剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
You are sheer evil.
我第一次听说奥施康定时
The first time that I heard the word OxyContin,
是我那18岁品学兼优的儿子在一次聚会时
my 18 years old honor student son was dead from it
服用这种药物而死去
after taking it at a party.
你们就是企业级的大毒枭
You are nothing more than corporate drug lords.
你们已经 并且还将继续扼杀我们的未来
You have killed and continue to kill our future of tomorrow.
你们杀了我儿子 还有很多人
And you killed my son and so many others.
我知道你们不在乎我们的孩子发生了什么
I know you don't care about what happened to our children.
但如果你们在停尸房♥中看到的
But what if it was your son or daughter
是自己的儿子或女儿呢
you saw in the morgue?
那样你们会在乎吗
Would you care then?
2003年5月1日
On May 1st, the year 2003,
我的丈夫和我失去了我们18岁的独子
my husband and I lost our only son,
他的名字是兰道尔
an 18 year old son named Randall,
因不慎过量服用奥施康定而死
to an accidental overdose of OxyContin.
就在此事发生前
Right before this happened,
他正准备去上大学
he was getting ready to go to college.
我们用他的预付学费
We ended up using his prepaid college
为他的葬礼付了费
to pay for his funeral.
这是他的骨灰
These are his ashes.
就因为你们的药
This is from your drug.
你们让他变成了这样
This is what you did to him.
现在他来到了法庭上
Now he's here in the courtroom.
驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea deal!
钱对他们来说毫无意义
Money means nothing to them!
让他们受到法律的制裁
Let the punishment fit the crime.
驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea.
驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea.
驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea!
肃静 请法庭肃静
Order, order in the court!
肃静 肃静
Order, order!
对我来说 这份认罪协议中没有涉及到监禁
The lack of incarceration in this case, to me,
的确是最让人难以接受的部分
is the most difficult aspect of the plea agreements.
我必须承认 这让我很困扰
And I must confess it bothers me.
我已经研究了这起案件数月之久
And I have studied this case for many months.
但是 我认为
However, I have concluded
认罪协议应该被接受
that the plea agreements should be accepted.
我理解这一决定可能会招致反对
While I understand this may not be a popular decision,
但我的工作是遵循法律
it is my job to follow the law.
休庭
We're adjourned.
你必须告诉医生们的第一件事
The first thing you tell your doctors
就是这份和解协议极其不公
is that the settlement was grossly unfair.
这些高管和他们被指控的罪名
These execs didn't have anything to do
毫无关系
with what they were charged with.
是一些几年前就被开除的害群之马干的
It was a few bad apples we fired years ago.
最重要的是
What's most important is,
你要继续大力推销
you keep selling aggressively as possible.
现在不是小心谨慎的时候
This isn't a time for caution.
我下周会飞过去
I'm going to fly down there next week.
我会亲自陪你见医生
I will personally visit doctors with you.
你得大力推销更高剂量 延长用药时间
You need to push higher doses for longer periods of time.
你必须让那些医生继续开处方
You have to get these doctors to keep prescribing.
继续卖♥♥ 卖♥♥ 卖♥♥
Sell, sell, sell.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
我们会研究一下的 谢谢 再见
We're going to look into that. I appreciate it, bye-bye.
你好
Hey, so...
你还好吗 老大
You okay, boss?
怎么了
What's up?
我知道你现在可能没有什么心情
Well, I know you're not gonna be over the Moon
再关心其他药企的案子
at the prospect of another pharma case,
但我有关于雅培实验室的一些有意思的线索
but I just got some interesting intel on Abbott Labs.
他们有一种药物叫丙戊酸钠
They got a drug called Depakote.
是一种抗癫痫类药物
It's an antiepileptic medication,
据说他们瞄准了养老院
and supposedly they have been targeting nursing homes.
让东区的人去办吧
Why don't you give it to the Eastern District?
我们不能重蹈覆辙了
We don't need to go down that rabbit hole again.
你觉得自己是不是应该休假几周
You think maybe you ought to take a couple of weeks off?
恢复些精神
You know, recharge a bit.
兰迪 我没事
Randy, I'm okay.
你们有访客
You guys have a visitor.
我带来了起泡苹果酒
I brought sparkling cider.
