剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
I'm, uh...
贝茜
‐ Bets.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
而且我
‐ And I...
我不能再呆在这儿了
I can't stay here no more.
我得做我自己
I gotta be myself.
如果我能在地下赚够钱
If I can make enough money underground,
那我就可以去别的地方 过我想过的生活
then I can go live somewhere where I can just be me.
我喜欢矿井
I love those mines.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但确实如此
I know it sounds strange, but I do.
我就是受不了这种生活了
I just can't live like this anymore.
你知道吗 每一天
‐ You know... there's not a day goes by
我失去雪莉之后的每一天
that I don't think of Shelly
我都在想她
since I lost her.
人们不应该被允许
People shouldn't be allowed to love somebody
像我爱她这样爱人
as much as I loved her.
如果你要坚持离开这里
If you gotta go on and get out of here,
那你就走
well, then you do that.
如果有需要的话 我甚至可以帮你
I'll even help you, if you need it.
- 好 - 好吗
‐ Okay. SAMUEL: All right?
但我不能请一个月假
‐ I can't take off a month, though.
有什么药能给我吃吗
Is there anything you can give me?
让我恢复快一点之类的
A shot to make it heal faster or something?
我在刊物上看到
‐ There's a new drug
有一种新药
that I've been reading about in the journals.
他们说是奇迹般的药物 我说不准
They say it's a miracle drug. I don't know about that.
食药监局和学术刊物都说它很安全
The FDA and journals all say it's safe.
我给你开三天的量
Now, I'm gonna give you enough for a three‐day supply.
现在吃一颗 早上起来吃一颗
You take one now, and then you take one in the morning.
- 好吗 - 好
All right? BETSY: Okay.
行
‐ All right.
一天只能吃两片
You only take two a day.
早一片 晚一片
One in the morning, one at night.
然后来做X光
Then come on in and get an X‐ray.
好
BETSY: All right.
会没事的
SAMUEL: It's gonna be all right.
行了 我找你♥爸♥妈聊聊
All right. I'll talk to your mom and dad.
好
BETSY: All right.
上帝 拜托你保佑我们的女儿
JERRY: Dear Lord, please protect our daughter.
我知道她不完美 但我们真的很爱她
I know she's not perfect, but we love her so much.
但是地下的生活并不容易
But's a hard life deep under that ground,
有时候我们会受伤
and, uh, sometimes we‐‐ we get hurt.
我们中很多人此生都将
And a lot of us have to live our entire lives
伴随着那伤痛
with that hurt.
当然 我们一直都很感激
Of course, we're always grateful
祢给我们提供的
for what You've given us and the...
大山给我们提供的一切
the mountains that provide for us.
求求你 上帝
I beg You, dear Lord,
请你带走她的疼痛
please take her pain away.
从疼痛中挽救我的女儿
Please save my little girl from her pain.
飞远吧
HAZEL DICKENS: * Fly away
美丽的小鸟
* Little pretty bird
飞吧
* Fly
飞远吧
* Fly away
美丽的小鸟
* Little pretty bird
飞到那
* Where the cold
刺骨冬风
* Winter winds
吹不到的地方
* Don't blow
这些人肩负着
SAMUEL: These people carry the burden
建造这个国家的重任
of building this nation on their backs,
他们不应该带着伤痛工作
and they deserve to do it without pain.
所以如果这种药能帮到他们
So if this drug can help,
那我就愿意试试
well, then I'm willing to try it.
我们创造了
RICHARD: We have created
人类历史上
the greatest painkiller
最伟大的止痛药
in the history of human civilization.
这比我以前吃过的都要管用
‐ This works better than anything I've ever used before.
这种药物很特别
‐ There is something unique about this drug.
已经出现了过量服药
There's already a spike in overdoses
和犯罪问题
and crime rates.
它们很快就会成为公♥司♥里
RICHARD: They will soon be the largest profits
最赚钱的产品
this company has ever seen.
真的很不错
‐ That is really good.
你学校里有多少孩子在吃奥施康定
‐ How many kids in your school are on OxyContin?
我不知道
‐ I don't know.
你有没有想过 你卖♥♥的奇迹药物
‐ You think maybe that miracle drug you're selling
可能比你声称的更容易让人上瘾
might be a little more addictive than you said it was?
我们都很担心你
‐ We're all really worried about you.
药不是问题
‐ It's not the drug that's the problem.
滥用药物的瘾君子才是问题
It's the addicts who are abusing it.
没有药物能够完美适配所有病人
‐ No drug is going to work perfectly for every patient.
这不是我们的工作 我们的工作就是卖♥♥
That's not our job. Our job is to sell, bitch.
能有多危险呢
‐ How dangerous can it be?
我们现在所收集到的证据表明
RICK: Everything we've compiled shows
普渡一直在过分夸大奥施康定的好处
that Purdue consistently oversold the benefits
消弭它存在的风险
and trivialized the risks of OxyContin.
那些执行官都应该坐牢
JOHN: Those executives belong in jail.
我要让普渡付出代价
RICK: I want Purdue to feel some pain.
我们多打探打探
Let's shake every tree
看看能不能找到实质性证据
and see if we can find some hard evidence.
动手吧
Let's do it!
人们性命垂危
‐ People's lives are at stake.
这家制药公♥司♥在虚假宣传他们的药物
And a pharma company is lying about their medicine.
他们会倒下的
‐ They will go down.
别担心 我们会解决的
‐ Don't worry. We'll figure this out.
这药很棒
It's an excellent drug.
停车 进入煤矿前请阅读
灾害训练
请直接向煤矿办公室报告进行灾害训练
萨克勒区
奥施康定
每天摄入不超过100毫克
国际板块
缉毒局发起新的阿片类药物打击行动
奥施康定 口服控释制剂
每天30毫克
塞缪尔·芬尼克斯医生
芬奇溪健康诊所
为什么要忍♥受疼痛呢
专家敦促医生努力减轻病人的疼痛
缉毒署
遗弃儿童数量增加
寄养中心入住率增加了两倍
遗弃儿童数量增加
寄养中心入住率增加了两倍
虐童
未成年少女卖♥♥淫
闯入 只偷走了奥施康定
食药监局
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表