剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
when Mech bullets tore him apart
械甲金属弹把他炸飞了
when he was trying to save a group of kids
那时他正去救被迅猎兽看守的
pinned down by a Skitter column.
一群小孩
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I liked Uncle Scott.
我很喜欢斯科特大叔
Well, he's dead.
可他死了
Along with a lot of other really, really good people.
还有很多好人也死了
People who were trying to fight your masters.
都是为了反抗你的主人
They're not my masters.
它们不是我的主人
Not anymore.
再也不是了
You might be able to fool the others, but not me.
你也许能骗得了别人 但骗不过我
I can hear you.
我能听到你
You can hear me?
你能听到我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You're still connected to them.
你还和它们有联♥系♥
You can hear it, too.
你也能听到
I do hear...
我确实听到...
something.
一些声音
It's kind of like...
有点像...
a TV and a radio and static playing all at once.
电视 广播 夹杂着静电声
Is -- is that what you're talking about?
你说的是这个吗
Yeah. Something like that.
是的 差不多
But it's just noise.
但那只是噪声
Distant noise.
远方传来的噪声
I for sure don't feel connected anymore,
我确信已经不存在什么联络了
'cause I remember what that felt like.
因为我记得那感觉
You do?
你记得
Yeah.
是啊
Like a hand wrapped around my throat...
像一只手掐着我的喉咙
...moving me around like I was a rag doll,
像摆弄木偶一样控制着我
hardly able to breathe.
我几乎无法呼吸
Forced to witness horrible things...
我被迫目睹可怕的事情
powerless to speak out.
自己却无力呐喊
You must remember.
你一定记得
I remember.
我记得
And you were paired with the skitters.
你也和迅猎兽一起过
Imagine 10 times that.
把那种痛苦放大十倍感受一下
Can I get some more bread?
能再给我点面包吗
Yeah. Um...
行啊
Sure.
当然
We think we've come up with something --
我们有了新发现
Well, Lourdes, actually.
是卢尔德发现的
Uh, well,
是这样的
it really started with the captain being hypothermic,
上尉的体温正在下降
which is his body temperature has been dropping.
他的体温过低了
Which didn't make any sense
这很不正常
since the normal reaction to an infection
因为一般感染导致的反应
is an elevated temperature, a fever.
是体温升高 发烧
But that's not what's happening here.
但上尉的情况不是这样
So we wondered if the pathogen
所以我们猜测
needed a cooler host environment to survive,
这种病菌只能在低温下存活
which is why it's moving through the capillary system
所以它才转移到靠近皮肤表面的地方
nearest to the surface of the skin.
到皮下的毛细血管里
So we tried raising Captain Weaver's core temperature
于是我们试图用加热器和毛毯
back up with heaters and blankets,
来升高韦弗上尉的体温
and that slowed the pathogen down,
从而减缓了病菌活动
but didn't stop it.
但无法彻底抑制
And that's when I remembered something
然后我想起了些事儿
from my immunology class.
是我上免疫课时学的
A technique called Extracorporeal Hyperthermia.
有种技术叫"体外热疗法"
The idea, as crazy as it sounds,
这主意听起来很疯狂
is we pump out Captain Weaver's blood,
我们要抽出韦弗上尉的血
warm it to over 105 degrees,
把它加热到40摄氏度
then we pump it back into his body.
然后再输回他体内
That change in temperature
这样的温度变化
should at least disrupt the growth of the pathogen
即使不能彻底杀灭病菌
if not killing it altogether.
也能扰乱其生长
You're right. That sounds crazy.
确实太疯狂了
The technique has been used to treat cancer and aids.
这技术已经用于癌症的治疗了
Okay, assuming for half a second that that's even possible,
好吧 就算这办法能行
How do you do that without killing him?
你们能确保他活下来吗
Well, that's where Jamil comes in.
所以我们需要杰米尔
Me?
我
All we need is a way to pump and recirculate
我们要想个办法 抽出上尉的血
the captain's blood through a heating element.
让它流过加热器 再输回去
That's all?
就这样
Can you do it or not?
你能做到吗
Well, listen, I'm not saying it's not possible,
我不是说行不通
But when and with what?
但什么时候要 用什么做
The when is now, and this is a hospital.
就现在做 而且这是家医院
I know we can find the raw materials and machines.
我们能找到材料和器械
There's no other choice, is there?
别无选择了吗
Okay. Do it. Just do it.
好吧 就这么做
But in the meantime, we keep prepping for Charleston.
但同时 我们继续准备出发去查尔斯顿
As soon as those scouting parties get back with fuel,
等侦查员把燃料带回来
we're on the road.
我们就出发
Anything?
有收获吗
No fuel, boss!
老大 没有燃料
But we found them on the side of the road
但我们在路边找到了他们
about 10 miles west of here.
离这儿十英里
Them?
他们
Pope.
是珀普
I don't think he's breathing.
我觉得他快断气了
Over here. Right over here.
这边 到这边来
This is good, Lyle.
这儿就行 莱尔
Is he...
他还
Alive? Barely.
活着吗 就剩一口气了吧
Okay, I'm fine.
我没事儿
No, you're not. Sit down.
不行 快坐下
What happened?
出什么事了
Me and pope...
我和珀普
went looking for a new set of wheels outside of Durham.
到达拉姆郡外去找车子
So we split up. I heard gunfire.
我们分头找 就听到了枪声
And by the time I got back to him,
等我找到他的时候
he was being chased by a mess of Skitters.
有一群迅猎兽正追着他
We ran like hell...
我们拼命逃
but a Mech got a shot off and the blast landed near us.
但一个械甲怪开了火 就炸在我们身边
Pope went down. And I just picked him up.
珀普炸晕了 我就扛着他跑
And I kept running until I couldn't run anymore.
我跑啊跑 直到跑不动
He needs to rest now.
他现在需要休息
Sure. It's good to have you back.
好的 你回来真好
What about him?
那他呢
He's dehydrated.
他脱水了
Got a pretty good concussion,
脑震荡比较严重
but I don't see any critical wounds,
但我没发现有致命伤
which is a good thing.
幸好啊
So, he's gonna be okay?
那他没事了
We'll give him some fluids.
我们会给他输液
If he wakes up in the next few hours, he should be fine.
如果过几个小时他醒了 应该就没事了
Call me when he wakes up, but I don't have to remind you --
他醒了就叫我 但我得提醒你
I know. Weaver's a priority.
我懂 救韦弗要紧
My family used to spend summers on Nantucket.
我们家夏天常去楠塔基特岛
I don't think I ever wore shoes.
我经常光着脚
I loved the sunlight there.
我喜欢那里的阳光
Warm. Sweet.
温暖 怡人
Do you ever dream of what it was like... before?
你有梦见过外星人入侵以前的事吗
Hard to dream when you don't sleep.
我不怎么睡觉 很难做梦
Really?
是吗
I don't think I ever slept as good as I did last night.
昨晚是我睡过最好的一觉了
Breakfast.
吃早饭吧
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表