我记得你们是一群娘炮 不敢喝酒
I remembered you guys were a couple pussies that don't drink.
我知道你们希望永远别再见到我
I know you were hoping to never see me again,
但我真的很想敬你们一杯
but I really wanted to toast to you guys
为了你们的坚持
for staying the course.
但我们什么都没改变
Nothing's gonna change.
他们还是会继续大力销♥售♥药物
They'll just keep selling as hard as they can.
是的 但你们开了第一枪
Yes, but you dealt the first blow,
现在有了定罪的先例
and now there's convictions
他们的犯罪行为也有了法庭记录
and a legal record of their crimes.
这是一项重要的成就
It's an important achievement
以后人们也能以此为依据而立案
that people will be able to use to build future cases on.
我在华盛顿特区工作了多年
I worked in D.C. for years,
我总有预感事情会变成这样
and I always knew it could go down this way,
但鉴于这事的恶劣性 我必须放手一试
but given the facts, I don't know, I had to try.
为此干杯
Cheers to that.
敬那些努力战斗的人们
Here's to the ones who fight the battles,
即使他们最终没有赢得胜利
even if they don't win the war.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Hear, hear.
你们接下来有什么打算
So what are you guys up to next?
我们还有另一起药企案件要调查
We have another pharma case we're looking into.
我...
I...
我真的无法
I really can't
无法形容我多么感激你们的坚持
thank you enough for bringing this case.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我不知道如果赛克勒家族没被曝光
I don't know if I'd ever sleep
我每晚要如何入眠
if the Sacklers hadn't been publicly exposed.
他们总有一天会垮台
And they will someday go down.
我心里知道这点
I know this in my heart.
我说不好
I don't know.
-40万人死亡 -40万人死亡
- 400,000 deaths! - 400,000 deaths!
在艺术家南·戈丁发起的抗♥议♥带来的压力下
Under pressure from protests led by artist Nan Goldin,
无♥耻♥之徒赛克勒
各大博物馆纷纷开始拒绝接受
major museums are refusing to accept future donations
贪婪者杀人
谁从奥施康定成瘾中获利
赛克勒家族的未来捐助
from the Sackler family.
彭博社
巴黎的卢浮宫率先垂范 成为了第一家
Louvre Museum in Paris has become the first major institution
赛克勒家族被卢浮宫除名
将赛克勒家族从纪念牌上除名的大型机构
to remove the Sackler family name from plaques.
塔夫茨医学院
我在这场成瘾风波中失去了姐妹
I lost my sister in this epidemic, and
这对我们来说真的是很大的胜利
so this is like a really great win for us.
赛克勒家族的成员搬离了纽约
Members of the Sackler family are moving out of New York City
赛克勒家族成员被围堵
卖♥♥掉上东区豪♥宅♥ 从纽约逃往欧洲
在因他们家族引发了
after being publicly shamed
纽约社会在奥施康定事件后将赛克勒家族扫地出门
阿片类药物成瘾危机 成为众矢之的
as a family that originated the opioid crisis.
《名利场》
赛克勒家族纽约驱逐行动仍在进行中
今天上午 我们办公室在马萨诸塞州法♥院♥
This morning, my office filed a lawsuit
对普渡制药发起公诉
in Massachusetts State Court against Purdue Pharma...
得克萨斯州总检察院
因他们引发了全国性的类鸦♥片♥药物流行
For fueling the nation's opioid epidemic...
华盛顿州总检察院
他们有意欺骗医生和公众
By knowingly deceiving doctors and the public.
超过25个州的总检察官
Attorney generals in over 25 states
纽约州总检察院
针对普渡制药提出了集体诉讼
have brought class action suits against Purdue Pharma.
南卡罗来纳州总检察院
大卫·赛克勒和凯茜·赛克勒博士
David Sackler and Dr. Kathe Sackler
最近露面为家族行为辩护
recently went public to defend the family's actions,
大卫·赛克勒 前普渡制药董事会成员
凯茜·赛克勒 前普渡制药副总裁
在国会听证会上远程作证
testifying remotely at a Congressional hearing.
杰拉德·康纳利代表 弗吉尼亚州11区
你明知道它过于强效
You knew that it was too potent,
而且你作为家庭成员却毫无作为
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表