剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
奥施康定标签的措辞
the wording of the OxyContin label.
而且很可能他们会换掉它
And it's very likely they're gonna change it.
-该死 -天呐
- Fuck. - Oh, my God.
但为什么药监局会突然换掉我们的警示标签
But why would the FDA change our warning label out of the blue?
-拜托 -够了
- Oh, please. - That's enough.
你儿子是唯一一个没意识到
Your son is the only one unaware
他卖♥♥的药品是全民抵♥制♥的对象
that his drug is a national punching bag.
该死 柯蒂斯 我们把你从药监局挖来
God damn it, Curtis, we brought you in from the FDA
就是确保不会出现这种情况
to make sure things like this didn't happen.
-没错 -听我说 理查
- That's right. - Look, look, Rich.
理查德博士
Dr. Richard.
缉毒署那位女士开始的舆♥论♥战造成了一些影响
The press war that woman at the DEA started has had some effect.
有太多关于这个药品的负面新闻
There's just too much bad publicity about the drug
所以药监局必须采取行动
and the FDA needs to take action.
柯蒂斯 我们能做出什么让步
Curtis, are there any concessions we can offer
来避免他们换掉标签
that will prevent them from changing the label?
我有个想法
Here's an idea.
如果我们说下架160毫克药片呢
What if we tell them we'll pull the 160?
-我们已经投入了... -我们可以试试
- We have invested-- - We can try.
但我认为我们最好的选择是
But I think our best bet is to see
看看能否想出什么新的标签措辞
if we can work out new language with them.
就像第一次
L-like the first time.
措辞也许没有之前那么有利
The wording may not be as beneficial,
不过但愿能最小化我们的损失
but hopefully will minimize the damage.
如果我们必须去掉"不易上瘾"
If we have to give up "addiction is rare,"
销量会骤降
sales will plummet.
我们派一个代表团去见见药监局的人
Let's send a delegation to meet with the FDA.
我相信我们有办法帮他们
I'm sure there are ways we can aid them
重新拟定新标签
in rewriting this new label.
通话记录
每个州关于滥用的通报情况
好消息是违法贴假标签的罪名已经坐实
The good news is the misbranding case is open and shut.
我们收集的所有证据表明
Everything we've compiled shows
普渡系统性地夸大奥施康定的效果
that Purdue systemically oversold the benefits
却对其危害轻描淡写
and trivialized the risks of OxyContin.
但这没法让我们获得最终胜利
But it doesn't put us over the finish line
因为我们还没以个人名义对高层提起诉讼
'cause we still haven't charged individuals at the top,
并让高管去坐牢
and putting executives into jail
这才是震慑企业
is truly the most effective way
乔纳森·赛克勒 理查德·赛克勒 凯茜·赛克勒
避免他们做出类似行为最切实有效的方法
of deterring companies from this type of behavior.
你可以对公♥司♥罚款 但不能把它送进监狱
You can fine a company, but you can't put it in jail.
因为公♥司♥感受不到痛苦
Because a company feels no pain.
我想让普渡制药感受到痛苦
I want Purdue to feel some pain,
所以我们再最后加把劲
so let's make a final push.
我们去刨根究底
Let's shake every tree.
财务记录 推销记录
Financial records, call notes,
申请单 营销材料
applications, marketing materials.
看看我们能否找到对那些高管
See if we can find some hard evidence
不利的切实证据
against top executives.
大家都去吧
Let's go out there and do it. All right.
柯蒂斯·莱特
《我重拾生活》
早上好 摩尔斯女士
Morning, Ms. Moles.
我是兰迪·拉姆塞尔 美国阿宾顿检察官
It's Randy Ramseyer, U.S. Attorney's Office Abingdon.
我们四年前谈过话
We talked about four years ago.
抱歉 我上班迟到了
Sorry, I'm late for work.
那我们不如去药监局谈
Oh, should we talk at the FDA instead?
我有几个关于柯蒂斯·莱特的问题要问你
I had a couple questions about Curtis Wright,
尤其是关于他通过的奥施康定标签
specifically the OxyContin label that he approved.
你知道吗 事实上
You know, actually,
我们有一堆未解之谜
we got a bunch of unanswered questions
我们不怕对柯蒂斯·莱特以外的个人
and we're not afraid to open up our investigation
展开调查
to individuals beyond Curtis Wright.
你是指我吗
You're referring to me?
