剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
All we can do is prepare them
我们只能帮他们准备好
for the world that's in front of them,
让他们更好地面对现在这个世界
And it's a world where kids have to grow up too fast.
在这个世界 孩子们成长过快
And there's gonna be consequences
这样肯定会有副作用
and there's gonna be casualties.
还会有人员伤亡
I wish that that gave me some comfort, Tom.
我以为那能让我轻松点 汤姆
But it doesn't.
但并没有
No. Me either.
对我来说也没有
We need to make sure that our location is still secure.
我们得保证这里依旧安全
Wake Pope up from his beauty sleep,
去把珀普从美梦里叫醒
have the berserkers sweep the area.
让暴车族巡视那片地区
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Well, there's a pretty sight.
场面真壮观
Oh, they got these two real good.
他们还真杀了这两只畜生
Blackened Skitter. Yum.
炭烤迅猎兽 很好
That's our Dragon's Breath.
这是我们的龙息弹
Little bastards used our ammo.
小杂种竟然用我们的武器
What do you got there?
那是什么
It's Jimmy's compass.
吉米的指南针
Well, there's no Skitters for 100 miles.
好了 方圆100英里都没有迅猎兽
Take up defensive positions in those trees. Go! Go! Go!
到那片树后面寻找防御位置 快快
What? Now.
什么 快走
What the hell is the matter with you, Mason?
你到底怎么回事 梅森
Let's light 'em up.
烧了它们
No. Hold your fire.
别 别开火
Did you just give my guys an order?
你这是在命令我们吗
They're just collecting their dead.
它们只是在收尸
Tector. Lyle.
泰克多 莱尔
Blow their heads off. No. Don't. Don't. Don't.
爆了它们的头 不 别别
Do it! No, don't.
开火 别
Well, crap.
天呐
Just let them get what they came for.
随他们去吧
Well, that was damn close.
那个距离真的很近
Good call, Tom.
多亏你提醒 汤姆
Yeah.
对
Good call.
干得好
Why are you staring at me like that?
你干嘛那样盯着我
I'm not staring.
我没盯着你
Yeah, you are. You got something to say?
盯就盯了 你有话要说吗
Yeah, I do. Easy now, boys.
当然有 冷静 孩子们
I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去喝点咖啡
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Me? I'm fine. It's Ben I don't get.
我吗 还好 我只是搞不懂本
What was he thinking?
他在想什么
He could put the whole 2nd Mass at risk.
他可能把整个第二团置于危险之中
Yeah, well, if they followed him back to the airport,
对 但如果它们跟着他回到机场
I'm sure we'd know by now.
我们现在肯定也知道了
Oh, you're making excuses for him?
你还在为他找借口吗
Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying...
别开玩笑了 我只是说
You know, Ben's in a world of pain right now.
本现在很痛苦
And you mad-dogging him like that
你对他这么生气
is not gonna solve the problem.
解决不了问题
Give him some slack.
别逼他太紧
Give yourself some slack.
也别逼你自己太紧
Any news?
有进展吗
He's still in surgery.
他还在手术
Hey, we ran into a Skitter patrol.
我们碰到了一队迅猎兽巡逻兵
But they were heading the other direction.
但他们朝另一个方向走了
I think we're safe. But for how long?
我们应该安全了 但又能持续多久呢
I don't know.
我不知道
The compass.
指南针
Give it to Jimmy when he wakes up.
等吉米醒了 记得给他
How is he?
他怎么样
I've done everything I can.
我已经尽力了
It's up to Jimmy now.
现在就看吉米自己了
Jimmy's a fighter. Always has been.
吉米是战士 一直都是
Hal, go after him. Make sure he's okay.
哈尔 跟着他 保证他别出事
Did you find him? No.
你找到他了吗 没有
He's not in any of the buildings on the west side of the airport.
机场西边每栋楼里都没找到他
You ever think maybe it's time to quit chasing after him?
你就没想过不跟着他跑了吗
What do you mean? Ever since we were kids.
什么意思 我们小时候
Ben would leave his toys or his books or whatever
本就会把他的玩具或者书之类的
all around the house.
弄得满屋子都是
You'd come right behind him and you'd clean it up.
你会跟着他 把东西收拾好
You can't clean this up.
但这个摊子你收拾不了
That isn't what this is about.
这可不一样
No? Really? Because--
不是吗 因为...
Well, hello there. Who do we have here?
同志们好 你们是谁
2nd Massachusetts.
马萨诸塞州第二团
Captain Dan Weaver.
丹·韦弗上尉
And who, may I ask, are you?
请问你是谁
The name's Avery Churchill. I've been looking for you.
我是艾弗里·丘吉尔 我正找你呢
I've been flying over 50 square miles search area
过去十天我在方圆50英里的范围内
for the past week and a half trying to find you.
寻找你们的踪迹
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来
I'm one of four pilots
我是南卡罗莱纳州的
who left Charleston, South Carolina,
查尔斯顿出发的四个飞行员之一
in search of survivors.
目的是寻找幸存者
We each took a compass point and --
我们一人负责一个方向
On whose orders?
谁下的命令
Direct orders from the Continental Congress.
大♥陆♥会议的直接指令
Are you saying there's a government in Charleston?
你是说在查尔斯顿还有政♥府♥
Elected by almost 3,000 civilians in the new capital.
在新首都由3000平民选举产生的
How have you been able to
你是如何
fly with all the Beamers around?
在到处都是激光飞船的环境里飞行的
I fly low -- just a few hundred feet above the ground.
我飞得很低 大概离地面就几百英尺
And the aircraft's made of spruce, plywood,
而且这架飞机是拿杉木 胶合板做的
And a fiberglass cloth skin,
表层是玻璃纤维
so radar's not an issue.
所以雷达基本探测不到
The plane's a neat trick.
这飞机很棒
But the important thing is
但当务之急是
to get your asses to Charleston.
带你们去查尔斯顿
What's the state of the military in Charleston?
查尔斯顿的兵力如何
We've been assimilating the disparate militias
我们一直在吸收
that popped up post-invasion.
散落在各地的民兵组织
But re-establishing a unified central command
但夺回地球的关键
is key to taking back the planet.
是要重新建立联合司令部
You mean you've made contact
这么说 你们已经
with other parts of the world?
与世界其它地区取得联♥系♥了吗
In Europe, yes, via shortwave radio.
欧洲 是的 通过短波
In fact, my mission is to continue heading north,
实际上 我的任务是往北飞
making contact with as many survivors as possible,
与更多的幸存者取得联♥系♥
until I hit Greenland.
直到抵达格陵兰岛
Then hop over Iceland to the U.K.
然后跨越冰岛飞到英国
And ultimately the rest of Europe.
最终飞遍欧洲
With all due respect, what proof do you have
恕我直言 你有什么证据
that anything you've said is true?
证明你说的都是真的呢
I get you. Is it a leap of faith?
我理解 宁信其有不信其无 不是吗
Hell, yeah.
就是这样
But if it's nothing that interests you,
但如果你们对这些不感兴趣
no harm, no foul.
也没什么损失
I'll just be on my w--
我正要去...
I'm sorry,
对不起
but we can't risk you giving away our location,
不管有意还是无意
intentionally or otherwise.
都不能冒险让你暴露我们的位置
I'm going to have to ask that you stay with us
我不得不要求你跟我们待在一块
until we move out. You're detaining me?
直到我们出发 你要扣留我吗
Think of it as a layover on your way to Greenland.
就当作去格陵兰岛之前的休整吧
And my plane?
那我的飞机呢
You and your plane will be safe.
你和你的飞机会很安全
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表