
Uncle Scott. Rick didn't make it?
斯科特叔叔 里克没撑过来
I don't know.
不知道
One day he was there. Next day, he was gone.
前一天他还在 第二天就消失了
If you're worried about Ben, do not be.
如果你担心本的话 大可不必
Ben hates the Skitters.
本憎恨迅猎兽
Weaver says he's one of our best fighters.
韦弗说他是我们最好的战士之一
Yeah, but he's still got those spikes in his spine.
但他脊柱上还留有刺钉
And the crusty skin is spreading.
而且硬皮正在扩散
If we had an x-ray,
要是有X光
I could find out what's going on inside of him,
我就能搞清楚他的身体是怎么回事
but until I get my hands on a working machine,
但在找到X光机器之前
there's no way to know.
我们都无从得知
Just like there's no way to know what's going on inside of me,
就像你也不知道我怎么回事
despite what you or Weaver or I would like to believe.
不管韦弗或者你我怎么看
Bridge looks good!
桥面还算结实
I mean, considering.
相对来说
We may have a real shot at crossing here, guys.
我们也许真有机会通过这里 伙计们
That's good.
很好
Aliens have blown up every other bridge
外星人炸掉了方圆一百英里内
within a hundred miles of here.
其它的桥
Got us pinned on this side of the river.
把我们困在河的这岸
Better get back with the intel.
情报搜集完就回去吧
The longer we stand around, the closer the Skitters are
我们待得越久 越容易被迅猎兽发现
to finding us and turning 2nd Mass into roadkill.
最后把第二团变成公路亡魂
Practicing operational silence?
练习保持沉默吗
Because you've hardly said a word all day.
今天一整天你几乎没说话
You know, it's not your fault.
不是你的错
That's what everyone keeps telling me.
大家都这么跟我说
Hey, Ben, Jimmy! Let's go!
本 吉米 我们走吧
Who would have expected your dad to have been there
谁想到你♥爸♥三个月后
after three months?
会在那里
It was dark, Skitters on our heels,
当时很暗 迅猎兽在追杀我们
something moved.
有东西动了
Anyone would have shot.
任何人都会开枪的
Well, it wasn't anyone. It was me.
那不是别人 是我
Incoming!
敌人来了
Get down, Ben!
趴下 本
Get it, Dai! Damn it!
打下它 戴 可恶
Nice shot, Dai.
枪法不错 戴
20 mike-mike, armor-piercing discarding sabot.
二十毫米穿甲弹
Accept no substitutes.
无可替代啊
Nice!
厉害
Oh I guess we can't cross here.
看来我们是过不了这桥了
After we attacked this structure in Boston,
在我们袭击了波士顿基地后
the aliens want us like hounds on a fox.
外星人就像猎犬紧盯猎物一样盯着我们
Tried every trick I could think of to shake them,
我想尽一切办法摆脱它们
but, uh, they surrounded us...
但它们还是在菲奇堡
in Fitchburg.
包围了我们
It was a disaster.
真是一场灾难
They poured fire on us from all sides,
他们四面八方向我们轰炸
till Ben found a soft spot in their lines
直到本找到了他们的软肋
and we managed to punch through.
我们才得以成功突围
But we lost a lot of people.
但我们死伤无数
We lost more than a hundred.
死了一百多人
My God.
天哪
And now the bastards are trying to do it again.
现在这些混♥蛋♥还想再来一次
We got the Housatonic River right here.
这里是胡萨托尼克河
It runs to the west, to the south.
它阻断了我们的西面和南面
We are here.
我们在这里
And their units have cut us off from the north and the east.
他们的部队从北面和东面阻断我们
And they're moving in.
逐渐逼近
And if I don't find a way to get across that river,
要是我想不出过河的办法
they're gonna pin the 2nd Mass in,
他们就会围攻第二团
and they're gonna destroy us.
杀光我们
And that is why I need you.
因此我需要你
How have my boys done?
我的孩子们表现如何
Thank God for Hal and Ben.
幸好有哈尔和本
They really stepped up while you were gone- both of them.
你不在的时候他们挺身而出 他们俩都是
But they're young, and they're not ready to be my X.O.,
但他们还小 还不能做我的左右手
which is why I need somebody who can ask me the hard questions,
因此我才需要有个人能一针见血
who can give me a swift kick in the butt if I need it, you know?
能在我需要的时候直言陈谏
We can't afford another Fitchburg, Tom.
我们无法再承受菲奇堡那样的损失
Now, the scouts should be back to camp pretty soon, and I...
侦察兵应该很快就能回营地了
I'm hoping that they found a way across this damn river,
我希望他们找到办法过那条破河
and I want you at the debrief.
我要你一起去听他们报告
Dan, I can't.
丹 不行
I know that you're not completely healed.
我知道你还没痊愈
I'm not asking you to do anything. No, no. No.
我没有要求你去做什么 不是的
The wound's not the problem. I just nicked a rib.
不是伤口的问题 不过是伤到了肋骨
Anne will have the stitches out next week.
安下周就帮我拆线了
Then what is it?
那是什么问题
I don't trust myself.
我不相信我自己
And you shouldn't, either.
你也不应该信任我
You giving me orders now?
现在换你发号♥施令了
I'll decide who I can trust.
该相信谁 我自己说了算
And I'll put my money on the man
我会相信我的救命恩人
who pulled my ass out of the fire in Boston.
相信那个在波士顿把我从战场救出的人
No, it's true. Dylan's alive.
不 是真的 迪兰还活着
He's holed up in a mine shaft in Minnesota,
他躲在明尼苏达州的一个矿井里
rewriting his protest songs into war ballads.
把他那些抗♥议♥歌♥曲改编成战争之歌♥
Delvalle heard one of his broadcasts
德瓦尔在他造的收音机里
over that crystal set he built.
听到了他的广播
Oh, man, that thing doesn't even work.
不是吧 那烂机器根本没法用
It couldn't pick up a conversation in the next tent.
那机器连隔壁帐篷的说话声都收不到
Never mind a broadcast from Minnesota,
更别说明尼苏达州的广播信♥号♥♥了
if there even was one.
就算真的有这信♥号♥♥
Man, shut up. What the hell do you know?
老兄 别胡说 你懂个屁
What is... How did you do this? Wrench slipped.
怎么 怎么弄伤了 扳手弄的
Thought you might come out here and kiss it, make it better.
你要是亲上一口 会让我好受点儿
So, what's the deal with the professor?
教授出什么事了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just kind of figured he'd give us all an oral history
我原以为 他会给我们讲讲
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表