剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Who?
谁
The fish-heads.
八爪怪
They're looking for you.
它们在找你
To be more precise,
准确地说
they're looking for your boy -- Ben.
是找你儿子 本
Ben? Why?
本 为什么
Skitters had me pinned down, overrun.
迅猎兽把我抓起来 折磨好一顿
Next thing I know, I'm staring straight at a fish-head
后来我只记得自己直盯着那八爪怪
who wants to know exactly where you guys are.
它们想知道你们在哪里
Us?
我们
How did it know that you were part of the 2nd Mass?
它们怎么知道你是第二团的
They had a harnessed girl who was there.
他们有个脊甲化的女孩儿
She's the one who did all the talking. What girl?
她替它们说话 什么样的
You know the one, the blonde.
金发的那个
The one your oldest boy was sweet on.
和大儿子恋爱的那个
Karen?
凯伦
That's her. Scary as hell.
就是她 真♥他♥妈♥吓人
Man, it's like she could take her hand,
她一伸手
reach right into your brain and squeeze.
就能捏碎人的脑瓜
What did they want with Ben?
它们找本干什么
I heard some -- some crazy ass talk
我听到一些
about a Skitter rebellion
说是迅猎兽叛变
and your lizard boy being a part of it.
你儿子也有份
How long ago was this?
多久的事了
I don't know.
我不知道
It was two days ago when I grabbed you.
我找到你已经是两天前了
Stay with her. Ben?
和她在一起 本
Ben?
本
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表