剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I wanted to wish you good hunting.
我希望你能大获全胜
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be back in a couple of days.
我几天就会回来
I know.
我知道
What else?
还有事
It's just, uh...
就是...
Well, I thought I'd proved myself as a good fighter.
我想 我已经证明了我是一名好战士
Seriously, you're the best.
当然 你是最好的
Then why aren't you taking me with you?
那你为什么不带我一起去
Isn't it obvious?
还不明白吗
Well, no.
不明白
Lourdes.
卢尔德
She's had kind of a tough time lately
她和杰米尔还有其他所有人
with Jamil and all.
现在都很困难
I needed to make sure there's somebody here that can keep her safe.
我需要有人能在这里确保她的安全
Roger that, dad.
遵命 爸爸
You don't have to come with this.
你没必要跟着
You mean just leave the little woman at home
男人去跟又大又坏的外星人战斗时
while you men go off and fight the big, bad alien?
女人就该留在家里吗
That's not how I meant it.
我可不是这意思
I've seen you around blood, Tom Mason.
汤姆·梅森 我见过你浑身是血的样子
You turn three shades of green at the sight of it.
你一见血 脸都绿了
Wouldn't want anyone bleeding out while I wasn't there to prevent it.
我在那里就可以不让任何人流血
Hey.Take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己 好吗
Let's roll.
出发
Don't want to be late for our date with that stinking fish-head.
跟臭烘烘的八爪怪之战 可别迟到了
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm just not good in tight, cramped places.
只是不习惯封闭狭窄的地方而已
You should have told me.
你该先跟我讲的
You could have stayed back at the trucks with Lyle and crazy Lee.
你就可以跟莱尔和疯人李待在货车后面
Don't start this again, okay?
别再这样说了 好吗
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 不好意思
Old habits.
旧习了
Sweet, in a retro sort of way.
亲爱的 这说法有点过时了
But...
但是...
I get it.
我懂的
Enough said.
无需多说
I was thinking...
我在想
Yeah?
什么
I was thinking this would be a good place for crawlies.
我在想这个地方爬着玩还不错
Thanks for that thought.
谢谢你那么想
Seriously, though.
不过说正经的
If we don't find the exit door to this ride...
如果找不到出口
I just want to say --
我只想说
Don't.
别
Okay? We're gonna make it. We always do.
好吗 我们会成功的 我们总是能成功
But, Hal, what if we don't?
可是 哈尔 如果这次不行呢
We will.
我们会的
The chamber's on the other side of the wall.
作战室在墙的那一边
It matches the layout.
跟图纸上说的一样
Go on and set her up. Come on.
快去把炸♥药♥装好 快
Settle down. Settle down. Settle down.
镇定 镇定 镇定
OK, hold this for me.
好的 帮我拿一下
Alright.
好的
Give me the wire.
把引线给我
Yeah.
好的
Dad...
爸爸
He's here. I can feel it.
他在这里 我能感觉到
Okay.
好的
We'll go face the bastard together,
我们一起面对那个混♥蛋♥
make sure he doesn't get off the planet alive.
确保它上西天
Alright. Almost there.
好了 马上就好
How we doing, boys?
进展如何 小伙子们
A few more seconds.
马上
All right.
好了
Hold on to your butts.
找好掩护
Fire in the hole.
准备爆破
Back up. Back up.
后退 后退
Aliens had to hear that.
外星人肯定听到了
So, where are they?
它们在哪儿
Oh, you can bet they'll be along directly.
肯定马上就出现
Which way, Ben?
走哪边 本
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Anthony, Maggie, get the C-4.
安东尼 玛吉 去拿炸♥药♥
Yes, Sir. All right.
遵命 长官 好了
Tom.
汤姆
You take Ben, Hal, Maggie, Anne, Dai to the left.
你带着本 哈尔 玛吉 安和戴走左边
The rest of you are coming with me to the right.
剩下的人跟我走右边
We're gonna start laying out those charges.
大家准备安置炸♥药♥
We're gonna meet back at the cave entrance.
完成后回到洞穴入口集♥合♥
We're gonna blow this whole thing and the overlord to high hell.
咱们把这个东西和领主一起炸上天
Follow me, let's go!
跟着我 咱们走
Okay, let's do it -- pronto.
好的 行动 动作要快
Go, go, go.
上上上
Divvy it up.
分配炸♥药♥
It's pointing up at the sky.
这玩意朝着天上
I know.
我知道
Why? They already wiped out the air force.
为什么 它们早就把空军扫平了
It wasn't meant for humans.
不是冲我们人类来的
Skitters!
有迅猎兽
Dai!
戴
No! Dai!
不 戴
Professor Mason?
梅森教授
Karen!
凯伦
What an unpleasant surprise.
真是有惊无喜啊
Anne, are you all right?
安 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm okay.
嗯 我没事
I think it's safe to say
我想我可以确定地说
Dr. Glass will never be okay again, Tom.
格拉斯医生这次不会没事了 汤姆
Don't listen to her, dad! She's just trying to -- mm!
别听她的 爸爸 她就是在...
That'll be enough, Ben!
够了 本
My master has tried to be so patient with you, Tom.
我的主人那么耐心地对你 汤姆
But he finds you a constant nuisance.
可你却不知好歹
I'm glad to be of service.
很高兴让你们那么想
Must have scared the hell out of him, though.
肯定吓死它了
What, was he afraid to show his ugly face?
怎么 它不敢让人看到那张怪脸吗
On the contrary.
正相反
He's right here.
它就在这儿
He's quite curious
它很好奇
how you found this facility
你们怎么找到这个地方
and knew we would be here.
怎么知道我们在这儿
I bet he is.
我猜他就会好奇
You'll tell us --
你会告诉我们
everything.
所有事
You might as well just get it over with and kill me,
算了吧 有种杀了我
'cause I'm not gonna tell you a damn thing.
我什么都不会告诉你们
You're going to die, Tom.
你会死的 汤姆
As will all of you.
你们都会死
I'm afraid my master will insist on it.
我想我的主人会坚持
But first, I'm sure you remember this...
不过首先 我肯定你还记得这个
...and the pain it can inflict.
还可以让疼痛加倍
Karen! Stop it!
凯伦 快停下
I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now.
我早就想这么干了
Get away from him!
放开他
Hal!
哈尔
Tell us everything you know.
把你知道的都告诉我们
Go to hell.
去死吧
We'll save Dr. Glass for last, I think.
我们会把格拉斯医生留到最后的
For old times' sake.
我们是老交情了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表