剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, sleepyhead.
起床了 小懒虫
Morning already?
已经早上了吗
Yep. Time to go to work.
是的 该干活了
You know Weaver and his schedules.
你了解韦弗的作息规律
"Tom, we're gonna have meetings
"汤姆 我们每天早上9点
every morning at 9:00.
准时开会
Rain or shine, come hell or high water,
不论下雨还是天晴 无论刀山还是火海
Come Skitters or Mechs dancing in the mess hall.
不论大厅里有没有迅猎兽或械甲怪张牙舞爪
And, Tom...
还有 汤姆...
I can't abide any tardiness."
我不允许迟到"
We've been here two weeks,
我们已经来这儿两周了
and already everything feels so...
周围一切感觉...
Normal?
正常了吗
Normal like the way it was before?
正常得像以前一样吗
That's too hard to imagine.
很难想象
Although I do miss some things.
我还是很怀念一些事情
Like what?
比如呢
Taking a deep breath of
深吸一口
clean, crisp, New England air.
东北部特有的纯净 清爽的空气
Oh, and the smell of coffee brewing.
还有煮咖啡时香醇的味道
And?
还有呢
The sound of my boys waking up,
我儿子们起床
fighting over who gets the bathroom.
抢厕所的动静
Those three...
他们三个...
Constantly, always on each other about the stupidest stuff,
常常为了一点小事吵得不可开交
like TV or socks or...
比如电视 袜子...
cereal.
麦片
Rebecca constantly having to be the...
丽蓓卡每次都要当...
referee.
裁判
Sorry.
对不起
Nothing to be sorry about.
没什么好道歉的
I had a husband, too. And a son.
我也有过丈夫和儿子
I miss them -- sometimes very much.
有时我非常想他们
But this is what we have now.
但现实就是这样
I know.
我明白
And it feels nice.
这感觉真好
Yeah, it feels nice.
是的 真好
It feels really nice.
真的很好
But I'm gonna be late.
可我要迟到了
Me too.
我也是
So, can we pick this up later?
我们一会再继续吗
Mm. We have to.
必须的
After dinner?
晚饭后
Mm. Or after lunch?
要不午饭后
Oh, that sounds even better.
那更好了
It's a date.
说定了哦
Hi. Sorry.
不好意思
That's twice this week, Tom.
这周第二次迟到了 汤姆
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Well, that just underlines the main point of the discussion
正好说到今天上午开会
that we're going to have this morning.
要讨论的重点
Fact is, this whole company...
事实上 整个抵抗军
become too relaxed, too complacent.
变得过于放松 自鸣得意
I can see it already
我已经注意到一些人
in the neglected chores and the sloppy drilling,
不顾琐事 草率行事
the tardiness.
懒散做事
Captain, with all due respect,
上尉 恕我直言
2nd Mass has ben through quite a lot these last few months.
第二团最近几个月经历了很多
A little r&r can't be a bad thing.
稍微放松一下也好
I disagree, Tom.
我不同意 汤姆
It can be the death of us.
这样可能置我们于死地
We cannot afford to let our guard down for even one single day.
我们一天都不能放松警惕
Now, this whole reason,
我们在这儿停留
the point we stopped here was to restock and prep
仅仅是为了补给
for the long haul... haul to Charleston.
和做好长途跋涉去查尔斯顿的准备
Captain?
上尉
Hold on. I'm fine. Gonna be all right?
别动 我没事 你还好吗
Just push the...
只是按一下...
Captain Weaver?!
韦弗上尉
What's happening? What's happening?
怎么了 怎么了
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
Somebody go get Dr. Glass right now!
快去把格拉斯医生叫来
Dr. Glass!
格拉斯医生
What have they done to me?
它们对我做什么了
What have those damn aliens done to me, Tom?
那些该死的外星人对我做什么了 汤姆
Hold him! Hold him steady!
按住他 按紧点
Captain?!
上尉
第二季 第六集
《陨落星辰》
Tom? Yeah.
汤姆 我在
I gave him a monster dose of lorazepam -- no effect.
我给他注射了很多镇定剂 没效果
I need you... to take over.
我需要你 来接替我
You hear me? You're gonna be fine.
你听见了吗 你不会有事
Listen!
听着
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
You just get the 2nd Mass to Charleston.
你要把第二团带到查尔斯顿去
I'm counting on you.
全靠你了
I don't understand. How did this happen?
我不明白 怎么回事
This.
这里
I tried every antibiotic
我试了我们能找到的
and every antiviral medication we have here --
所有的抗生素和抗病毒的药物
No effect at all.
一点用都没有
What is that?
那是什么
Is that venom from the harness spike?
刺钉上毒素造成的吗
Probably,
可能是
but every test we've given him turned out negative.
但我们给他做的所有病毒测试都呈阴性
No signs of anything out of the ordinary.
看起来一切正常
The looks pretty out of the ordinary.
这就很不正常
If there's something there,
如果那里真有什么东西
It's too small for us to see with the equipment we have here.
以我们现在的设备没法看到这么小的东西
I've been trying to keep the spread localized to his legs.
我试图把感染区域控制在他腿部
Wait a second.
等等
You mean this has been spreading for a while?
你是说感染扩散有段时间了吗
Yes. why didn't you tell me?
是的 为什么不告诉我
Believe me, I wanted to,
相信我 我想告诉你
but Captain Weaver was clear --
但韦弗上尉非常坚决
He didn't want anyone to know -- especially you.
他不想让任何人知道 特别是你
Especially me?
特别是我
We could have done something sooner.
我们可以早点采取措施
Like what? Like getting him to Charleston,
什么措施 比如把他送到查尔斯顿
where maybe they have a doctor
那里也许有
that knows what to do about it.
知道该怎么办的医生
What I do know is this poison,
我确定的是这种毒素
or whatever it is, is spreading.
不管它是什么 一直在扩散
So, that's all the more reason to get him to Charleston, then.
那更应该把他送到查尔斯顿去了
Tom. Listen. So do what you can for him.
汤姆 听我说 尽可能救治他
Stabilize him, prep the med bus.
稳住病情 准备好医疗车
We're leaving tonight.
我们今晚就出发
Just for the record,
先声明一下
I think it's crazy you're out here on patrol already.
我觉得你还没好就来巡逻太疯狂了
How many times do I have to remind you
要我提醒你多少次
how much I hate hospitals?
我有多讨厌医院
You're risking pulling out your stitches,
你真不把伤口缝针当回事
possible infection, maybe getting shot again,
很可能会感染 再次中枪
just to be out here with me.
只是为了和我一起出来
You know what that means? You like me.
你知道那意味这什么吗 你喜欢我
Typical guy -- making it all about you.
大男子主义 什么事都得围着你转
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I do.
我知道
Hal, we're gonna have to talk about some things.
哈尔 我们得好好谈谈
Oh, not this again. Yes, this again.
又来了 是的
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表