剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
而且你发现这些图表改变了
And you found that these charts swayed you
你对药物安全性的看法
on the drug's safety.
当然
Oh, definitely.
是因为他们用的话术
It was the phrase they used.
峰值和谷值更少
Fewer peaks and valleys.
我以前从没听到过 而且感觉很安全
I hadn't heard that before, and it felt safe.
但这种药并不比其他的更安全
But the drug is not safer.
那...
Then...
这些图表会不会是
wouldn't the charts...
伪造的
be false?
对
Yeah.
你也许是对的
You might be right.
每12小时服用一次
血液药物水平稳定而持久
这个图表绝对是骗人的
Oh, this chart is absolutely deceptive.
看 就在这里
See, right here.
Y轴使用的是对数刻度
The Y-axis is on the logarithmic scale,
而不是大多数普通图表用的线性刻度
not a linear one, like most normal charts.
最大值是100毫克
So the top number is 100 mg.
在普通的线性刻度里
Now, on a normal linear scale,
这个一半的位置应该是50毫克
this number halfway down would be 50.
但你们看看普渡是怎么干的
But see what Purdue did?
他们大大地缩短了刻度
They dramatically compressed the scale.
看这里 从10到50是这么长
See here, from 10 to 50,
而从50到100只有这么长
and then from 50 to 100.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这个图表被篡改了
It's been manipulated.
普渡的图表掩盖了一个事实
The Purdue chart hides the fact that
服用奥施康定后的血液水平会在最初几小时内
OxyContin's blood levels actually drop precipitously
急剧下降
in the first few hours.
如果我们看看没篡改过的图表
If we look at the non-manipulated chart,
我们就能看到它原本的样子
we see how it should look.
点间的轴距相等
Even intervals all the way up the axis,
体现了峰谷值 跟所有阿片类药物一样
that shows spikes and drops, like all opioids have.
所以你是说这些奥施康定的血检图表
So you're telling us that these OxyContin blood charts,
它们是在故意制♥造♥错误印象
they deliberately created a false impression.
肯定的
100%.
这是一个虚假的稳定期
This is a false plateau.
而且除非你是受过训练的数据专家
And unless you're a trained data scientist,
否则你也看不出来
you wouldn't catch it.
让我觉得奇怪的是为什么药监局会批准
What's really strange to me is why the FDA approved it.
这也要通过药监局审批吗
This would require FDA approval?
他们会审批所有图表
They approve all these charts.
而且他们不可能看不出对数刻度的篡改行为
And there's no way they'd miss the log scale manipulation.
这张图表通过药监局审批的
The only way this chart makes it through
唯一办法就是他们故意视而不见
the FDA approval process is if they turned a blind eye.
每12个小时服用一次
提供稳定和持久的血液药物水平
毒品和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥之间
There is a deep connection
有着密切的联♥系♥
between drugs and terrorism.
这是过去
It's history,
但也跟当今有关
but it also reflects today's reality.
而且没人会比我们的贵宾更了解这一点
And no one knows this more than our guest of honor,
他因为在911事件后的杰出领导
Time Magazine's Man of the Year
被选为《时代》杂♥志♥的年度人物
for his leadership in the wake of 9/11,
也是我的好朋友
and my good friend,
鲁迪·朱利亚尼市长
Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
谢谢你 阿萨 谢谢大家
Thank you, Asa. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you.
我要感谢那些
I'd like to thank those
慷慨解囊让我们能在缉毒署博物馆
whose generosity made this exhibit possible
成功举办这次展览的人们
at the DEA Museum.
贩毒为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥提供资金
Drug trafficking funds terrorism.
除此之外 它们都想要
But beyond that, they are both intended
摧毁这个伟大国家的精神
to break the spirit of this great country.
但这是不可能的
But that won't happen.
在缉毒署的努力下绝对不可能
Not with the hard work of the DEA.
是迈尔副主任 对吗
Deputy Director Meyer, correct?
是的 先生 很抱歉 我只是...
Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I'm just--
见到你我感到非常荣幸
it's such an honor to meet you.
你为这个国家所做的一切令人惊叹
What you have done for this country was unbelievable.
-对我们所有人来说都太重要了 -谢谢
- So important for all of us. - Thank you.
我有两个朋友在南塔去世了
I lost two friends in the South Tower.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
但我必须得说见到你是我的荣幸
But I have to say the honor is mine.
你是缉毒署官阶最高的女性 对吗
You are the highest-ranking woman in the DEA, correct?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我听说了很多关于你的优秀事迹
I've heard really great things about you,
我很想跟你聊聊
and I'd love to chat.
荣幸之至 随时恭候
I would be honored. Any time.
现在如何
How about right now?
当然可以
Sure.
太好了
Great.
你可能不知道 我得过癌症
You may not know this, but I'm a cancer survivor.
我知道 而且我对此感到遗憾
I did know. And I am so sorry.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我挺过来了 而且因为这段经历
I got through it, and because of my experience,
我能真正理解疾病带来的
I truly understand the pain and distress
痛苦和焦虑
that accompany illness.
我刚开了一家新的律所 我必须认真考虑
I just started a new firm, and I had to really think hard
要接什么样的案子
about what kinds of cases I would take on.
在我经历了这一切之后
And after what I went through,
我觉得我可以从一个独特的立场
I felt like I was in a unique position
来代理普渡制药
to represent Purdue Pharma.
我希望你可以在下周找个时间
I'd love for you to come to my office
来我办公室看看我整理的
sometime in the next week and see a presentation
关于奥施康定的报告
that I put together on OxyContin.
我觉得普渡研制出了
I think Purdue has
一种神药
a wonderful drug.
他们正在尽一切努力
And they're doing all that they can
让它不落入坏人之手
to keep it out of the wrong hands.
你觉得朱利亚尼为
How much do you think
缉毒署博物馆筹了多少款
Giuliani raised for the DEA Museum?
一万 两万
10 grand? 20?
不管多少 都不是好事
Whatever it is, it's not good.
-嗯 -而且这对你的调查不利
- Yeah. - And it's not good for your investigation.
这家伙是国家英雄
This guy is a national hero.
是总统的朋友
He's friends with the president.
圣莫里茨
我们终于有了杰·麦克洛斯基的消息
We finally heard from Jay McCloskey,
-就是那个缅因州检察官 -我知道他是谁
- the U.S. Attorney in Maine. - I know who he is.
理查德博士
Dr. Richard,
你对我越来越简单粗暴了
you've become very curt with me,
这样很无礼
and it's disrespectful.
而且说实话 这令我不快
And frankly, it's getting upsetting.
继续说杰·麦克洛斯基
Jay McCloskey?
是的
Yes.
他将主持一次执法部门的会议
He's going to chair a law enforcement conference
讨论奥施康定问题的最佳解决方案
on how to best deal with the OxyContin issue.
这很好
That's good.
我同意
I agree.
我们得确保这个问题一直是执法部门的问题
We need to keep this a law enforcement issue
而不是医学问题
and not a medical issue.
他邀请我们参加
He's--he's invited us to attend.
我觉得我们应该派一个小代表团
And I think we should send a small delegation
表示我们愿意尽可能提供帮助
to make clear we want to help in any way we can.
当然
Absolutely.
我们得让他了解滥用者
We need him to understand abusers
在对拯救生命的药物产生危害
are compromising life-saving medications.
我们要持续打击药物滥用者
We need to keep hammering the abusers.
你知道
You know,
我其实觉得你不该参加
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表