剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We should be packing up to leave like the others.
我们也该收拾包袱走人了
There you go barking orders again, Mason.
梅森 你又开始发号♥施令了
Not an order. Just a statement of fact.
不是发令 只是说出事实
We'll start packing when we're good and ready.
时辰到了 我们自会收拾包袱
Right now it's cocktail hour!
现在是畅饮时刻
Why don't you pull up a tire there and join us?
你何不坐下和我们一同享受
Captain Weaver's orders are pretty clear.
韦弗上尉的命令很明确
We're moving out after Jimmy's funeral.
吉米的葬礼一完 我们就出发
Yeah. Well, I think we're all gonna pass
是啊 不过这种形♥式♥主♥义♥的活动
on that incredibly empty gesture.
我们就不参加了
God, you're an asshole, Pope.
珀普 你个王八蛋
Well, been called worse --
有人骂过更难听的
and far more eloquently, I might add.
而且骂得比你更正气凛然
But because I am your senior commanding officer,
但既然我是你的长官
I hereby give you permission to attend that poor boy's memorial.
我就批准你去参加那倒霉孩子的葬礼吧
And you can gently put your arms
你可以温柔地
around that half-breed son of yours
搂着你的怪胎儿子
and tell him it was a good thing, what he did,
告诉他 他当时做的是对的
killing one for the Skitter team.
他为外星队友杀了人
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿拿的
Finders keepers.
谁捡到归谁
Take it off.
交出来
No.
不交
I said take it off.
给我交出来
You know, I'm getting really tired
我真是受够你
of you telling me what to do.
对我发号♥施令了
It's not like, uh, Jimmy's gonna need it, you know.
吉米又用不着这玩意儿
Take it off!
交出来
You want it? Come and get it.
你想要吗 有本事来拿啊
Tom. Tom. Tom!
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
Okay. Okay. That's enough! That's enough!
好了 好了 够了 够了
He's had it. That's enough, man.
他受到教训了 够了
Mason!
梅森
You son of a bitch!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Mason, this isn't over!
梅森 这事儿没完
This is crap.
简直是胡搞
Mason disobeyed a direct order and then attacked me.
梅森违抗命令 还打了我
The way I hear it,
我听说的是
Tom made the right call last night with those Skitters.
汤姆在遭遇迅猎兽时发出了正确的命令
And as far as the fight, if it had been me,
至于打架的事 如果我是他
I'm not sure I'd have left you standing.
说不定我会打断你的腿
So let's call it even.
所以这事就这样吧
Have you forgotten?
你忘了吗
The man had a chip...
这男人脑子里
in his head!
有个芯片
That and his freak-show son had Jimmy killed.
是他的怪胎儿子害死了吉米
Enough.
够了
You said your piece. You know what?
这事你已经说过了 你知道吗
Me and my crew -- I think we've carried your water long enough.
我和我的队友已经做够跟班了
You want out?
你想走吗
There's the door.
门就在那儿
Let's get out of here.
我们走
You should've killed me when you had the chance.
当初你就该杀了我
Let's go.
我们走
Screw you all.
去你们妈的
Hold up.
等等
I'll go with you, pope. I owe you.
珀普 我跟你走 我欠你的
Finally. Someone with some brains.
总算有个明白人了
See you at the bikes.
我在摩托车那儿等你
You don't have to do that.
你其实不必跟去
I think I do.
我要去
As crazy as it sounds, the man did save my life.
说来谁都不信 他救过我的命
Besides, someone has to make sure that he doesn't double back
而且得有人看住他不再杀回来
and give the 2nd MASS any more grief, right?
给第二团惹麻烦
The man's a danger to himself and to everyone around him.
他对自己和身边的人来说 都是个大危险
Are you sure that's where you want to be?
你真想去吗
No.
不想
But that's where I'm going.
但我必须去
You'll be missed, Anthony.
我们会想你的 安东尼
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Take care of your boys.
照顾好你的孩子们
Yeah. Keep your eye on Pope.
知道了 留心珀普
Yeah. I will.
好 我会的
Take a shower.
去冲个澡
Yeah. With your mama.
当然 保证带上你老妈
Man, I thought I was the crazy one.
我以为我都够疯狂了
My brother.
兄弟保重
Are you okay?
没事吧
Aside from the fact that I almost killed Pope, I'm fine.
差点杀掉珀普 其他没事
What?
怎么回事
I lost it.
我失控了
He took Jimmy's compass, and...I snapped.
他拿了吉米的指南针 我一时冲动
Let me take a look at you.
我给你检查一下
Sorry.
抱歉
You did a pretty good job. I had a good teacher.
缝得不错 那是师♥父♥教得好
You've patched me up enough times.
你给我缝了那么多次
I'm sorry. I shouldn't --
对不起 我不该...
No. It's okay.
不用 没事
It's just that it's...
只是...
It's Sammy's birthday today.
今天是山米的生日
All I wanted was...
我只希望...
for no one to die on his birthday.
他生日这天 不要再死人
How do you measure somebody?
人的一生该怎样衡量
How do you define their worth?
逝者的价值又该怎样评价
A year ago, Jimmy was just a boy.
一年前 吉米只是个小男孩
Just a little boy.
普普通通的小男孩
And then it all changed.
然后一切都变了
His world fell apart.
他的世界彻底颠覆
He had to step up.
不得不挺身站出来
He had to leave that little boy behind.
他要忘记自己还是个孩子
He had to become a soldier. He had to learn how to fight.
要变成战士 要学习战斗
And he did.
而他做到了
And he is now defined by those of us
现在他的价值要留给
who owe him our lives.
曾被他救过性命的人们来评说
He is measured by his bravery.
他只能用勇敢来衡量
This day came too soon.
可这一天来得太快
He died too young.
他那么年轻
But he died a hero to me.
但对我来说 他死得英勇
And I am proud to have served with him.
我也为能和他并肩作战而感到骄傲
Jimmy...we'll remember.
永远铭记吉米
May the next world be kinder to Jimmy than this one ever was.
希望另一个世界善待他
We'll make it through this.
我们会挺过去的
All right, bro?
知道吗 弟弟
Sorry to bother you, Captain.
抱歉打扰你 上尉
It's no bother, son.
哪里的话 孩子
I'm sure Jimmy would appreciate the company.
吉米肯定愿意有人来陪他
I just, uh, wanted to, um...
我只是想...
I know Jimmy would have wanted you to have this back.
吉米肯定想把这个还给你
Right.
好吧
My father gave me this when I was an Eagle Scout.
这是我在鹰童军的时候 父亲送我的
I always meant to give it to my daughter Jeanne.
我本来打算给送给我女儿珍
But never got a chance.
但一直没机会
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah. Well... sure came in handy for Jimmy.
吉米用着肯定很顺手
That it did.
肯定的
He was a good soldier, that boy,
那孩子是个好战士
but he had no sense of direction.
但没有方向感
He had no sense of d-direction at all.
他是一点方向感都没有
No, sir. He did not.
是啊 长官 他是没有
I wouldn't have wanted anyone else
我不应该和别人
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表