剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Well, kind of ironic, huh?
有点好笑 对吧
I remember when trying to get you to help with dinner
我记得让你做饭
was like pulling teeth.
比拔你牙还难
Be right back.
我去去就回
Okay, Jeanne.
好的 珍
Dad, the way you're limping --
爸爸 你的腿
It's from that fight, isn't it?
是因为那次战斗吗
Ah, it's nothing.
这点小伤不算什么
You were hurt trying to help me.
你都受伤了还要帮我
I just left you there.
我那时却非要离开你
You never left me. I always had you here.
你从来没有离开我 你一直在爸爸心里
Just the thought of seeing you again, it kept me going.
我就是想着再见你一面才坚持下来
I'm so sorry, dad.
我很抱歉 爸爸
It's okay.
没关系
Just promise me we're gonna stay together.
向爸爸保证 以后一直在一起就好了
Jeanne, I know it's hard,
珍 我知道你很难受
but I need you to tell me
但你要说实话
what happened with Diego and the others.
迭戈和其他人发生了什么事
Skitter patrol spotted us a couple days after we left.
我们离开几天后 就被迅猎兽发现了
They came in force one night,
有天晚上它们发起攻击
and we had to scatter.
我们不得不分散避难
By morning, the Skitters moved on, but...
到了早上迅猎兽离开了 但...
Diego and the rest never made the rendezvous.
迭戈和其他人没能和我在约定地点集♥合♥
I waited as long as I could,
我等了很长时间
and then I rode here.
之后才来到这里
I'm sorry.
我很难过
I know how much he meant to you.
我知道他对你有多重要
Now I wish that I'd given him more of a chance.
真希望我能再给他一次机会
Diego and the others could still be out there --
迭戈和其他人可能还活着
lost or wounded.
迷路或是受伤了
I begged them to send a patrol.
我曾求他们派只侦察队去
Manchester wouldn't even consider it.
但曼彻斯特根本不答应
I can't let it go, dad.
我放不下这件事 爸爸
I have to say something in tomorrow night's meeting.
明晚的会议上 我有话要说
Then you say it.
那就说吧
And I'll be there for you.
我会支持你的
Okay. I promise.
好 我答应你
I have to get back.
我得回去了
All right, well, I- I'll see you later?
好 过会儿见吧
Yeah.
好
Anne.
安
Hey. You're here early.
这么早就来了
Yeah, I just wanted to get started.
我想先做好准备工作
Helps to stay busy, you know?
能更快进入忙碌状态
You want me to show you around?
我带你四处走走怎么样
I'd love it.
好啊
Come on.
来吧
Um... there's medicine over here.
这里有个药柜
Amoxicillin, erythromycin...
有阿莫西林 红霉素
they're well-stocked.
药源很充足啊
They know I was pre-med, so I've been assigned
他们知道我是医学预科的 所以派我
to the surgical unit.
来外科室
A chance to learn and --
这是学习的好机会...
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you the new doctor everyone's been talking about?
你就是大家一直说的新医生吗
I guess I am.
我想是的
Anne Glass. Thank god.
我是安·格拉斯 谢天谢地
If I have to wipe one more snotty nose...
还好没给我弄个流鼻涕的小屁孩...
Okay, over here is pediatrics. We've got --
好吧 那边儿科 我们有...
I mean, you've got two flus,
我是说 你有两个流感病人
a tonsillitis,
一个扁桃体炎病人
and a killer case of head lice.
还得帮一个病人除头虱
You're leaving? Just like that?
你就准备这么走了吗
You're a pediatrician. I'm a heart specialist.
你是儿科医师 我是心脏科专家
Do the math.
还用说吗
Hold on.
等等
I'm the combat medic from the 2nd Mass,
我可是第二团的军医
who's gonna have you walking bow-legged
你要不把病人的病历都给我捋一遍
unless you talk me through each patient's chart.
我就让你站着进瘸着出
All right. Whatever you say.
好吧 你说了算
So much for professional courtesy.
职业性礼节到此为止
Once they find out about your experience in the field,
等到他们发现你在这方面经验丰富
they'll probably have you running the place.
八成会让你来负责
I'm fine.
我没事
Whatever I can do to help.
我只是想尽力帮大家而已
I'm glad I found you.
真高兴我找到你了
It's been quite a first day.
第一天有得忙吧
What's this?
这是什么
Bounty from Manchester's garden.
曼彻斯特给我的小赠品
Enjoy it. I don't think I'm gonna be getting any more.
好好享受吧 以后恐怕就没了
Skitter rebellion didn't sit well?
迅猎兽叛乱的计划进展不顺吗
I'm surprised that I didn't get thrown out of his quarters.
我很奇怪他居然没把我赶出去
Looks like they're skipping the brussels sprouts just for you.
看来你要跳过芽甘蓝了
And everything else, for that matter.
其他的我也懒得要
Hello, Jeanne.
你好 珍
Wouldn't expect last night's spread.
没想到昨晚能睡那么好的大房♥子把
Manchester's executive menu
那是曼彻斯特
as a special "Welcome to Charleston" gift.
"欢迎你们来到查尔斯顿"的特别礼物
Don't think everyone rates their own private quarters.
不是每个人都有私人卧室
Most of us are sleeping 10 to a cubicle.
大部分都睡10人的小隔间
Well, we didn't ask for special treatment.
这特殊待遇不是我们要求的
You didn't have to.
你也不必这么做
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not you. It's this place.
不是因为你 而是这个地方
Be careful.
万事小心
Say the wrong thing, and you're pulling double shifts or worse.
说句错话就会被罚多做几班的活
I know this sounds petty,
说起来是小事
but there's something off here.
但这里确实有点不正常
You mean like how they've assigned
你是指他们把你这个经验丰富的
an experienced combat surgeon to pediatrics?
外科军医调去儿科吗
I'm not saying it isn't important.
我不是说儿科就不重要
With the 2nd Mass, I was doing vital medicine, saving lives.
在第二团时我一直执刀手术 救死扶伤
Suddenly, I'm back to passing out aspirin now?
现在忽然变成一个发阿司匹林
Taking temperatures?
测体温的小医生
I tell you -- it is strange...
我跟你说 确实很奇怪
how casual everybody behaves.
大家都很放松
It's almost as if they really believe
好像真以为
the aliens have disappeared.
外星人已经消失了
I used to ache for that sense of complacency.
我以前常渴望这种满足感
Now it almost scares me.
但现在这种想法让我害怕
I agree.
我同意
You're not gonna believe their artillery.
他们的家伙太猛了
AT4s, Gau-17 minigun,
AT4火箭筒 Gau-17速射炮
heavy mortars.
重型迫击炮
We're talking serious alien stir-fry.
对付外星人绝对小菜一碟
Yeah, assuming they ever take it out of storage.
那也得拿出去才行
Look, remember, we're just here to get a lay of the land,
记住 我们是来探路的
grab whatever the hell we can carry,
只拿我们能带走的东西
and get the hell out of here.
然后就离开这里
You!
你们
So-called berserkers, fall in.
所谓的暴车族们 排成一队
Oh, no.
不
What the hell is this?
你这是怎么回事
Did I say to talk?
我让你说话了吗
I'm sorry. Did I say "kiss my ass"?
抱歉 我有说"让你去死"吗
You kidding?
开什么玩笑
You must be Pope, right?
你一定就是珀普 对吧
I understand you think that you're smarter, faster,
我知道你以为佩这套装备后
and tougher than just about any man in this outfit.
就比大家都聪明 迅速 顽强
You catch on quick.
你这么快就懂了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表