我是指在药监局
I'm referring to anybody at the FDA
任何参与了审核通过流程的人 女士
who played a part in that approval process, ma'am.
我们发现普渡的药代表用那个警示标签
We got Purdue sales reps using that warning label
将奥施康定作为基本不上瘾的药物销♥售♥
to sell OxyContin as basically nonaddictive.
而通过这个警示标签的人从药监局
And the guy that approved it went from working at the FDA
以每年37万9千美金的高薪跳槽到普渡制药
to working for Purdue Pharma for $379,000 a year.
在我看来
I mean, it looks to me like
他出♥卖♥♥♥了整个国家的健康
he sold out the health of the nation.
而我只想知道
And I just need to know
他是否被承诺了这个职位 以换取通过标签审核
if he was promised a job for that approval.
我不知道 我不负责那个标签
I have no idea. I wasn't part of that process.
现在我得去上班了
Now, I have to go to work.
几年前 我患了癌症
A few years ago, I had cancer.
我现在没事了 但在当时
And I'm fine now, but at the time,
我住院的时候
when I was in the hospital,
我很可能会对奥施康定上瘾
well, I very easily could've become addicted to Oxy.
那害死我的就不是疾病
And it wouldn't have been the disease that killed me,
而是我的药物
it would've been my medication.
我很幸运
I got lucky.
但我希望你想一想那些
I just want you to think of all the kids
没那么幸运的孩子们
that are not getting lucky.
我邻居的小孩上瘾了
My, uh, neighbor's kid got hooked.
拜托告诉我关于那个警示标签 你所知道的一切
Please just tell me what you know about that warning label.
我们俩都知道这里头存在腐♥败♥
We both know there's something rotten going on here.
我听说
I heard that
在这个药品通过审批的一年前
about a year before the drug was approved,
普渡制药在洛克威尔 药监局的对面
Purdue rented out a hotel suite in Rockville
租了一间酒店套房♥
down the road from the FDA,
他们在那里私下会见了柯蒂斯·莱特
where they meet with Curtis Wright in private.
据说 柯蒂斯和普渡制药的高层
Supposedly, Curtis and the Purdue executives
一起呆了三天的时间
spent three days together,
斟酌医疗审核的措辞
working out the wording of the medical review,
一起写了关于安全性和疗效的概述
co-writing the summary of safety and efficacy.
一名药监局的员工甚至
An FDA employee literally
帮普渡制药写了他们自己的审核
helped Purdue write their own review.
柯蒂斯·莱特
Did Curtis Wright
为普渡制药写了奥施康定的警示标签吗
pen the OxyContin warning label for Purdue? Did--
真的是他写的吗
did he actually write it?
不止一个人怀疑是他写的
There is more than one person that believes that he did.
你知道普渡在酒店和柯蒂斯·莱特
Do you know who from Purdue was in that hotel room
碰面的有谁吗 是...
with Curtis Wright? Was it--
是高层管理人员吗
was it senior-level executives?
抱歉 我真的不知道
I'm sorry, I honestly don't know.
我知道的话 一定会告诉你
Because if I did, I would tell you.
我得去上班了
Got to go to work.
你之前和任何人说起过这事吗
Have you told any of this to anybody else before?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为就算我说了也没用
'Cause it wouldn't matter if I did.
在劳伦斯县滥用奥施康定的现象
全镇都是这种传♥单♥
There's these flyers all over town.
明晚有个大会
A big meeting tomorrow night.
关于奥施康定 我想我们应该去参加
About OxyContin, hmm? I think we should go.
我不希望人们在那里看到我
I don't want people to see me there.
这样他们就会知道的 妈妈 不要
Then they'll know, Mom. No.
我不在乎他们知道什么
I don't care what they know.
或许会有些有用的信息
There might be some helpful information.
我们得想办法让你好起来 宝贝
We got to find a way to get you better, honey.
真正的你还在 我知道
The real you is still in there. I just know it.
我不知道她去了哪里
I don't know where she's gone.
那我们就得去找到她
Well, we got to find her again, then.
好吗
Well?
-好的 妈妈 -好的
- Okay, Mama. - Okay.
你在看什么
What you got there?
是关于这个药的大会
It's for a meeting about all these drugs.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say,
但我不在乎别人知道我们的事
but I don't care if people know our business.
你说什么也不能阻止我去
There's nothing that you can say to keep me from going.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表