剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
你还朝我吐舌头
You stick your tongue out at me?
我会抓住的 抓住了
Let me take that. Oh, I got it.
我抓住你的舌头了 还挺好吃的
I got your tongue. It's pretty good.
好 别说话啊
Okay. Shh, shh, shh.
有什么发现么
What do you got?
差强人意
PERSON: Nothing good.
司法部对制药案不感冒
Main Justice doesn't like the pharma case.
但是 等等 先等下
‐ But wait‐‐wait‐‐ wait a minute, wait a minute.
你知道原因吗
Do you know why?
就这样拒绝我为时尚早啊
Seems pretty early to pull the plug on me.
细节我不清楚
PERSON: I don't have details.
只知道科米不喜欢这个案子
Just that Comey doesn't like the case.
好 知道了 谢谢
‐ All right, got it. Thanks.
怎么了
LEE: What's wrong?
副司法部长想终止我那起制药案件
‐ DAG wants to shut my pharma case down.
这也太快了吧
‐ Isn't that a little fast?
我一直知道 我们有被司法部叫停
‐ I always knew there was a chance
的可能
we might get shut down by Main Justice.
但这也太操蛋了
It's pretty crappy if you ask me.
我不会在科米面前说的操蛋的
‐ I wouldn't say "crappy" when we go to Comey.
他不喜欢这种语言
He doesn't like that kind of language.
不 那是阿施科洛夫
‐ No, that's Ashcroft.
我听说他有次斥责科米说了大便
I heard he dressed Comey down one time for saying "turd."
要是科米告诉我们这个案子叫停 我会对他说
Comey tells us the case is off, I'm gonna say,
真比吃了大便还难受 先生
"Well, that's one big turd burger, sir."
对了 我们回来的第二天
‐ So, uh, listen, day after we get back,
我需要做手术
I gotta have surgery.
得休息一个星期
I'm gonna be out for a week.
你还好吗
‐ You okay?
我有前列腺癌
‐ I have prostate cancer.
他们花点时间才发现 不过没事
It took 'em a minute to find it, but it's fine.
不会传染
They don't think it spread.
只需要一个星期
Just, uh‐‐just need a week.
我很抱歉 兰迪
‐ I'm so sorry, Randy.
休息两周或三周吧 多久都行
Just take two weeks off, or three, as long as you need.
不用 一个星期就够
‐ No, I just need a week.
我可以为你祈祷吗
‐ Is it okay if I pray for you?
- 现在吗 - 可以啊
‐ Right now? ‐ I could.
不 没关系了
‐ Oh, no. No, it's all right.
我对这事不怎么来电
It's not really my thing.
不过 还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
我去找点纸巾
I just want to see if I can find some napkins.
好 让我来处理
‐ Okay, so just let me handle this.
就算科米说这案子结束了 也不代表真的结束
Even if Comey says we're dead, it doesn't mean we're dead.
那代表什么
‐ Then what does it mean?
代表我们真的结束了
‐ It means we're dead.
有人投诉你们的调查
JAMES: Getting some complaints about your investigation.
已经失控了
That it's out of control.
话不能这么说 先生
‐ Well, that's just not true, sir.
我们一直都是按规矩办事的
We‐‐we've been doing this whole thing by the book.
小伙子们也表现得很专业
These guys are behaving like pros.
这件事相当严重 值得我们
And this is a very serious issue that warrants
投入全部的关注
all the attention we've been giving it.
严重
‐ Serious?
鸡能有多严重
Well, how serious does chicken get?
鸡 - 鸡吗
‐ Chicken? ‐ Chicken, sir?
对 鸡
‐ Yes, chicken.
你所说的鸡是什么意思
‐ What do you‐‐what do you mean by chicken?
您是说
RANDY: Do you mean, like,
吃的那种鸡肉 还是害怕的那种弱鸡
chicken the food or chicken you're scared?
比如说你是只弱鸡这种
Like you‐‐you're a chicken?
鸡肉 吃的那种
‐ Chicken, the food.
你为什么要调查那个做♥鸡♥的
Why are you investigating the chicken guy?
你是说肯德基上校吗
‐ Colonel Sanders?
不 弗兰克·普渡
‐ No, Frank Perdue.
哦 不不不不不
‐ Oh, no, sir. No, no, no, no.
我们调查的不是普渡农场
Uh, we are not investigating Perdue Farms.
而是在调查普渡制药公♥司♥
We are investigating Purdue Pharma.
拼写是不一样的
It's‐‐it's spelled differently, I think.
