剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
that the rebel Skitters are real.
那些迅猎兽的反叛是真的
I am not sending my forces on a wild goose chase
我不会派我的军队和一群怪兽
with some red-eyed monster, no matter how real they may be!
去执行这样荒诞的任务 不论是真是假
General, I've known Dan Weaver and Tom Mason for a long --
上将 我知道丹·韦弗和汤姆·梅森很...
Well, this discussion is over.
讨论到此为止
Sergeant, take these men back to their cages
中士 把这些人带回牢里
and secure the outside perimeter.
加强外♥围♥防守
Those damn things come within 10 meters of here,
如果那些鬼东西靠近到十米范围内
shoot them on sight. Yes, sir.
马上射杀 遵命 长官
My son is still out there with them.
我儿子还跟它们在一起
Regrettable, but hardly my responsibility.
很遗憾 保护他不是我的职责
What happened to "Let's take the fight to the enemy," General?
那个说"我们一起抗敌"的人呢 将军
You're out of line, Professor.
你过分了 教授
Sir!
长官
What is it, Captain? I'm losing my patience here.
怎么了 上尉 我快没耐心了
You're right, sir.
您说得对 长官
It's insane to risk Charleston's army
让查尔斯顿的军队冒险
for a mission so dangerous.
干这么危险的任务是很蠢
But I do know one fighting unit
但我知道第二团
that's capable of carrying out this mission successfully,
肯定有能力
and that's the 2nd mass.
完成这个任务
Sorry, Captain Weaver,
抱歉 韦弗上尉
but I'm not willing to risk even yo sorry unit.
我连你的蹩脚小队都不想牺牲
It's suicide.
这是自杀行为
We've been living at the razor's edge of death for so long
在生死边缘挣扎了这么久
we don't know any different.
怎么死都一样
And besides, you know we're just gonna be
而且 我们待在这里
a thorn in your backside as long as we hang around here.
只会成为你的肉中刺
Am I wrong, Tom?
没错吧 汤姆
Quite correct, Captain.
确实如此 上尉
In fact, I'd make it my career.
事实上 我会乐此不疲
Fine.
行
Muster your fighters.
召集你的战士
you can reconnoiter with your Skitter friends
你可以和你的迅猎兽朋友们一起
outside the complex.
到城外侦查
Dismissed.
解散
Sergeant Clemons, I'm sure I don't have to tell you
克莱蒙斯中士 我一定没告诉你
that we have a target of opportunity here, Sergeant.
这里有个意外目标吧 中士
And it's waiting right outside this complex.
而且这目标就在城里
You mean the Skitters.
你是说那些迅猎兽
Exactly.
正是
Get your men ready.
让你的人准备好
I don't want a single Skitter bastard
我希望到了明早
left alive by morning.
那些迅猎兽一个不剩
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Hey, Ben!
本
What are you doing here, Hal?
你来干什么 哈尔
Can't a guy see his brother?
见见弟弟也不行吗
You're not sleeping like that, are you?
你不像那样睡觉吧
Tried it. Blood rushed to my head, and I passed out.
试过 血都涌到头上 我就晕过去了
Guess I'm human after all.
看来我还是个人类
I-I didn't mean it like that.
我不是这个意思
I'm joking.
开玩笑呢
Seriously, why did you come here?
说真的 你来干什么
Seriously, to see you.
真的是来见你
I know things got a little crazy between us,
我知道我们之间闹得不太愉快
And, well, um...
但是...
I just want to say I'm sorry.
我想说 对不起
For my part in it, I'm -- I'm really sorry.
做了那些事 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Nothing seems to have made a lot of sense recently, does it?
最近好像都没什么劲头 对吧
Amen to that.
确实
Until now.
直到现在
Really?
真的吗
How so?
怎么说
I think I found the place I belong.
我想我找到归宿了
You mean here -- with the Skitters?
你是说这里 和迅猎兽在一起吗
Yeah.
是的
Your place is with your family, doofus.
你的家才是你的归宿 傻弟弟
Hal. No. Seriously, listen to me.
哈尔 不 真的 听我说
Dad needs you.
爸爸需要你
I mean, we all need you.
我们都需要你
All right? You had your fun. Now it's time to come home.
你玩够了 现在也该回家了
The world doesn't work that way anymore.
世界已经变了
You know, it wasn't that long ago
就在不久之前
we were fighting side-by-side.
我们还并肩作战
We made quite a team, remember?
配合无间 记得吗
We did.
话虽如此
But...
但
You're staying.
你还是要留下来
With them.
和它们在一起
Yes.
对
Boy, you can be frustrating.
孩子 你真让人失望
I'm a younger brother. That's what we do.
我可是弟弟 当弟弟的一向如此
I suppose. But, uh...
我想也是 但...
You're so damn good at it.
你也太任性了
Be careful, okay?
小心点 知道吗
You too.
你也是
Well, this is a short-lived paradise.
这么个好地方还真够短命的
Honestly, I'm happy to get back on the front line.
说实话 我很高兴能重返前线
I never thought I'd say it,
从没想过我会这么说
but there's something about the...
但就是有种...
Rush?
冲动
Yeah. I suppose that's it.
对 应该是
Maybe we've just been fighting so long,
也许我们打仗太久
we don't know anything else.
就不懂别的事了
I know...
我知道...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
It's nothing.
没什么
Tom know?
汤姆知道吗
That I'm pregnant?
知道我怀孕了
No.
不知道
And I'm not gonna tell him
这次任务成功前
till we're back from this mission.
我不会告诉他的
Okay.
好吧
House arrest.
软禁
Could he possibly be more humiliating?
他还能再丢人些吗
I built this community.
是我创建了这个家园
I invited Bressler here to join us, for god's sake.
他布莱斯勒还是我邀请来的 天呐
The General crossed the line.
将军越界了
No question.
这是肯定的
But you got to take some responsibility
但你还是得为这里发生的一切
for what's happened here.
负一定的责任
Oh, I suppose. I suppose so.
是 没错
Yes, yes, I made some errors in judgment.
对对 是我判断有误
And the General is not an evil man, Tom.
将军不是坏人 汤姆
The only problem is that he thinks with his...
唯一的问题是 他只用枪杆子...
rifle.
思考
Arthur, I've never known you to be one for metaphors.
亚瑟 原来你也会说隐喻
Oh. Well, in this case, apt, no?
在这种情况下 就得聪明点 对吧
Without question.
必须的
When Colonel Porter teamed Dan Weaver and I up together,
波特上校把丹·韦弗和我结成一队时
I thought he was insane.
我还以为他疯了
I half expected him to kill me in my sleep.
我甚至想 韦弗会不会趁我睡觉把我给干掉
But somehow, some way, we found a middle ground.
但我们最后找到了折中的办法
But we both know the dangers of military rule.
我们都知道军队统治的危害
Perhaps, but as I've said,
也许吧 但就像我说的
We can't just tuck our heads in the sand
我们不能就把头埋在沙里
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表