对 拼写中带U而不是E
Yeah, it's spelled with a "U" instead of an "E."
对 普渡制药公♥司♥
Yeah, Purdue Pharma.
是生产奥施康定的那个公♥司♥
No, it's the company that manufactures OxyContin.
不是养鸡的那群人
It's not the‐‐the, um‐‐ it's not the chicken people.
这样啊 我的员工肯定是被误导了
‐ Well, my staff must have been misinformed.
也许投诉我们的人不管是谁
‐ Well, perhaps whoever's complaining about us
都是想影响您对我们的看法 先生
is trying to get you off our track, sir.
他们有原因这么做 虽然调查还在初期
And for good reason. It's early days.
但我们已经掌握了实质性的线索
We already have substantial leads.
操控性广♥告♥ 关于上瘾的虚假声明
Manipulative advertising, false claims about addiction,
服药过量的人数激增 而普渡制药还在
overdoses are skyrocketing while Purdue continues to lie
向医生 病人和食品和药物管理局
about the drug's safety to doctors,
隐瞒药物的真♥相♥
to patients, and the FDA.
这是一个大案子
We have a major case here.
好 去立案吧
‐ Well, then go make your case.
你感觉到了吗 宝贝
? Can you feel it, baby? ?
我也可以
SINGER: ? I can too ?
我要摇摆 来吧 摇摆
SINGER: ? I'm gonna swing, come on, swing ?
来吧 摇摆 来吧 摇摆
SINGER: ? Come on, swing, c‐come on, swing ?
我给你拿一顶
STAFF: Hey, can I offer you
奥施康定水桶帽吧
a complementary OxyContin bucket hat?
不用了
‐ Uh, no.
一盘介绍光盘呢
‐ Maybe one of our compact discs?
- 不了 谢谢 - 好吧
‐ No, thanks. ‐ All right.
- 过得愉快 - 谢谢
Hey, well, enjoy your day. ‐ Okay, thanks.
芬尼克斯医生 很高兴你能过来
BILLY: Dr. Finnix, so glad you could make it.
- 谢谢 - 阵仗挺大的 对吧
SAMUEL: Thanks. ‐ Hell of a spread, right?
当然
‐ Oh, you bet.
我没骗你吧
‐ I wasn't lying to you.
没有
‐ No, you weren't.
我想介绍你认识一下罗素·波特诺伊医生
‐ Um, I wanted to introduce you to Dr. Russell Portenoy.
- 幸会 - 不
‐ Pleasure to meet you. ‐ Oh, no.
应该是我的荣幸 相信我
The honor's all mine. Believe me.
您真客气
‐ You're very kind.
说实话 我觉得有点傻
I feel a little silly, to be honest with you,
但带了你的书过来
but I actually brought your book down
如果你周末有时间
and I wonder if you'd sign it for me
能不能帮我签个名
over the weekend if you have a chance.
开玩笑吗 是我的荣幸
‐ Are you kidding? It'd be my honor.
太好了
‐ All right, great. ‐ Great.
好了 我们就不耽误你大吃一顿了
Well, look, don't let us get between you and the food.
- 别错过那只龙虾 - 好的 比利
Don't miss out on that lobster. SAMUEL: All right, Billy.
我们一会儿见
‐ And, uh, we'll see you shortly.
- 我们先过去了 - 好的
We're just over here. SAMUEL: All right.
再会 医生
‐ All right, Doc.
很荣幸各位能从
‐ We're honored that you'd take a break
百忙之中抽出时间和我们
from your busy schedules to spend the weekend with us,
以及
and‐‐as well as‐‐
国内领先的独♥立♥疼痛治疗机构共度周末
the country's leading independent pain organizations.
我们邀请到了来自美国疼痛基金会
We have representatives from the American Pain Foundation,
全国疼痛治疗基金会
the National Foundation for the Treatment of Pain,
美国慢性疼痛协会
American Chronic Pain Association,
美国疼痛学会
the American Pain Society,
以及美国疼痛医学学会的专家代表
and the American Academy of Pain Medicine.
但首先 有请
But to start us off, we wanna begin
国内顶尖疼痛专家
with the foremost pain specialist in the country.
斯隆凯特林中心疼痛和姑息治疗服务的联合主任
He is co‐chief of the Pain and Palliative care Service
罗素·波特诺伊医生
at Sloan‐Kettering, Dr. Russell Portenoy.
这是疼痛护理史上的
‐ This is truly a special moment
特殊的时刻
in the history of pain care.
医院 医生 智库 甚至食品药监局
Hospitals, doctors, think tanks, and even the FDA
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表